What's new

China quietly & cleverly finds a new route to S. Doklam, 7 months after India stopped it

The idiot is apparently yourself.
You got the map wrong.
View attachment 460704
Lol! Map wrong? There is no plateau in tri-junction dufus. Doklam plateau is the area disputed between Bhutan and China as shown in the older pic. What you are showing is basically Bhutan. That's new claim by China.

Lol! Map wrong? There is no plateau in tri-junction dufus. Doklam plateau is the area disputed between Bhutan and China as shown in the older pic. What you are showing is basically Bhutan. That's new claim by China.
Cannot blame low IQ Indians brainwashed by their PRESSTITUDES.
This map is correct, how else the Chinese are building the new road.
You said earlier the Chinese can build whatever they want in their land.
Are you awake??

All of a sudden, India's short-sighted action in stopping the PLA in its tracks is exposed as ultimately, finally worth nothing at all.

Curious.

So all this while when it was being said that the PLA had been stopped, it was false? And those who said that the PLA were still where they were, and it was the Indian Army that had retreated were lying?

It's always during the aftermath that these nuances come out. Until then, the Chinese prevail against all odds; they are like the fictional Ever Victorious Army from the Wheel of Time series. Perhaps that is due to the fact that most Chinese commentaries read as if they had been written by characters from the Wheel of Time series.

Well mate, that's what we said but Indians were too excited even when IA vanished in the dark of the night suddenly, they were foolishly calling a unilateral withdrawal a victory...What a bunch of losers. But China never left Dokhlam and they denied about any deal or commitment with India time and again..so here we they are building roads, better than before and they reinforced their presence so now IA can't do a jack squat about it and if it does, it will get a bloody nose. Now where are all those chest-thumping bhakts?

Well mate, that's what we said but Indians were too excited even when IA vanished in the dark of the night suddenly, they were foolishly calling a unilateral withdrawal a victory...What a bunch of losers. But China never left Dokhlam and they denied about any deal or commitment with India time and again..so here we they are building roads, better than before and they reinforced their presence so now IA can't do a jack squat about it and if it does, it will get a bloody nose. Now where are all those chest-thumping bhakts?

Heh.

You didn't read the post I was sending up; it said that in spite of the Indian short-term victory, the PLA had overcome that setback.

I thought there was no victory, no setback?

All the denials and the anxious clarifications seem like a hollow joke when their fanboys finally admit the reality of the situation; it is definite that the official spokesperson will not communicate on this, but the unofficial voices, usually so shrill and strident, have rather sheepishly given away the game.

Heh.

You didn't read the post I was sending up; it said that in spite of the Indian short-term victory, the PLA had overcome that setback.

I thought there was no victory, no setback?

All the denials and the anxious clarifications seem like a hollow joke when their fanboys finally admit the reality of the situation; it is definite that the official spokesperson will not communicate on this, but the unofficial voices, usually so shrill and strident, have rather sheepishly given away the game.
Ok Sir,

One thing who got spanked and who won the Indo-China war 1962?

If you are referring to your post I replied, yes I read that and I think we agree that it was a lot lies spread by bhakts to mislead the whole of India about Dokhlam fiasco...Am I missing something?

Wrong post. I'm rushing out, let me reply later this evening.

Meanwhile, I've reported an extremely offensive post about you on another thread. Please don't associate decent Indians with that kind of vileness. We have nothing to do with such scum.

Wrong post. I'm rushing out, let me reply later this evening.

Meanwhile, I've reported an extremely offensive post about you on another thread. Please don't associate decent Indians with that kind of vileness. We have nothing to do with such scum.
I'll wait.
I was replying to him on merit only and since I exposed him so he resorted to an ad hominem attack. I know there are a lot of decent Indians who do not stoop to that level and that is why I made sure to address him and his likes - the Chaddi Clad Clowns (3Cs).

China quietly & cleverly finds a new route to S. Doklam, 7 months after India stopped it

Lol so finally they themselves agree they had supreme loss of face when a handful of malnourished Ill fit soldier's could make a b!tch out of there mighty paper panda army. This is epic.:rofl::pleasantry::haha::yahoo::rofl::rofl::rofl:

It seems that China is determined to have some her designs for the "chicken neck", now is tighting the noose.
time will tell the tale , we must wait ? ok . propaganda articles are acts of desperation . futile they are . you also know the actual situation and i also know and every sane person knows the actual situation which was status quo on the disputed site . now if raging propaganda is the only occupation of some jobless , then best of luck to them , bye for now .

‘Doklam under complete surveillance, Chinese activity hasn’t crossed Red Lines’

Doklam plateau, the site of a 73-day-long face-off between Indian and Chinese armies last year, is being kept fully under surveillance by India. Official sources said that China had not undertaken any fresh road construction in the area in the past month, and its activity had not crossed any Indian Red Lines.

“The suggestion that China has built a fresh road to Jampheri ridge, without our knowledge, is completely misleading. The Chinese haven’t made anything new in the past month. We are keeping the full area under surveillance through visual and technical means,” official sources told The Indian Express.

According to sources, China has been constructing ‘laterals’ — tracks which run parallel to its border with Bhutan in Doklam — in the territory controlled by it. Construction of such tracks, sources added, in the area it controls has been undertaken by China even before the Doklam face-off and there is nothing new or unusual about it.

“Our Red Lines are very clear: Jampheri Ridge and Torsa nalla. We stopped the Chinese last summer when they tried to proceed south of Torsa nalla, from the parking area. None of their laterals constructed post-Doklam cross the Torsa nalla. In fact, they are still at least 1.6 km north of Torsa nalla and have not crossed the Amo Chu river to the east. They haven’t crossed any of our Red Lines,” sources said.

In June last year, Indian soldiers had walked down from their post at Doka La to stop the Chinese track construction party which was attempting to make a track to Jampheri ridge. Jampheri, which lies in Bhutan and has a post of Royal Bhutan Army, is considered strategically important by India, as Chinese deployment on the ridge line will make India vulnerable in the Siliguri corridor.

Meanwhile, there has been no change in the deployment of the Chinese battalion in Doklam. Nearly 250 soldiers of the battalion, which was based in Yatung, are now deployed in South Doklam.

So many antics in the last few months yet NOTHING built on the point of conflict.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom