What's new

China quietly & cleverly finds a new route to S. Doklam, 7 months after India stopped it

They have to verify as its a shifting status quo. So when we ask a question, we must indicate a time. As answers would change with time to the exact same question.

Irrespective of the time change our response would be the same if the construction extends south of Jampheri Ridge and Torsa nalla . Do indicate a time frame on when you guys are gonna do that

Irrespective of the time change our response would be the same if the construction extends south of Jampheri Ridge and Torsa nalla . Do indicate a time frame on when you guys are gonna do that
First you said your red line was "no PLA in Doklam."

Then you said your red line was "no roads in Doklam."

Then you said your red line was "no PLA bases in Doklam."

Then you said your red line was "no road to Jampheri Ridge."

Now you say your red line is "no road south of Jampheri Ridge and Torsa nalla."

Actually, our final destination is a PLA road to Delhi. You can keep drawing your red lines time and time again after we slap Modi on the face.

First you said your red line was "no PLA in Doklam."

Then you said your red line was "no roads in Doklam."

Then you said your red line was "no PLA bases in Doklam."

Then you said your red line was "no road to Jampheri Ridge."

Now you say your red line is "no road south of Jampheri Ridge and Torsa nalla."

Actually, our final destination is a PLA road to Delhi. You can keep drawing your red lines time and time again after we slap Modi on the face.

All the best for your Delhi visit . But why you guys haven't tried extending the road at the earlier stand off point? Is the below bulldozer the reason ? :D

All the best for your Delhi visit . But why you guys haven't tried extending the road at the earlier stand off point? Is the below bulldozer the reason ? :D

Could be the Chinese realize the original route to Jhampheri Ridge is too vulnerable to interdiction from troublemaker India, so they are now building a safer additional route further from Doka La.
Now you know why economy of China is 5x that of India.
Afraid China outmaneuvered India again.
Dumbbell India.

It never fails to amaze me the convoluted logic that Indians go through to soothe their wounded ego.
Now Jhampheri ridge is no longer the problem.
Instead, whether China can reach Jhampheri ridge using route A or B is more important to the dumb Indians.

China's desire for a safer additional alternative route to Jhampheri Ridge that can threaten Siliguri Corridor that is further away from any Indian interdiction from Doka La in times of conflict never cross their mind.
HA HA HA. :dance3::dance3::dance3:

You are ruining the average figure of Chinese IQ figure with your dumbness. We are reminding you of your false ego massaging posts on pdf by Chinese members that China never stopped construction. Secondly on your point : whether China is making alternate route or the same old route, Siliguri corridor always stood in the line of fire. If you think your plans of alternate route is not being monitored by security officials then you are a fool. Moreover you make hundred alternate routes, if they are near the siliguri corridor, your roads well under our radar as well..ever heard of 'prey being preyed on' ? :) Sleep well my sweet ball of dumbness

You are ruining the average figure of Chinese IQ figure with your dumbness. We are reminding you of your false ego massaging posts on pdf by Chinese members that China never stopped construction. Secondly on your point : whether China is making alternate route or the same old route, Siliguri corridor always stood in the line of fire. If you think your plans of alternate route is not being monitored by security officials then you are a fool. Moreover you make hundred alternate routes, if they are near the siliguri corridor, your roads well under our radar as well..ever heard of 'prey being preyed on' ? :) Sleep well my sweet ball of dumbness
FUNNY, I cannot find anywhere in my post " IF you think your plans of alternate route is not being monitored by security officials then you are a fool. "
You sure your eyes got no Problem??

Of course I sleep well.
I see the Chinese have no problem, its only the Indian media having a twist in their panties.
Its the dumb Indian Generals having the shivers.

Yeah, keep watching.
Indians are good at watching and yap they WILL do this, WILL do that.
WILL WILL WILL, yawn.

Cannot blame low IQ Indians brainwashed by their PRESSTITUDES.
This map is correct, how else the Chinese are building the new road.
You said earlier the Chinese can build whatever they want in their land.
Are you awake??
Hey it's not ting tong news agency to brainwash anyone. Nobody sticks anything down your throat here.

The map is BS. Doklam plateau is as per the map I gave, thickheaded idiots can keep living in denial.

I said Chinese can build whatever they want on their side. Choose words carefully. Are you smoking stuffs?

Hey it's not ting tong news agency to brainwash anyone. Nobody sticks anything down your throat here.

The map is BS. Doklam plateau is as per the map I gave, thickheaded idiots can keep living in denial.

I said Chinese can build whatever they want on their side. Choose words carefully. Are you smoking stuffs?
There is not much happening at that spot you mentioned.
So your fake map is BS meant for brainwashed Gangas.

Standoff at Donglang/Doklam Plateau is between Doka La and Mount Gipmochi, which is accurately depicted by the genuine map I provide.
I post again for your benefit.
Cannot expect you to be able to use logic, unfortunately.
Donglang 洞朗   doklam-map.jpg

The IA must stop the route if the Chinese have the same intentions. Come on @Mirza Jatt. You have my complete support.

Y o u can give them all the support. They will come up with another excuse and then move the line.
The only response with them is troll. Since logic goes beyond their heads.

This news actually confirms that China had stopped the work at the disputed site. Where are the Chinese members who were claiming that China never stopped the work at the disputed site. Oh also the cheerleaders from Pakistan who were following those delusioned Chinese members. As at as new roads are concerned...this makes me even prouder, India has actually forced them to retreat, and now they are trying nail and tooth to find alternate routes.
What happened to shupa pawa / US killer / Asian giants ego ? Why is China not suing the same route ? Never mind, cuz when you will use these new roads to reach the site, you'll have to face India agin...and back to square one. All the claims by Chinese members were soooooo fake. haha

And China should also mot give a damn about India and use the same disputed route like a braveheart instead of new route. C'mon China, I am with you..don't let me down. Send in your PLA and use the same route and show balls.

their objective is to reach jhamperi ridge which overlooks chicken neck.if they build that specific road,it will lead them to jhamperi ridge.slowly but cleverly,they are working to fulfill their objective and you are proud that you stopped them in doklam.your enemy china worked throughout winter on reverse slope just to hide construction of this road and here you are saying that all is good. all isn't good.they will reach near chicken neck by hook or by crook.indian public should ask questions to indian army.

China quietly & cleverly finds a new route to S. Doklam, 7 months after India stopped it

Lol so finally they themselves agree they had supreme loss of face when a handful of malnourished Ill fit soldier's could make a b!tch out of there mighty paper panda army. This is epic.:rofl::pleasantry::haha::yahoo::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I give u a day of glory but maintain supremacy over u for 100years. It must be a a victory for India :enjoy:

Why they have to? It's like in a soccer game, the aim of the game is to kick the ball into the goal. Who cares if the winning ball is from right, left or center? Why are you guys acting like a winner just because you blocked "left lane"?

Are you guys really this dumb?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom