What's new

China PLA Sends 1000 Marines To Syrian Coast & Russia Sends More Warships

The real game begins what Obama will be called after congress vote (I am leaning towards he will not be allowed to war with syria). A ***** or Dictator Obama.
The POTUS actually has special powers that he/she can go to war irrespective of the Congress' approval. Btw, it wont be a war like Iraq or Afghanistan. There would be some strikes at the heart of the regime. Whether it would be of any advantage to the rebels, that remains to be seen.

Only if U.S.A was located in south asia :closed: or central europe for that matter.A small leak will sink a great ship.

History will always repeat it's self until it's written or respected correctly..Germany soviets r some living examples for U.S to learn from.but i guess unless until Muslim world start roaring from 1 page this will continue.....

Who is arming these so called rebels?

West is behind this unrest and now they are nearing the end game.

How? Its so easy to throw out certain words without understanding the nature or cause of the conflict. Let me explain this in a nutshell -
Assad regime- Baathist- secularists- commies- but basically Alawites - Shia.
Rebels- religious- majority Sunni- now being helped by Al Qaeda &/or affiliates. "Rebellion" is the continuation of the 'Arab Spring' revolution.
Now connect the dots.

As for arming the rebels, there are a lot of gun runners who sell arms to one or both parties in a conflict.

Who is arming these so called rebels?

West is behind this unrest and now they are nearing the end game.

No, it's the Indians who are behind the unrest haven't you heard, see I can pull conspiracy theories out of my A** too :)? conspiracies aside, do you have anything to back this preposterous claim?

Open a history book, it's not the first time people revolt against a dictator. Check out the videos from the beginning of the uprising and the responses in the Arab world then, and you will start to understand.
It's simple really, the Arab spring have given the Syrian people hope, the successfully deposed tyrants in Egypt and Tunisia and later Libya made the people believe they can succeed as well. Pretty similar to the Spring of Nations, for which it is called for. Or was that one a conspiracy as well, maybe by the Turks?

After the Rebellion manifested and started to turn violent some rebel forces used religion (Sunni vs Shia) to call for the extremists elements from Iraq and Afghanistan, which were emptying of Western forces. The extremists had to have something to do, since fighting and killing is all they know after a decade of war, so they went.
Pretty similar process to what happened with the Mujaheddin army after the Soviets left Afghanistan in 89', only then it was to Somalia and the Caucasus.

As greater minds said; history repeats itself, but you choose to shut your ears and sing "lalala it's the west's fault".

Oh, and to the question of who's arming them, it's not the USA and the west overall has sent very little military equipment there. The rebels themselves call this the poorest revolution since they get next to no weapons, the one's they do get generally originate from Gulf states and perhaps KSA.

The POTUS actually has special powers that he/she can go to war irrespective of the Congress' approval. Btw, it wont be a war like Iraq or Afghanistan. There would be some strikes at the heart of the regime. Whether it would be of any advantage to the rebels, that remains to be seen.

If that was the case why would he go to congress in the first place? You rubber stamp your disapproval by the american public and then do what you like? The congress vote was bound to say no after seeing the UK turn around. The US president did not want to do this after UK fail. Plus backdoor negotiations with Russia will take away syrias chemical weapons and that will be the last major bark towards israel dismantled. So I guess its a win for the US in the longer run. However you can never predict global politics especially with the condition muslims are in.

How? Its so easy to throw out certain words without understanding the nature or cause of the conflict. Let me explain this in a nutshell -
Rebels- religious- majority Sunni- now being helped by Al Qaeda &/or affiliates. "Rebellion" is the continuation of the 'Arab Spring' revolution.
Now connect the dots.

As for arming the rebels, there are a lot of gun runners who sell arms to one or both parties in a conflict.

We clearly see that the JEW USA are behind this war, they want to bomb Syria.

The shias/sunnis war is an opportunity to divide & conquer in Syria

The salafists sect only kill arabs in Iraq, Libya & Syria, to make the Great Israhell

They NEVER SEND 1 MORTAR TO THE JEWS, that they love

Salafists fake muslims, want the JEWS to have Syria & Lebanon, so the JEWS can enslave arabs, like they do for the palestinans

Iraq, Libya, Syria, the common factor is JEW NATO, not the shias
80% of the SAA are sunnis

JEWS Sarkozy, Cameron, Bernard Henri Lévy destroyed Libya, not Iran. They want to bomb Syria

No, it's the Indians who are behind the unrest haven't you heard, see I can pull conspiracy theories out of my A** too :)? conspiracies aside, do you have anything to back this preposterous claim?

Open a history book, it's not the first time people revolt against a dictator. Check out the videos from the beginning of the uprising and the responses in the Arab world then, and you will start to understand.
It's simple really, the Arab spring have given the Syrian people hope, the successfully deposed tyrants in Egypt and Tunisia and later Libya made the people believe they can succeed as well. Pretty similar to the Spring of Nations, for which it is called for. Or was that one a conspiracy as well, maybe by the Turks?

After the Rebellion manifested and started to turn violent some rebel forces used religion (Sunni vs Shia) to call for the extremists elements from Iraq and Afghanistan, which were emptying of Western forces. The extremists had to have something to do, since fighting and killing is all they know after a decade of war, so they went.
Pretty similar process to what happened with the Mujaheddin army after the Soviets left Afghanistan in 89', only then it was Somalia and the Caucasus.

