What's new

China quietly & cleverly finds a new route to S. Doklam, 7 months after India stopped it

All of a sudden, India's short-sighted action in stopping the PLA in its tracks is exposed as ultimately, finally worth nothing at all.

Curious.

So all this while when it was being said that the PLA had been stopped, it was false? And those who said that the PLA were still where they were, and it was the Indian Army that had retreated were lying?

It's always during the aftermath that these nuances come out. Until then, the Chinese prevail against all odds; they are like the fictional Ever Victorious Army from the Wheel of Time series. Perhaps that is due to the fact that most Chinese commentaries read as if they had been written by characters from the Wheel of Time series.

Not really, it at least gave Indians a taste of victory against evil China, thanks to media and the wording skills of your government, and many still hang on to the taste and won't let go, as we can see in this thread. Anyhow, it definitely will give Modi some extra votes in the next election for standing up to big bad China.

Wheel of Time might be fictional, but Ever Victorious Army is not. :enjoy:

Why they have to? It's like in a soccer game, the aim of the game is to kick the ball into the goal. Who cares if the winning ball is from right, left or center? Why are you guys acting like a winner just because you blocked "left lane"?

Are you guys really this dumb?

Summary of my post:
Right, left or center the ball will be blocked :partay:

Mar 21, 2018 03:57 PM IST
Experts say two-front war with China, Pakistan is India's biggest security concern
The panel of experts agreed that India needs to positively engage China to prevent getting encircled by both its neighbours.

A two-front war with Pakistan and China is India’s biggest security concern at the moment, a panel of former high-ranking military officers and foreign policy experts concurred at the recently-concluded News18 Rising India Summit.

A panel comprising of Brigadier (retd) V Mahalingam, Observer Research Foundation fellow Manoj Joshi, and Vice Admiral (retd) Satish Soni agreed that India needs to positively engage China to prevent getting encircled by both its neighbours.

“As of today, there is no space left for talks with the Pakistan government. There, it is the military that is ruling and it is not willing to give even an inch in either Kashmir or Afghanistan,” said Mahalingam. India’s focus should be to bring the situation in the Kashmir Valley under control, he added.

The army must prepare for a two-front war with both China and Pakistan, the former brigadier said, but India and China are working on resolving their differences and learning to live with each other. The resolution of the Doklam standoff was a case in point, he said, adding that it was a positive sign.

Mahalingam’s concerns of a two-front war were mirrored by Joshi, who called the notion a dangerous one. “When was the last time a country won a two-front war? Unfortunately, for us we have not been able to use our diplomacy to break the Pakistan-China nexus and that is our challenge,” he said.

Joshi, however, dismissed fears of another standoff like the one at Doklam developing over the summer. India does not have a stake there, he said, pointing out that it was issue that concerned Bhutan and China and that India was only involved because of its ties with Bhutan.

Another point of concern for India in recent times has been China’s growing dominance in the Indian Ocean, but Soni said he believed it was one aspect in which China was actually trailing India. Although China is ahead of India in many aspects, Soni iterated that most of China’s sea trade passes through the Strait of Malacca, which makes it vulnerable.

"In the Indian Ocean, the game is very long and it is being played very slowly. India has a geographical advantage and it should exploit it," Soni said.
https://www.moneycontrol.com/news/i...-indias-biggest-security-concern-2532759.html

India sounds like it's gonna give up.

China's increasing presence in Doklam: 'Will Modi Ji hug, cry in public this time', wonders Rahul

TIMESOFINDIA.COM | Updated: Mar 21, 2018, 16:44 IST
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...s-time-wonders-rahul/articleshow/63396841.cms
This much from India for the Pentagon boys...
Nepal x
Maldives x
SL x
Bhutan x (almost)

h, keep watc
FUNNY, I cannot find anywhere in my post " IF you think your plans of alternate route is not being monitored by security officials then you are a fool. "
You sure your eyes got no Problem??

Of course I sleep well.
I see the Chinese have no problem, its only the Indian media having a twist in their panties.
Its the dumb Indian Generals having the shivers.

Yeah, keep watching.
Indians are good at watching and yap they WILL do this, WILL do that.
WILL WILL WILL, yawn.

