What's new

China picks two female astronauts for space mission

Props to China. I get the sense that Chinese women are actually ahead of Japanese and Korean women in social standing. This is based off some research I've done.

America didn't even allow a woman to go to the moon, even though we went 7 times to the moon.

thats a problem with our system, not with women. why do women in say, Germany never do this? why is it only in China that this happens?
This does not happen only in China, it happens everywhere. For example, Mrs Clinton, She would be nobody if her surname is not Clinton. Te interesting thing about American female politicians is that the real succussful ones are those who forfeit their womanhood and worked twice as hard as their male countpart as to acheived the same. Rice and Albright were never married during their political career. That is something one should admire.

Props to China. I get the sense that Chinese women are actually ahead of Japanese and Korean women in social standing. This is based off some research I've done.

America didn't even allow a woman to go to the moon, even though we went 7 times to the moon.

well according to the list posted earlier, china is indeed ahead of both countries when it comes to women

23, China
80, Republic of Korea
87, Japan

thats a problem with our system, not with women. why do women in say, Germany never do this? why is it only in China that this happens?

Correct. anyway this about the female picked not talking about why women should be prevented.

congrats to china!

in china is women allowed in fighter a/cs?

Different times. I'm sure, if America went to the moon today, there would be a few female astronauts on the roster.

Back
Top Bottom