As greater minds said; history repeats itself, you just shut your ears and sing "lalala it's the west's fault".

Oh, and to the question of who's arming them, it's not the USA and the west overall has sent very little military equipment there. The rebels themselves call this the poorest revolution since they get next to no weapons, the one's they do get generally originate from Gulf states and perhaps KSA.

What dictator?

There is no debt in Syria, Iran, Russia which are not led by JEWS like your Europea slave of the JEWS politicians and bankers.

Al Qaeda anti-arabs sect only destroy the enemies of Israhell and never shoot 1 mortar to the JEWS

If that was the case why would he go to congress in the first place? You rubber stamp your disapproval by the american public and then do what you like? The congress vote was bound to say no after seeing the UK turn around. The US president did not want to do this after UK fail. Plus backdoor negotiations with Russia will take away syrias chemical weapons and that will be the last major bark towards israel dismantled. So I guess its a win for the US in the longer run. However you can never predict global politics especially with the condition muslims are in.
Obama wants to play it safe, and hence he asked for Congress' approval. Blame game maybe?
UK's decision has nothing to with what US want to do. Btw, FYI the French are more than willing to bomb Syria.

And what has Israel got to do with all this? You seem to be more worried about 'destroying' an impotent flaccid symbolic weaponry held by Syria than those innocent people who were butchered by the regime using chemical agents. Oh, lest you forget, those innocents butchered were Muslims.
I dont understand the mentality of your likes. Muslims are butchered by Muslim despots and yet you worry about so called 'deterrence' against Israel?

And what has Israel got to do with all this?

Which country has bombed Lebanon & Syria?

Is it Iran or Israhell?

-Fabius the JEW french foreign affair said that Assad doesn't deserve to be on Earth

Hollande the JEW french president said that Assad must go

Bernard Henri Lévy, responsible for Libya war, calls to attack Syria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-rT2UajjBg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBR29bw9GBk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5MRJYA4qrQ

-Shimon Perez calls the arab league to attack Syria

********.com - Historic Speech, Israel Is with the Terrorists in Syria - Shimon Perez

-Gert Rosenthal, the JEWS chief of UN security Council, is sieging Syria in Turkey

Syrie: présence dissuasive turque à la frontière - YouTube

We clearly see that the JEW USA are behind this war, they want to bomb Syria.

The shias/sunnis war is an opportunity to divide & conquer in Syria

The salafists sect only kill arabs in Iraq, Libya & Syria, to make the Great Israhell

You are funny. You should definitely write a book!

nothing special.......the future of syria is total destruction.............this is destiny from the creator of universe........
human cannot change that................

Al-Mahdi,Al-Khurasani,Al-Yamani & Prophet Isa only come
after syria and all middle east destroyed & burning into hellfire of warfare...........

All Islamic Eschatology Will Fullfilled One By One............

"The tribulation in AshSham (Greater Syria) will calm down on the one hand and flare up again on another. This corruption will not end until an angel from the sky calls: 'The Mahdi is your leader. The Mahdi is your caliph.'" (Risalat Khuruj al-Mahdi, p. 63)

For now we must wait the voice from sky........Al-Mahdi is coming.........hoho......

only after that sky voice come syria war will end.......

If that was the case why would he go to congress in the first place?

First of all these there is a saying All politics is local. My guess would be that Obama noticed the public pressure against the operation and decided that going for it unilaterally would be a disaster for the party. Now the republicans are in a pickle, many of them believe in a more aggressive foreign policy, so it would be difficult for them to vote against, yet if they vote for they share the blame for any future failure.
Secondly, I don't think Obama has much of clue of what he's doing in the ME (apart from the policy to withdraw from Iraq). Seems like he cornered himself here and is left with bad options all around, so he's stalling and hoping.

The above is just an opinion.

Now connect the dots.

It is a complicated game to redraw the map of Middle east.

The Arab Spring, Egypt revolution, attack on Iraq, Pakistan and Afghanistan. All these things have one thing in common that is Islam.

Now latest news is Tunesia is in the grip of revolution.

USA is taking down one by one by inciting sunni - Shia war.

First of all these there is a saying All politics is local. My guess would be that Obama noticed the public pressure against the operation and decided that going for it unilaterally would be a disaster for the party. Now the republicans are in a pickle, many of them believe in a more aggressive foreign policy, so it would be difficult for them to vote against, yet if they vote for they share the blame for any future failure.
Secondly, I don't think Obama has much of clue of what he's doing in the ME (apart from the policy to withdraw from Iraq). Seems like he cornered himself here and is left with bad options all around, so he's stalling and hoping.

The above is just an opinion.

Some parts are correct. You forget the republicans are also there to make obamas life miserable for their presidential bid in 2016. Agreeing with a sitting president is not something that goes down well with voters. It feels that the party he belongs to is doing the right things. Also it is used as mileage and propaganda videos when election time comes about how they can all get along under the parties leadership. That is just my personal opinion.

Some parts are correct. You forget the republicans are also there to make obamas life miserable for their presidential bid in 2016. Agreeing with a sitting president is not something that goes down well with voters. It feels that the party he belongs to is doing the right things. Also it is used as mileage and propaganda videos when election time comes about how they can all get along under the parties leadership. That is just my personal opinion.

agree with everything here.

Back
Top Bottom