What's new

China, Pakistan to deploy warships to safeguard Balochistan port

I also highlighted a lot of valid points but they didn't even get anywhere near your thick head.
IR's are governed by self interests, kindly first educate yourself rather than going all "American analysty" on us. If Russia will help Pakistan secure it's interests then Pakistan should have no problem in extending it's hand and rightly so that's exactly what Pakistan is doing.
Where I live or not isn't the topic, quit acting like a whinny little teen girl and stick to the topic instead of having a CRUSH ON ME. I don't give two hoots about what a wanna-be gora thinks ......:sick:
Crush on you? :lol:

I have carefully read all of your posts, and responded in kind. You asserted that The West is not sincere in its dealings with Pakistan; I addressed this misconception (of yours) by highlighting three major examples of cooperation between Pakistan and The West on both economic and military fronts. Please understand that we gain nothing from recalling events of friction between Pakistan and The West in the past; only frustration.

Another point is that foreign investment is a major agenda of CPEC, if I am getting it right. If more countries are willing to embrace it, than this is even better for us. Pakistan has the option to expand the scope of CPEC beyond China; it is not wise to transform it into an instrument of divide between world powers (on our own).

Clear enough?

Last edited:
Crush on you? :lol:

I have carefully read all of your posts, and responded in kind. You asserted that "The West" is not sincere in its dealings with Pakistan; I addressed this misconception (of yours) by highlighting examples of cooperation between Pakistan and The West in both economic and military areas. We gain nothing from recalling events of friction between "The West" and Pakistan; only frustration.

I will repeat my question: On what grounds are you assuming that "The West" is going to create hurdles for us?
As the famous V-Cheng says "Personal attacks are an admission of a weak argument" and I didn't resort to those. 8-)

What i said was "US has pushed Pakistan for too many times and with Russian and Chinese support it may not be able to do that anymore" To which you reacted with concerns that "this will widen the conflict" So instead of asking me to clarify why don't you explain why US would see that as a threat, unless it really doesn't value Pakistani interests? Pakistan has every right to secure it's interest's. I gave you an example of Iran-Pakistan gas deal to illustrate US CREATING hurdles for Pakistani progress, but if that doesn't work for you nothing will.
Lastly let's see who brought WEST in, i was only referring to the US.
I am sorry but this is emotional assessment.

It is in our interest to tackle the menace of terrorism and stay away from Cold Wars of others. It is not in our interest to seek confrontation with the WEST because we were threatened once. CPEC is intended for economic prosperity, confrontational attitude will discourage other states from embracing it.

@Djinn

I edited my earlier response! Kindly recheck it. You might feel the need to amend yours accordingly.

More importantly, I apologize for my reaction earlier.

@Djinn

I edited my earlier response! Kindly recheck it. You might feel the need to amend yours accordingly.

More importantly, I apologize for my reaction earlier.
Thanks and apology accepted and similarly accept mine as well. Necessary alterations have also been made in good faith and out of respect.

Deployment of CBG at Gwadar is to tell the world not to fucking mess with CPEC, and shows strong support to Our ally by making presence in the region. It's not only aimed at India threat, also to the NATO.China must ensure there won't be any adventure from India threating the security of Pakistan by using deterrence. You have to protect and support your buddies just like what we did In our history.

Did any body still remember why Nehru played so aggressively and pushed the foward policy along the border? It is because China was alone back then and showed good faith to India by suggesting solve the border issue by bilateral talks. The Bahratis took our good faith as weakness and made the adventure. Why India dare not launch full sacle war like 1971 again this time to Pakistan? Cause they know the one stand behind Pakistan is not the same as they can messed up with 50 years ago. Never show your benevolence to your rivals, that's the historical lessons, cause your enemy don't learn Confucianism.

Deployment of CBG at Gwadar is to tell the world not to fucking mess with CPEC, and shows strong support to Our ally by making presence in the region. It's not only aimed at India threat, also to the NATO.China must ensure there won't be any adventure from India threating the security of Pakistan by using deterrence. You have to protect and support your buddies just like what we did In our history.
Exactly, though we Pakistanis are normally fixated at India only but NATO also has a lot of pain in their stinky a-holes due to CPEC but of course they do not or can not issue naked, uneducated and undiplomatic statements like Indian PM issues openly.
NATO, does not want China to become a stable economic power, it does not want Pakistan to become stable economically and militarily, and finally it does not want a mult-lateral cooperation between Pak-China or more likely Pak-China-Russia cooperation to emerge and reduce NATO's influence in the region.

Did any body still remember why Nehru played so aggressively and pushed the foward policy along the border? It is because China was alone back then and showed good faith to India by suggesting solve the border issue by bilateral talks. The Bahratis took our good faith as weakness and made the adventure. Why India dare not launch full sacle war like 1971 again this time to Pakistan? Cause they know the one stand behind Pakistan is not the same as they can messed up with 50 years ago.
Exactly, it has been repeated so many times that only a permanent IDOT and FOOL won't realise that. Just for example, take statements issued by Indians between May 13 - 28, 1998...they were threatening to wipe Pakistan off the map of the world..but as soon as Pakistan did the nuke test..their PM came running to Lahore and started talking about peace and he even wrote poems for peace... yeah the same guy :rofl:

Never show your benevolence to your rivals, that's the historical lessons, cause your enemy don't learn Confucianism.
Golden words by a great man in the history...

Last edited:
Exactly, though we Pakistanis are normally fixated at India only but NATO also has a lot of pain in their stinky a-holes due to CPEC but of course they do not or can not issue naked, uneducated and undiplomatic statements like Indian PM issues openly.