Funny you say that..because the claims of "We will do that that".."We will do this" kind of fart is a typical Chinese trait. BTW I am still waiting for your super advanced army to dare and come through the same road where they have been stopped. Now show some balls instead of blabbering :)

The IA must stop the route if the Chinese have the same intentions. Come on @Mirza Jatt. You have my complete support.

I infact support the super advanced PLA to let IA realise that Chinese is not frightened of anyone and donttake orders. C'mon @rott please ask PLA to show some balls and use the same route and defy the IA. I am with PLA, they nee to show IA what they got.

If China took the chicken neck and have a half kilometer border with Bangladesh, it will be the best thing ever happened to us. It will have a land border with Bangladesh and easy access to the bay of Bengal where India will lose connection with 7 of its unstable states.
Game changer move in Asian history and a big victory for China.

their objective is to reach jhamperi ridge which overlooks chicken neck.if they build that specific road,it will lead them to jhamperi ridge.slowly but cleverly,they are working to fulfill their objective and you are proud that you stopped them in doklam.your enemy china worked throughout winter on reverse slope just to hide construction of this road and here you are saying that all is good. all isn't good.they will reach near chicken neck by hook or by crook.indian public should ask questions to indian army.

Ok. Understand this.
PLA was at Doklam and they were stopped. BUT, your mightier than mountain friends from China claimed that ' PLA never retreated and they are still at the Doklam'. Indians gave hundred links but they followed their Chinese links to claim that PLA never backed down and it was IA who went back alone. NOW - that's the myth that got busted here. Its their false bravado that comes from their links (which is fed to them). So now its proven that PLA did back out after IA stopped them unlike what was fed to their common public.

Now on the real issue. So you are asking why were are not bothered on the intentions by PLA.
Let me tell you the practical situation on the ground. Chinese tried to come through Doklam and the attempts was thwarted. They are now trying to come through a parallel route. India does NOT need to do anything as long as they are jumping around beyond the red lines of IA. There are certain points IA considers the line of danger, beyond which IA has nothing to worry about as IA still has higher grounds. Hope you now you understand the desperation of PLA to explore multiple roads. Let them come even close to Torsa Nalla, etc. Beyond these points Chinese can do their Chinese dance, we are not bothered. Thanks to their desperation, we at least now know that their PLA did retreat from Doklam contrary to what the chest thumping clones claimed on PDF.

Why they have to? It's like in a soccer game, the aim of the game is to kick the ball into the goal. Who cares if the winning ball is from right, left or center? Why are you guys acting like a winner just because you blocked "left lane"?

Are you guys really this dumb?
@Mirza Jatt does this make sense enough?

If China took the chicken neck and have a half kilometer border with Bangladesh, it will be the best thing ever happened to us. It will have a land border with Bangladesh and easy access to the bay of Bengal where India will lose connection with 7 of its unstable states.
Game changer move in Asian history and a big victory for China.

A submerged Bangladesh will be doing Nagin dance under the sea by that time.

@Mirza Jatt does this make sense enough?

First things first.
Do you agree that the PLA attempt was thwarted in Doklam unlime your claims of not retreating at all ? If yes.. then agree, I will proceed by answering this post then. I am here to discuss, don't worry.

First things first.
Do you agree that the PLA attempt was thwarted in Doklam unlime your claims of not retreating at all ? If yes.. then agree, I will proceed by answering this post then. I am here to discuss, don't worry.
So basically you're trying to tell me that you go watcha movie and only see the first part of the movie and then leave? So you always watch only the part that you like? What kind of dumbass logic is that?

Funny you say that..because the claims of "We will do that that".."We will do this" kind of fart is a typical Chinese trait. BTW I am still waiting for your super advanced army to dare and come through the same road where they have been stopped. Now show some balls instead of blabbering :)

I infact support the super advanced PLA to let IA realise that Chinese is not frightened of anyone and donttake orders. C'mon @rott please ask PLA to show some balls and use the same route and defy the IA. I am with PLA, they nee to show IA what they got.
Very tiring to talk sense into deluded Indian.
India WILL BE SUPA POWA 2012.
India WILL HAVE 132 EXAFLOP SUPA COMPUTA 2017.
ARJUNK WILL ...
TEARGAS WILL ...
Seems like you like to do lots of BLABBERING.

