What's new

China picked up more than 60 casualties during Galwan clash says head of Northern command

EvEkvF_UYAELwib.jpeg

Oh shit..... Only took few weeks for Indians to increasing the number of PLA casualties from 4 to 40 to more than 60 in the Galwan clash. In few years from now the number will be in 1000s from wikipedia editing. I'm so sad..........:(

Do Indians really expect people to believe them when Indian soldiers RUN AWAY from battles and get captured?

galwanclash.gif

Untitled1.jpg

989A5F68-FC42-45A7-9539-CBC661CD7521.jpeg

EvO__WVXIAM5cMz.jpg

Eu73Be2VgAApJRR.jpg

EZU-YvhU8AAFlbY.jpg

83F3B082-2AD1-4C3D-8BFA-4290742C7008.jpeg

Do Indians really expect people to believe them when Indian soldiers RUN AWAY from battles and get captured?

View attachment 723736
View attachment 723737
View attachment 723738
View attachment 723739
View attachment 723740
View attachment 723741
View attachment 723742

I really dig the Abinandon cosplay they got going there for the Indian captives.

The head of the Northern Command should then explain how two Indian majors, two army captains and 6 other Indian soliders were captured.

Since the PLA doesn’t want to release anything graphic that might frighten children I’m gonna post a reenactment of what happened to Col Babu and friends on that fateful day.

18CF04F7-898A-42DC-8D8F-BC5E69F0790B.gif

Since the PLA doesn’t want to release anything graphic that might frighten children I’m gonna post a reenactment of what happened to Col Babu and friends on that fateful day.

Damn... I feel bad for that pig.:sad:
Unlike the rape gangs India calls "soldiers", the pig doesn't deserve that.

Let us all do ourself (non-Indians) a favor and accept that India shot down F-16 on Feb 27 and China had bigger casualities than India....unless we accept this they will not let it go.

we can even use this mentality to our advantage, We can shoot missiles on Dehli and then claim India shot missiles in Islamabad and kill 300 terrorists.

INDIAN MILITARY: According to sources Mig21 shot down F16 and 100 PLA KIA.
PDF: where is the proof?
INDIAN MILITARY: The sources...
PDF: What sources??
INDIAN MILITARY: Indian media...
PDF: 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

No no no it goes like this.

INDIAN MILITARY: According to sources Mig21 shot down F16 and 100 PLA KIA.
PDF: where is the proof?
INDIAN MILITARY: The sources...
PDF: What sources??
INDIAN MILITARY: US and Russian Media...
US AND RUSSIAN MEDIA: We are quoting unverified Indian source

PDF: 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom