What's new

China Plane Crashes With 132 On Board; No Sign Of Survivors, Says Report

China Eastern Airline with 132 passengers onboard. No survivors.

It suddenly dropped 25,000 ft within 3 minutes. No communication.
Sorry for the loss and hope it was just a tragic accident. But with thousands of manpads flooding into Ukraine, some of them will probably ended up at the wrong hand and black market around the world. When I see airliner crashes I was also thinking of Manpads might be one of the reason as well.

You can see the altitude and speed from the flightradar playback. The rate of change in altitude doesn't look like pilot error unless it is a suicide
even if the pilot was dead the plane would have not nosedived like that. so ya, either some issue with plane or pilot suicide.

even if the pilot was dead the plane would have not nosedived like that. so ya, either some issue with plane or pilot suicide.
Yes, I saw the video. I can't imagine the terror of the passengers. We can only find solace in the fact that their death was instant.

Hundreds of US pilots flies the Max.
China Eastern Airlines has just announced the grounding of all 737-800, and the Civil Aviation Administration of China has announced its involvement in the investigation. The Civil Aviation Administration will decide whether to grounded 737-800 nationwide according to the investigation results.

damn that plane didn't even try to land on its belly it went down hard
It appeared to be almost similar to Indonesian Sriwijaya Airline Boeing 737 500 crash which lost 10,000 ft within a minute. Looks like a software issue.

Sorry the Boeing 737 Max belonged to Indonesia Lion Air.

Last edited:
Hundreds of US pilots flies the Max.
So, you think the 737 Max in USA hasn't crashed yet, and it crashed few times around the world when the airplanes are new should tell that 737 Max is a good product ? It's all the fault of pilots in other countries ? I think the world should forget about Boeing airplanes all together !

damn that plane didn't even try to land on its belly it went down hard
It signifies control surfaces were not working

So, you think the 737 Max in USA hasn't crashed yet, and it crashed few times around the world when the airplanes are new should tell that 737 Max is a good product ? It's all the fault of pilots in other countries ? I think the world should forget about Boeing airplanes all together !
When Eithopian air boing crashed Boing tried to implicate the pilots but a few days later Malaysian plane came down as well. Boing is involved in the MURDER of these innocent passengers.

Back
Top Bottom