What's new

China PLA Sends 1000 Marines To Syrian Coast & Russia Sends More Warships

New Recruit

Reaction score
China Sends 1000 Marines To Syrian Coast & Russia Sends More Warships

1238210_483295805102381_1560321708_n.jpg

Russian Navy spokesmen said Friday that the fleet building up in the Mediterranean can answer any development after the Smetlivy guided missile destroyer set sail for the Mediterranean. DEBKAfile: Since Wednesday, Moscow has reported six warships have been sent out to reinforce the Russian fleet on hand opposite Syria.

Western naval sources reported Friday that a Chinese landing craft, the Jinggangshan (photo below), with a 1,000-strong marine battalion had reached the Red Sea en route for the Mediterranean off Syria. With a displacement of 19,000 tons, the amphibious warship is 210 meters long and 28 meters wide and can carry helicopters, armored fighting vehicles, boats and landing craft as well as nearly 1,000 soldiers, Jiangxi Daily said.
f0def16728a1117749c018.jpeg

Why the 1,000 Marines? Definately a show of force I would think. Fascinating stuff, I dont thin kChina has ever done something like this before, especially outside its own territorial waters. It definately shows that China is an emerging world power.

Meanwhile, Turkey has sent more troops to its border with Syria.

China Sends 1000 Marines To Syrian Coast, Russia Sends More Warships (Video) | Middle East

China will wait and learn.........and steal US technology and steal F-22 Stealth Tech....maybe if they use....
Middle East Will Broken Apart & Destroyed Into Great Warfare Soon.......Hoho

Last edited by a moderator:
World powers are destroying Syria and Middle east.

Instead of working for peace Powers like USA, Russia and other are preparing to showcase their military might to destroy the muslim lands.

I just want to know the agreements behind this military stand off.

It's sad and simple, to bring the Islamic nations to their feet till they start obeying and be loyal to West. It has to do a lot with Islam being touted as religion or terrorism. USA and west were not against Islamic mullah during 60-80's since they had bigger worry of USSR, but now it's world against terror and I do feel things are not as simple as we perceive. All Islamic national to save themselves should gear up and become more and more like TURKEY, else there doom is inevitable.

Instead of working for peace Powers like USA, Russia and other are preparing to showcase their military might to destroy the muslim lands.

It's sad and simple, to bring the Islamic nations to their feet till they start obeying and be loyal to West. It has to do a lot with Islam being touted as religion or terrorism. USA and west were not against Islamic mullah during 60-80's since they had bigger worry of USSR, but now it's world against terror and I do feel things are not as simple as we perceive. All Islamic national to save themselves should gear up and become more and more like TURKEY, else there doom is inevitable.

Exactly, The war against Terror is mostly been used to target Islam.

I really doubt that the chinese would do it. They always let Poutin speak alone, they want to have both sides.

Chinese are scared that JEW USA don't let them send students copying everything in USA. This is the thing that will never be speakable.

Actually Russia is scared too of the technology gap between them and the JEW USA, that's why they are not agressive.

Good move china...
Now china should fend off all US attempts to attack Syria and prove to the world that it is a responsible super power...

^^^
^^^^^

To string some words together doesn't make you any more than a monkey with a keyboard.

Think about that.

The way the things are shaping up in the middle east each one is vying their share of middle east. When two elephants fight it is the ants that are killed, After the fight the elephants may become friends.

I really doubt that the chinese would do it. They always let Poutin speak alone, they want to have both sides.

Chinese are scared that JEW USA don't let them send students copying everything in USA. This is the thing that will never be speakable.

Actually Russia is scared too of the technology gap between them and the JEW USA, that's why they are not agressive.

Democracy is being forced on Arab countries by US & its allies, its the wish of there peoples to see what type pf govt they prefer

World powers? So far all I can see it Assad and the rebels tearing Syria to pieces.
AFP_Getty-521723796.jpg

A-view-of-the-destruction-001.jpg

world_01_temp-1342596271-500664af-620x348.jpg

573353164.jpg

8236661852_79cc6d7b51_c.jpg

syria.jpg

But you sit idly at your computer and blame the USA and other for everything, though they have done nothing in Syria
Wake up...

World powers? So far all I can see it Assad and the rebels tearing Syria to pieces.
But you sit idly at your computer and blame the USA and other for everything, though they have done nothing in Syria
Wake up...

You're talking to the walls, give it a rest :lol:

Who is arming these so called rebels?

West is behind this unrest and now they are nearing the end game.

AFP_Getty-521723796.jpg

573353164.jpg

syria.jpg

Wake up...

The real game begins what Obama will be called after congress vote (I am leaning towards he will not be allowed to war with syria). A ***** or Dictator Obama.

if USA bomb Syria then i dont think any one would do anything

AFP_Getty-521723796.jpg

573353164.jpg

syria.jpg

Wake up...

It's not the SAA who invades Iraq, Libya, Syria, Lebanon & Egypt, but the salafists fake muslims, who never send 1 mortar in Israhell. We clearly see that it's them who are responsible of the killing of the arabs with the air support of JEW NATO.

Back
Top Bottom