NATO, does not want China to become a stable economic power, it does not want Pakistan to become stable economically and militarily, and finally it does not want a mult-lateral cooperation between Pak-China or more likely Pak-China-Russia cooperation to emerge and reduce NATO's influence in the region.
It is OK for a country to protect its interests. However, militarizing every aspect of it, will discourage foreign investment and create an environment of uncertainty in the region. A country should never put all of its eggs in the single basket (words for the wise).

You are wrong in your thinking that NATO does not want China and Pakistan to become stable economic powers. You are overlooking greater economic ground realities here. NATO has significant economic investment in China and continues to stabilize Pakistani economy from time-to-time via IMF. My argument is that this confrontational mentality is ill-advised; both China and Pakistan have too much at stake by seeking confrontation with NATO. Explanation in simplest terms below:

For Pakistan: If IMF had not sustained Pakistani economy from time-to-time, it would have collapsed long ago; reason is that political instability and corruption has prevented Pakistan from taking full advantage of its natural resources and sustain its economy on its own. Please keep in mind that Pakistani economy is bigger than CPEC.

For China:
It is an Exports-centric economy. And NATO is its largest customer. Keeping in mind this Demand-Supply situation, a confrontation is ill-advised between them.

Keyboard warriors in this forum need to understand the fundamentals of global economic activity before commenting on these issues.

Last edited:
NATO has significant economic investment in China and continues to stabilize Pakistani economy from time-to-time via IMF.
"Golden words" I didn't know we had intellectuals of such a stature on pdf who have no delusions at all. I really feel my knowledge and thinking totally not on the standard where I can reply your full of wit post. Just accept my little appreciation for you. Thanks for opening my eyes and enlightening me about the IMF, how ungrateful we have been to this panacea...I wish the whole humanity shared your vision and wisdom but unfortunately that's not the case.

It is OK for a country to protect its interests. However, militarizing every aspect of it, will discourage foreign investment and create an environment of uncertainty in the region. A country should never put all of its eggs in the single basket (words for the wise).

You are wrong in your thinking that NATO does not want China and Pakistan to become stable economic powers. You are overlooking greater economic ground realities here. NATO has significant economic investment in China and continues to stabilize Pakistani economy from time-to-time via IMF. My argument is that this confrontational mentality is ill-advised; both China and Pakistan have too much at stake by seeking confrontation with NATO. Explanation in simplest terms below:

For Pakistan: If IMF had not sustained Pakistani economy from time-to-time, it would have collapsed long ago; reason is that political instability and corruption has prevented Pakistan from taking full advantage of its natural resources and sustain its economy on its own. Please keep in mind that Pakistani economy is bigger than CPEC.

For China:
It is an Exports-centric economy. And NATO is its largest customer. Keeping in mind this Demand-Supply situation, a confrontation is ill-advised between them.

Keyboard warriors in this forum need to understand the fundamentals of global economic activity before commenting on these issues.
USA has hell lots of business going on with China, that doesn't prevent them deploying carriers and destroyers frequently in the SCS to contain China. The way of flexing muscle is sutle, you just never give up using it. Never mix economy and military up. While China doing business with India means China had good relationship with India? Absolutely not. Business is business, you don't take it seriously.

I am doing business with you doesn't mean I like you.

USA would like to do busniess with a puppet China instead of an independent rising China. It's all about who set up the rules! The rules! The real reason why Yankees hate China is not cammunism stuff(it's a BS propaganda), is actually because we now run capitalism in essence! They see too many characteristics in us like they used to have 60 years ago: be it R&D, smart business head, tenacity, hard working, try to be better, strive for better future. USA fears a capitalism China, not a communist one.

My suggestion is that: doing business with everyone, and flex your muscle anywhere.

I'm not suggesting stationing carrier groups in Gwadar port, but can deployed sometimes when it needed. Deterrence is always important.you need to tell those shippers and customers that the port is extremely safe under Pakistan control with China support, that those shippers can bring the business in.

Deterrence is not equal to war.

Station PLA ground troops at Gwadar: I say big NO! Deploy PLAN ships at Gwadar when needed: I say big Yes!

USA has hell lots of business going on with China, that doesn't prevent them deploying carriers and destroyers frequently in the SCS to contain China. The way of flexing muscle is sutle, you just never give up using it. Never mix economy and military up. While China doing business with India means China had good relationship with India? Absolutely not. Business is business, you don't take it seriously.

I am doing business with you doesn't mean I like you.

USA would like to do busniess with a puppet China instead of an independent rising China. It's all about who set up the rules! The rules! The real reason why Yankees hate China is not cammunism stuff(it's a BS propaganda), is actually because we now run capitalism in essence! They see too many characteristics in us like they used to have 60 years ago: be it R&D, smart business head, tenacity, hard working, try to be better, strive for better future. USA fears a capitalism China, not a communist one.

My suggestion is that: doing business with everyone, and flex your muscle anywhere.

I'm not suggesting stationing carrier groups in Gwadar port, but can deployed sometimes when it needed. Deterrence is always important.you need to tell those shippers and customers that the port is extremely safe under Pakistan control with China support, that those shippers can bring the business in.

Deterrence is not equal to war.

Station PLA ground troops at Gwadar: I say big NO! Deploy PLAN ships at Gwadar when needed: I say big Yes!
Well put.:tup:
On deploying ships in Gawadar when needed absolutely till the time PN built its capacity to fully safeguard the port on her own.

Back
Top Bottom