HAHA, Indian cowards ran away from Donglang with tails between their legs talk about BALLS.
Indian ammo cannot last 10 days, go buy more bullets first and remember to bring balls along to the showdown.
Not sissy pushing around.

Last edited:

First things first.
No wonder real Indians kicks you every time you do something wrong in their country.
Hope China will liberate Sikkim from India soon

Very tiring to talk sense into deluded Indian.
India WILL BE SUPA POWA 2012.
India WILL HAVE 132 EXAFLOP SUPA COMPUTA 2017.
ARJUNK WILL ...
TEARGAS WILL ...
Seems like you like to do lots of BLABBERING.

HAHA, Indian cowards ran away from Donglang with tails between their legs talk about BALLS.
Indian ammo cannot last 10 days, go buy more bullets first and remember to bring balls along to the showdown.
Not sissy pushing around.

Your warnings are now getting boring... either show some balls by using the current road or just collect your 50 cents and don't show your face. shoo

So basically you're trying to tell me that you go watcha movie and only see the first part of the movie and then leave? So you always watch only the part that you like? What kind of dumbass logic is that?

No. I am here to see the whole movie. But you are saying that see the last part of the move first and then see the first part..lol..thats the most retarded logic for movie watchers :)

As I said, first things first (in order of occurrence). Since your men claimed PLA never fled from Doklam dispute site and only IA did. So we need to answer the first part of movie. Tell me do you agree that PLA stopped construction in Doklam and retreated in the last standoff ? Once your answer the first part of the movie...we will move on to the second part of the movie i.e your question. Hope now you understand movie man :)

No wonder real Indians kicks you every time you do something wrong in their country.
Hope China will liberate Sikkim from India soon

real Indians ?? lol..seems like you are tired of the Nagin dance. And yeah keep hoping that happens before BD gets drowned. :D

Your warnings are now getting boring... either show some balls by using the current road or just collect your 50 cents and don't show your face. shoo

No. I am here to see the whole movie. But you are saying that see the last part of the move first and then see the first part..lol..thats the most retarded logic for movie watchers :)

As I said, first things first (in order of occurrence). Since your men claimed PLA never fled from Doklam dispute site and only IA did. So we need to answer the first part of movie. Tell me do you agree that PLA stopped construction in Doklam and retreated in the last standoff ? Once your answer the first part of the movie...we will move on to the second part of the movie i.e your question. Hope now you understand movie man :)

real Indians ?? lol..seems like you are tired of the Nagin dance. And yeah keep hoping that happens before BD gets drowned. :D
YOU GET 2 RUPEES??
China is staying put and building at the land India says they are defending for Bhutan.
When did it become a POINT on a ROAD.
Don't keep shouting on the sidelines, go to the front line and kick the Chinese out from your protectorate's claimed land.
Protectorate, what a JOKE??
India got problem protecting itself and its starving Army.

Of course cowards like you wouldn't do that, or else you will not be shouting hoarse on a forum.
HA HA HA.
Go on, go to the front line, don't just show your FAKE courage here.
Go see how your Jawans at the front line are shivering with fright.

Okay, let's dumb it down for you a bit. The Chinese agreed with the Indian side not to build the road in the first standoff just for the Indians to save face. Okay?
Now they found another route to build the road to get to the same spot? Is that okay with you? If you say that you're fine with this then please spare me your next response.

Not really, it at least gave Indians a taste of victory against evil China, thanks to media and the wording skills of your government, and many still hang on to the taste and won't let go, as we can see in this thread. Anyhow, it definitely will give Modi some extra votes in the next election for standing up to big bad China.

Wheel of Time might be fictional, but Ever Victorious Army is not. :enjoy:

A very interesting, and very revealing formulation, dear Sir. As was the original depiction of events by your comrades, if one is permitted to use that term! As for Mr. Modi's electoral prospects, we must humbly admit that the vagaries of the electoral process are still not entirely predictable. Perhaps we ought to seek help in understanding this from those like you who have more knowledge of these things. Or - who knows? - perhaps we should simply declare his term extended by another six years?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom