What's new

China prepared for military confrontation, will annihilate all Indian troops: Chinese media warns PM

It's China Shouting every hr through News agency
Asked about China’s claim of India reducing its troops from 400 to 40 in Doklam, he said refused to give a direct reply calling it an operational matter.

http://southasianmonitor.com/2017/08/05/coordinating-bhutan-doklam-issue-india/

:china:

It's China Shouting every hr through News agency
Asked about China’s claim of India reducing its troops from 400 to 40 in Doklam, he said refused to give a direct reply calling it an operational matter.

manoj-bajpayee-funny-gif.gif

This is being implemented in reality.....Sorry Chinese / PaKistani posters
---------------------------------------------------
1. China has agreed to destroy 100 meters of the road it was building beyond the ''Turning Point''.
2. In return, India has agreed to withdraw its troops but will monitor the Chinese from above - sitting on the ridge 300 meters to the east of the standoff site.
3. India will coordinate with Bhutan to replace Indian soldiers with 300 Bhutanese soldiers.
Mere pyare Chini Neta, Agar thook nahi chaatna tha toh thookey kyon ?
Agali baar yaad rakhna
Intrusion in India = Protrusion from behind for China.
Stop spreading nonsense or provide evidence.

The indians laugh about china's warning here is hilarious. no wonder now our media openly question modi guy's IQ and doubt if he could comprehend this message. In this respect, US is far more smart.

They ignored our warnings in korea war and took the medicine. During vietnam war, they learned the lesson and obeyed our warning, never send one single soldier to fight cross the divided line, which was the main reason US could not win that war. I bet most ignorant indians don't know this history.

The same story now repeated on india again. In 1962 we warned you first and then humiliated you. This time you still choose to ignore and laugh our warning, sure your rag-tag army will get slaughtered in large scale and finally india will break up in pieces.

China prepared for military confrontation, will annihilate all Indian troops: Chinese media warns PM Modi
SAM Report, August 5, 2017
chinese-military-reuters.jpg

Amid the ongoing standoff between Indian and Chinese soldiers in Sikkim, a new editorial of Chinese state daily Global Times on Friday targeted Prime Minister Narendra Modi, warning him not to push India into a “reckless conflict” with China. The editorial titled, “Modi mustn’t pull India into reckless conflict”, warned, “Indian border troops are no rival to PLA field forces. If a war spreads, the PLA is perfectly capable of annihilating all Indian troops in the border region.”

China has exercised great restraint, demonstrating respect to peace and human life through its decision not to strike at Indian troops who have taken up positions in Doklam, the Global Times said but warned of ‘devastation’ if India continues to provoke its giant neighbour.

“India is concerned that the road China was building in Doklam might threaten the security of the Siliguri Corridor, but does that justify Indian troops’ incursion into another country in utter disregard of international treaties,” the newspaper queried.

Emphasising that the PLA did not strike in the past month when Indian troop trespassed into Chinese territory, the editorial warned of a mismatch in strength between India and China in the case of a military confrontation and urged India to recognize the ‘grave consequences,’ its actions could have.

“The Modi government’s hard-line stance is sustained by neither laws nor strength. This administration is recklessly breaking international norms and jeopardizing India’s national pride and peaceful development.”

It further said “India is publicly challenging a country that is far superior in strength. India’s recklessness has shocked Chinese. Maybe its regional hegemonism in South Asia and the Western media comments have blinded New Delhi into believing that it can treat a giant to its north in the way it bullies other South Asian countries.”

“Its move is irresponsible to regional security and is gambling against India’s destiny and its people’s well-being,” the Global Times said reiterating that India was being aggressive towards a country far superior in military capability.

“Over the past month, the People’s Liberation Army (PLA) has been on the move. We believe that the PLA has made sufficient preparation for military confrontation,” the editorial further said and opined that it would be war with an ‘obvious result.’

“The government of Prime Minister Narendra Modi should be aware of the PLA’s overwhelming firepower and logistics. Indian border troops are no rival to PLA field forces. If a war spreads, the PLA is perfectly capable of annihilating all Indian troops in the border region,” it said.

