What's new

China ramps up pressure over Kashmir

We need a timeline of history of Aksai Chin.

Which kingdom was it a part of .

When Nehru made claims of Aksai Chin ,with some supported proof,according the some observers these were highly dubious.

One interesting fact is that .Aksai Chin wasn't part of the Mauryan empire.

mauryan_empire.gif

And Aksai Chin doesn't seem to have been a part of Sikh empire either.

Sikh_Empire.JPG

I guess it shouldn't come as a surprise ,as Aksai Chin is nothing more than an cold desert.

Shivaji is a national hero u walley :hitwall: watch yr mouth and im talking about empires in India just like you mentioned your bullshit claim of the muslim 1000 yrs rule in Bharat i was showing you facts proving othetwise btw there was no land called Pakistan b4 1947 so those Sikhs were not Pakistani! the word never existed duh

The land pakistan was always there but with different names, just because before 1947 there was no word as pakistan doesn't mean you can hijack our history and claim ranjith who was born in gujranwala pakistani as bharti, We still have gujrawala this makes ranjith pakistani, his Samadhi is also in pakistan.

Western historians call shivaji a criminal, After being defeated by Afzal Khan in battle, and he asked for a negotiated settlement. Afzal Khan embraced him before negotiations, During the embrace Shivaji attacked AfzalKhan with the dagger and killed him, This is why we muslim call you as Bagal mein churi moon mein ram ram
If shivaji is not a terrorist then Qassab is also not a terrorist

I know sindhi in dari becomes hindu
The word hindu was always a secular term, According to most iranian history books not Bharati history books, Hindu means black, When sassanid empire occupied Sindh in 2nd century they encountered a lot of black people, so they named the region hindustan.

One thing is for certain the word hindustan was given only to sindh, it was only applied to bharat when arabs invaded sindh.

The so called shiv statues you are talking are found everywhere in the world it is found in wales, here in australia but we get your point you want to declare every ancient religion as hinduism, Accrording to Most hindu scholars say hinduism developed out of brahminism in 8th century AD, this is the reason you find few few hindu architecture only few centuries old, Can you name any hindu temple which is 2000 years old

Hindu does not mean black :rofl: wtf

Accrording to Most hindu scholars say hinduism developed out of brahminism in 8th

Rubbish Hinduism it not one religion the modern concepts of the dharma started with the holy text the Upanishads and influenced modern day Hinduism, Buddhism and also Sikhism.

Brahman and Atman.

Brahman is the universal spirit and the Atman is the individual Self

shivaji-hindu-king-in-islamic-india.jpg

Name one western source saying Shivaji was a terrorist?

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/546953/Shivaji

Shivaji, also spelled Śivaji (b. Feb. 19, 1630, or April 1627, Shivner, Poona [now Pune, India]—d. April 3, 1680, Rajgarh [India]), Indian king (reigned 1674–80), founder of the Maratha kingdom of India. The kingdom’s security was based on religious toleration and on the functional integration of the Brahmans, Marathas, and Prabhus. ... (52 of 1085 words)

Hindu does not mean black :rofl: wtf

Accrording to Most hindu scholars say hinduism developed out of brahminism in 8th

Rubbish Hinduism it not one religion the modern concepts of the dharma started with the holy text the Upanishads and influenced modern day Hinduism, Buddhism and also Sikhism.

Brahman and Atman.

Brahman is the universal spirit and the Atman is the individual Self

You know nothing about hinduism, brahminism and vedism so i am not going to waste my time teaching you about your religion, I can give you names of dozens of history books which says hinduism developed out of brahmanism but no your knowledge is at grade 3 level, I mostly have discussion with post graduate students so only someone of your level can convince you

shivaji-hindu-king-in-islamic-india.jpg

Name one western source saying Shivaji was a terrorist?

Shivaji (Indian king) -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia

Shivaji, also spelled Śivaji (b. Feb. 19, 1630, or April 1627, Shivner, Poona [now Pune, India]—d. April 3, 1680, Rajgarh [India]), Indian king (reigned 1674–80), founder of the Maratha kingdom of India. The kingdom’s security was based on religious toleration and on the functional integration of the Brahmans, Marathas, and Prabhus. ... (52 of 1085 words)

I said if kashmiri freedom fighters can be classified as terrorists then shivaji would be classified as terrorist
Most Historians dont even know Shivaji, We in pakistan are taught in history books wriiten by cambridge uni that he asked for negotiation, killed afzal khan and ran away like a girl.

To the terrorists Shivaji was, no doubt, the embodiment of liberty and freedom. But his special appeal to them was
Shivaji and the Indian national ... - Google Books

You know nothing about hinduism, brahminism and vedism so i am not going to waste my time teaching you about your religion, I can give you names of dozens of history books which says hinduism developed out of brahmanism but no your knowledge is at grade 3 level, I mostly have discussion with post graduate students so only someone of your level can convince you

Hinduism has various schools of thought like Shaivism, Shaktism, Vaishnavism, and Smartism it is not one religion. :agree:

I said if kashmiri freedom fighters can be classified as terrorists then shivaji would be classified as terrorist
Most Historians dont even know Shivaji, We in pakistan are taught in history books wriiten by cambridge uni that he asked for negotiation, killed afzal khan and ran away like a girl.

To the terrorists Shivaji was, no doubt, the embodiment of liberty and freedom. But his special appeal to them was
Shivaji and the Indian national ... - Google Books

In not suprised yr wahabi history books teach u lies about Shivaji but in world history he is a hero who defeated the evil coward mughals

In not suprised yr wahabi history books teach u lies about Shivaji but in world history he is a hero who defeated the evil coward mughals

I clearly wrote wrote our books are wriiten by cambridge university writers which is i believe in England not in Saudi Arabia, Are the brits also wahabbi

I clearly wrote wrote our books are wriiten by cambridge university writers which is i believe in England not in Saudi Arabia, Are the brits also wahabbi

You have a habit of talking nonsense so i fail to believe you this time when i have given u much prove from the above post showing Shivaji is a hero who will go down in world history unless u can prove otherwise by providing your claim on the cambridge university press?

When the sultan of Bijapur in 1659 sent an army of 20,000 under Afẕal Khan to defeat him, Shivaji, pretending to be intimidated, enticed the force deep into difficult mountain terrain and then killed Afẕal Khan at a meeting to which he had lured him by submissive appeals. Meanwhile, handpicked troops that had been previously positioned swooped down on the unwary Bijapur army and routed it. Overnight, Shivaji had become a formidable warlord, possessing the horses, the guns, and the ammunition of the Bijapur army.

Alarmed by Shivaji’s rising strength, the Mughal emperor Aurangzeb ordered his viceroy of the south to march against him. Shivaji countered by carrying out a daring midnight raid right within the viceroy’s encampment, in which the viceroy lost the fingers of one hand and his son was killed. Discomfited by this reverse, the viceroy withdrew his force. Shivaji, as though to provoke the Mughals further, attacked the rich coastal town of Surat and took immense booty.

either MODS IN PDF ARE SLEEPING OR THEY SIMPLY IGNORANT ABOUT COZ SOME ARE INSULTING NATIONAL HERO OUT HERE FROM INDIA NOT PAKISTAN OR CHINESE :hitwall::hitwall::angry::angry::sick: THIS SHOULD BE END OF ALL BS BY .

Evil? Coward?

Thats why they few thousands were able to hold millions of people bharat for 3 centuries, historians call them one of the largest centralized states known in pre modern world history who have set example of Courage before the world.

They managed to show their bravery and valor and that Bharat will always be a hunting ground for muslims. Just because you have always lost miserably infront of muslims you dont have to make excuses about rape and looting, it is because of these same people bharat is known for its civilization, It were muslims who civilized bharat made giant structures/mosques/tombs still standing today, Taj Mahal the symbol of bharat, Red Fort, Fateh pur sikri almost every ancient building was built by muslims, It was Akbar who made the education compulsory and free in Bharat, It is because of muslims that you people are known for any culture or heritage. It is because of muslims who made you civilized and it will be muslims who will always rule Bharat.

You have a habit of talking nonsense so i fail to believe you this time when i have given u much prove from the above post showing Shivaji is a hero who will go down in world history unless u can prove otherwise by providing your claim on the cambridge university press?

No one knows anything about him shivaji,
Everyone knows about akbar and aurangzeb because they were legendary heroes this is also your bollywood always make movies about mughals

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom