What's new

China provokes India again, its troops enter Arunachal Pradesh and camp for

Lol, India too cowardly to stop Chinese troops entering its territory. :omghaha: The Chinese know they can humiliate India and India will not respond. What is the point of Indian soldiers having guns if they don't use them to defend their territory?

If Russia violated US territory in such a way, it would start an armed conflict.

Perhaps Indian women should defend the Chinese-Indian border, as the men are not capable of the task.

Lol, India too cowardly to stop Chinese troops entering its territory. :omghaha:

If Russia violated US territory in such a way, it would start a conflict.

The Chinese know they can humiliate India and India will not respond.

I didn't expect it from Indian military.

I already told that Indian military shot at their own foot by leaking out this footage. This will only backfire!

Even you Chinese members are wondering how could Indian military did nothing... not even arresting them, let alone shooting.

But Indian military is acting like a bunch of cowards. Why aren't they shooting at Chinese and killing the Chinese?

I will not say Indian soldiers are cowards if anyone explains it to me why Indian military is not opening fire.

Now if some argue that just because they don't have order from their officers to open fire, then what is the use of having a rifle hanging from the back? They can patrol the border without rifles... at least, they will be spared from keeping 4 kg extra weight.

If some argue, civilian leaders are not allowing them, then military should take over the civilian leadership and shoot anybody resisting them. Learn from the middle east.

If still Indian military can't do anything, then I think, you or like some other PDF Indian members can go to the border, together or alone and shoot at Chinese posts. When you go, buy some country made tamanchas or guns from Munger so that you can kill the Chinese as you wanted.

Otherwise, everybody is laughing. I don't know why Indian military had to leak out this footage... this footage will backfire because, whoever will watch this footage will lose respect for Indian military.

its not the army.. its the Govt you should blame.

IA can beat Chinese black and blue.

If govt. is clear in resolve that anyone crossing the border would be shot dead... this will happen 5/6 times.. but after that you wont have any Chinese incursions...

China already has border disputes on all its borders.. it also cannot afford to fight India.

its not the army.. its the Govt you should blame.

IA can beat Chinese black and blue.

After watching this video, you tell me, and honestly, why should I believe in that?

IA does not even have the balls to stage a coup, let alone challenging China.

After watching this video, you tell me, and honestly, why should I believe in that?

IA does not even have the balls to stage a coup, let alone challenging China.

Because the Chinese also did not open fire. I mean the Mighty China. lol

If IA didn't escalate, PLA also didn't escalate. So this video just proves one thing. That both sides are trying level best to avoid conflict on border. No side is ready to escalate.

Chinese have already been beaten black and blue by India before. India took Sikkim and beat them badly in Chola Incident. PLA could do nothing. PLA is a joke.

IA is 10 times superior to PLA. Its just the Govt. not using IA properly.

If IA didn't escalate, PLA also didn't escalate. So this video just proves one thing. That both sides are trying level best to avoid conflict on border. No side is ready to escalate.

Chinese have already been beaten black and blue by India before. India took Sikkim and beat them badly in Chola Incident. PLA could do nothing. PLA is a joke.

Stop talking nonsense.

Then why, why why and why they didn't open fire?

OK firing is prohibited, if you say so, I understand.

Tell me why they didn't arrest them. Was it also another Indian govt order?

Not even in AP, in Chumar and everywhere, Indian military did nothing.

Why?

Then why, why why and why they didn't open fire?

OK firing is prohibited, if you say so, I understand.

Tell me why they didn't arrest them. Was it also another Indian govt order?

Not even in AP, in Chumar and everywhere, Indian military did nothing.

Why?

simple. IA is not allowed to arrest them or shoot them it is very obvious. When the political clearance would be given, IA would just rain hell on PLA.

Right now it seems PLA and IA are not in mood to fire the first shot. We have to see who fires the first shot. So far Chinese may have done incursions but have always returned. The last time they looked like not returning things got pretty hot. But then they did return again.

So till they keep returning I am hot hopeful of shots being fired. We STILL have to see what happens the day they refuse to vacate after entering.

simple. IA is not allowed to arrest them or shoot them it is very obvious. When the political clearance would be given, IA would just rain hell on PLA.

Right now it seems PLA and IA are not in mood to fire the first shot. We have to see who fires the first shot. So far Chinese may have done incursions but have always returned. The last time they looked like not returning things got pretty hot. But then they did return again.

So till they keep returning I am hot hopeful of shots being fired. We STILL have to see what happens the day they refuse to vacate after entering.

I can't say many things on an open forum but let me tell you something.

Chinese troops will deliberately come and go as long as the US military bases in India are not finished (operational). It is not because Beijing fears US military bases in India or does not want them... it is perhaps quite the opposite.

I guess smart readers have understood the game. :wave:

Misleading title:

weak provoke strong
strong finger weak!

I can't say many things on an open forum but let me tell you something.

Chinese troops will deliberately come and go as long as the US military bases in India are not finished (operational). It is not because Beijing fears US military bases in India or does not want them... it is perhaps quite the opposite.

I guess smart readers have understood the game. :wave:

Don't make assumptions. Whats in store for future, humans are very bad at predicting.

But will you prefer a thread title like “India is fingering Pakistan in LoC”? :coffee:

yes i would love that, but you know what they say, dont finger the sleeping lion....well think the urdu translation of that phrase, and by the way India is doing this get attention away from what China is doing to them and chinese soldiers are having picnics inside your borders...do you know how lame that makes you look...now try having picnic inside Pakistani borders

Back
Top Bottom