“The Modi government should stop lying to its people that “India in 2017 is different from India in 1962.” The gap in national strength between the two countries is the largest in the past 50 years. If the Modi government wants to start a war, at least it should tell its people the truth,” it added.

The Global Times commentary on the ongoing stand-off between China and India comes amidst statements issued by the Chinese Foreign Ministry this week demanding that India immediately and unconditionally pull back the trespassing border troops.

“If the Indian side truly cherish peace, what it should do is to immediately pull back the trespassing border troops to the Indian side of the boundary,” Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Geng Shuang said, describing the action of India as one of “irresponsibility and recklessness.”

He maintained that until Wednesday, there had been 48 Indian soldiers and one bulldozer in the Doklam area, calling this as an illegal intrusion into Chinese territory.
http://southasianmonitor.com/2017/0...te-indian-troops-chinese-media-warns-pm-modi/

Prepare is OK but how do they know that they will Annihilate Indian troops. Only foolish people in foolish media will prit these type of foolish news. Come and annihilate. Who stops you?

They ignored our warnings in korea war and took the medicine. During vietnam war, they learned the lesson and obeyed our warning, never send one single soldier to fight cross the divided line, which was the main reason US could not win that war. I bet most ignorant indians don't know this history.

Who learned a lesson in vietnam war? China or Vietnam?

Prepare is OK but how do they know that they will Annihilate Indian troops. Only foolish people in foolish media will prit these type of foolish news. Come and annihilate. Who stops you?

Who learned a lesson in vietnam war? China or Vietnam?
we gave US warnings in both korea and vietnam war, never cross the divided line. they ignored in korea war and accepted in vietnam war, is this hard to understand? oh I forget your indian's average IQ level. It seemed naturally US is far smarter than you people.

Last edited:
Chinese in recent days have overtaken Bangladeshis for Indian entertainment. Seeing the Chinese trolls post same messages in thread after thread gives us no surprise in CCP paid trolls trying to scaremonger international people.

China, better luck bullying small neighbours. IA was not ready in 62, did not even think China will attack. But now we are ready. Not for war. We Indians are not rich yet like the Chinese. But ready to defend our motherland and our friends.
I'm sorry Indians are brainwashed. As in 1962, India has a "forward policy". It was a crazy provocation, from 1959 to 1962. China restrained for 3 years, and then ended the war in 20 days....

I'm sorry Indians are brainwashed. As in 1962, India has a "forward policy". It was a crazy provocation, from 1959 to 1962. China restrained for 3 years, and then ended the war in 20 days....

I have a open media, open internet to question my govt, an Auditor organisation which lambasts the military and its quality and I can almost read & write any critique against my govt. So we do know who are brainwashed and who arent.

As I said, 1962 was not China's fault. But India's fault to trust itself with a neighbour which we thought wont attack. You guys rose us from the slumber we were in. Without the 1962 even the Pakistanis would have destroyed us.
Thank you for 1962.

We're not better troll than Indians that shouting every day " Come to attack us if you dare" or " China lack of the ball" :lol:

As expected, sure Indian claimed once again that India was not ready when they performed the forward policy in 1962, and today China is well aware that India is ready which your defense minster has already claimed that India in 2017 is not India in 1962 but he didn't tell you people how "ready" is India and if you think your readiness as deterrence is just a mistake, war will not be dictated if the adversary is ready or not but the goal to achieve.

Indians are not rich but can afford a 2 1/2 front war which not bad at all :lol:

I simply hope when India is rich or to the level when the Chinese are now today, we dont act with blatant arrogance with which the Chinese are acting.

It is Saturday warning or Friday? Because I have details of Thursday warning . I think Chinese missed the Friday. :blah::blah:
We are pragmatic. You appease Chinese by reducing 400 men to 40 men in Doklam. Of cos we Chinese must not strike Indian since you are so scared. We give you more time to repent until zero Indian troops in Doklam.

There shows the kindness of Chinese. :enjoy:

I thought some Indian brag about no troops reduction in Doklam? Now the indian minister say cannot denied or admit the allegation? :lol:

China is afraid of the law of unintended consequences.

You start a thing and you don’t know where it will end
and what consequences it will reap.
Yes, yes, You Appease Chinese by reducing 400 men to 40 men in Doklam. We Chinese need to show you more time for repent. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom