What's new

China, Pakistan to deploy warships to safeguard Balochistan port

Just why not? Assuring a 2nd strike capability and deploying it in Balochistan, imagine the signal it will send out.
PS i might be only one of very few individuals who think Pakistan also needs an ICBM. Now you know Pakistan does not need it for India.
:) because that is not the topic of discussion...and no it will not send any different signal then deploying it in Karachi...in fact that is not how nuclear submarines are deployed...they stay away deep in ocean to ensure any nuclear attack is replied back with interests...

Second bold part is plain stupidity....Just an ICBM brings in sh1t and nothing else...unless and until you are planning to be a world power and want to do proper power projections..and the most important an economic hub of the world to back your raw military....ICBM brings in zero value....

Look. the real threat to Gawadar comes from the western powers as it's a strategic game changer with respect to China, that's not to say that india isn't a tool they will try to use to destabilize the region. So, China will have a heavy Naval presence for the next century being the new economic & fast rising military superpower..

An excellent news, the presence of Chinese ships will give multiple heart attacks to our enemies as their dreams of any naval blockade of Pakistan have been dealt with a severe blow.
This affords PNS the time to upgrade and expand its fleet without being too stressed during this process..
We will see many trolls and false flaggers trolling on this news and their tag line will be "against sovereignty and prestige" bla bla bla shit....as if an Indian is more concerned about it more than a Pakistan...come on..get some get life nation of trolls and call centre vile existences.
Not a good idea Pakistan should done it them self. by taking responsibility of securing this daunting task PN image would enhance its prestige new label . if China things PN is not well equipped to both securing it sea boarder along with securing CPEC China should lease some modern frigate destroyer to PN until PN bought enough Ships .
We can understand your pain man..consult doctor or use burnol.

Last edited:
Look. the real threat to Gawadar comes from the western powers as it's a strategic game changer with respect to China, that's not to say that india isn't a tool they will try to use to destabilize the region. So, China will have a heavy Naval presence for the next century being the new economic & fast rising military superpower..

Sir, You obviously don't understand the Western mindset. We only go to war when there is a reason. If there is too much profit in an idea, we'll invest and kill two birds with one stone, i.e. be there ourselves and reap serious cash as profit, and also have working partnerships and leverage over others by working together.

I don't know if you cared to research this issue properly. But the Britain is hell bent in joining this project (their foreign sec. was in Pakistan just two days ago kissing rears for it), and so are the French, Germans, Australia, Italy and Spain already have memorandum of understanding on various fields.

Last but not least, our great Mr. Trump's one of the few economic growth initiative and orders included "researching and building a feasibility report on how the US can join the one belt, one road initiative". I just did a quick search and you can do yours too, I heard this news on CNN a couple of weeks ago. Thanks

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-china-infrastructure-idUSKBN13519P

http://www.thehindu.com/news/international/U.S.-could-join-China’s-‘Belt-and-Road’-initiative/article16643019.ece

Last edited:
Lets see if Russians also decide to send warships. Strategic partnership and joining in CPEC project.

:) because that is not the topic of discussion...and no it will not send any different signal then deploying it in Karachi...in fact that is not how nuclear submarines are deployed...they stay away deep in ocean to ensure any nuclear attack is replied back with interests...

Second bold part is plain stupidity....Just an ICBM brings in sh1t and nothing else...unless and until you are planning to be a world power and want to do proper power projections..and the most important an economic hub of the world to back your raw military....ICBM brings in zero value....
If it is than i am glad that India also believes in this stupidity because you do have a 5000KM missile No?

Okkk. You just gave one more reason to Uncle Sam to station one more CBG in region. Smart :o:

With warship joint patrol. Soon PLAAF squadron will also be depployed, paving way for Chinese Su-35 to be deployed under disguise but commanded by PAF!
Good :tup: looking forward to that :rofl:

We also need a massive radar station at Gwadar to monitor all shipping and air traffic in the region to ensure all hostile craft are tracked day and night.

Lets see if Russians also decide to send warships. Strategic partnership and joining in CPEC project.

This seems like a must sir. I posted elsewhere that history is being created. It seems as a three nations (and soon to be expanded) trade and military alliance is being built. So you can bet your money that the Russian naval presence will be here.

After all, way before the Chinese or anyone else, they knew the importance of getting access to the "Warm Waters" and they broke their country over it in that 1970's war in Afghanistan. I think the cost they paid to get to the War waters, makes me believe that they know the value proposition more than anyone else.

Back
Top Bottom