What's new

China provokes India again, its troops enter Arunachal Pradesh and camp for

Why do these Han robotic soldiers always loose their way? I think they should be given more training in map reading! But hey, for that you need to have a little basic education too! :P So that's a non starter! :no:

We can therefore expect more Hans loosing their way in the mountains and landing up on Indian territory. Sheeesh! :cheesy:

By the way, the last time they scurried back after a day in paradise, was when they ran out of noodles! :omghaha:

funny? you are making trouble with both of us at exactly the same time ,ok, take on us on two fronts and see how far you can go.

LOL, trouble makers calling others one - its chinese who have come into our territory and not the other way around *****. As for taking you on, we are a bit busy on our western border, we will take care of you once most of your enemies are through with you.

These Are Chinese Warning to India If you mess with Pakistan you mess with Beijing .Two front war will be devastating for india and will lose Kashmir,Ladakh and Arunachal Pradesh.

On the contrary i can bet a $Grand that china doesn't have the balls to instigate a 2 front scenario. The diplomatic and militaristic repercussions are very clear in my mind.

While china pricks on the right we slap on the left. We will take down Pakistan before we take on China.
Imo even a covert offensive by china would bring about a reckoning China cant afford.

Pakistan can depend on China only as much India can depend on the Sea nations and the American policing.
If China goes out of its way to gratify Pakistan diplomacy automatically give a free hand to all who chose to further there interest by antagonizing CHina.

We are not as nice and tolerant as our Pakistani brothers,come and kill our soldiers and see what'll happen.

Yes we saw when Japan captured Chinese islands..................... I am still waiting to see Chinese soldiers action against Japan

Why are the Chinese staging a dharna now?
That's because they're pissed at India's new aircraft carrier, the new nuke sub, and the Agni V that is pointed menacingly at Shanghai and Beijing! :azn:

Now if I was a Han I would be pissed too! :devil:

That's because they're pissed at India's new aircraft carrier, the new nuke sub, and the Agni V that is pointed menacingly at Shanghai and Beijing! :azn:

Now if I was a Han I would be pissed too! :devil:

No man... those missiles don't work and we can't make steel for the carrier. :ashamed:

I thought it was because they have long positions on Rupee and we are allowing it to fall.

But if we actually look at these incursions as 'dharnas', the GoI handling of these events actually makes sense!

Is it??

We will see in the coming days, Ask your soldiers to eat fatty foods since they cannot fight in the himalayas.

Where did they fight in 1962,even without food and proper weapons,not in the Himalayas?

Yes we saw when Japan captured Chinese islands..................... I am still waiting to see Chinese soldiers action against Japan
so you accept that those islands are China's,even the ownership of those islands are debatable,it's China started to change the status quo,not Japan.Japan's claims based on the condition that Okinawa is Japan's and those islands are closer to Okinawa,China now is kind of moving towards questioning Okinawa all together.

On Pakistan india border issues Indians go BOW WOW BOW WOW BOW WOW BOW WOW BOW WOW BOW WOW BOW WOW BOW
On Chine india they go choun choun chou cho Ch.............................................................................

so you accept that those islands are China's,even the ownership of those islands are debatable,it's China started to change the status quo,not Japan.Japan's claims based on the condition that Okinawa is Japan's and those islands are closer to Okinawa,China now is kind of moving towards questioning Okinawa all together.

looks like you dont accept that is Chinese island :omghaha:

It seems the PLA troops have become quite fond of picnicking in Indian occupied Chinese territories now-a-days, albeit, with guns in hands. Nature in these areas must be very beautiful. China and India should again resort to Bhai Bhai relationship.

No, these islands were not under Chinese sovereignty, these were owned by a Japanese from whom the GoJ has bought and claimed sovereignty over them. However, Arunachal is rightfully Chinese territory.

On Pakistan india border issues Indians go BOW WOW BOW WOW BOW WOW BOW WOW BOW WOW BOW WOW BOW WOW BOW
On Chine india they go choun choun chou cho Ch.............................................................................

when you learnt the above language..:omghaha:

On topic:

India should kill the Chinese soldiers entering its territory.. You will kill few today... for next 50 years Chinese won't do incursions...

Chinese should know they have only two places to go.

Discussion Table to resolve boundary or living within China. Each and every time there is a pole vaulter he will be eliminated. That's how borders are protected. Enemy should know crossing borders is a taboo.

I am totally against this stupid peaceful policy of Indian Govt.

India should do to China, what Japan did to China.. the only language they understand and the jibberish language they speak

when you learnt the above language..:omghaha:

On topic:

India should kill the Chinese soldiers entering its territory.. You will kill few today... for next 50 years Chinese won't do incursions...

Chinese should know they have only two places to go.

Discussion Table to resolve boundary or living within China. Each and every time there is a pole vaulter he will be eliminated. That's how borders are protected. Enemy should know crossing borders is a taboo.

I am totally against this stupid peaceful policy of Indian Govt.

But Indian military is acting like a bunch of cowards. Why aren't they shooting at Chinese and killing the Chinese?

I will not say Indian soldiers are cowards if anyone explains it to me why Indian military is not opening fire.

Now if some argue that just because they don't have order from their officers to open fire, then what is the use of having a rifle hanging from the back? They can patrol the border without rifles... at least, they will be spared from keeping 4 kg extra weight.

If some argue, civilian leaders are not allowing them, then military should take over the civilian leadership and shoot anybody resisting them. Learn from the middle east.

If still Indian military can't do anything, then I think, you or like some other PDF Indian members can go to the border, together or alone and shoot at Chinese posts. When you go, buy some country made tamanchas or guns from Munger so that you can kill the Chinese as you wanted.

Otherwise, everybody is laughing. I don't know why Indian military had to leak out this footage... this footage will backfire because, whoever will watch this footage will lose respect for Indian military.

Back
Top Bottom