What's new

China, Pakistan, Saudi Worst for Human Rights – US Reports

Indeed. The Americans should look inwards instead. There are plenty of challenges and issues to worry about before "lecturing". That lecturing won't change anything either.

Don't get me wrong, KSA is not some kind of liberal palace (thank God if you ask me) but it is hard to take seriously when it is included on such lists taken into account what occurs in some of the other 200 countries of the world. A joke quite frankly.

This myth of Shias in KSA somehow being oppressed is also a fallacy given the wealth of the Eastern Province and the Shias of the Eastern Province generally being well-educated and important members of the society.

Rebelling against the state nor crossing the lines of the power circle will get you in trouble and gets you in trouble irrespective of region, sect etc. Even more so given the heightened regional tension.

Man, I have spent a decade in Saudi Arabia, with the bulk of it being in Sharqiyah. This whole fabled "oppression" of the "minorities" is too tiresome to be honest.

Here's an unpopular opinion of mine based on my own personal experiences, there are a total of three main professional victims of our times:

1) The Jews
2) The Shias
3) Women/Liberals.

Human rights is the biggest farce to ever grace this planet.

Planet is like a war you either live to survive another day. The strong conquers the weak. That same Strong also become weak and get eaten up by the new generation of strong beings.

Equality is a false god.

No Israel? No India? Really? Those countries have riots and rebels fighting every single day, police brutality is a fact of life, warzone like conflicts are daily occurence, while Cihna provides a safe , peaceful and prosperous life for all of her citizens, US must be crazy.

Why do you think Israel should added on this list?

No Israel? No India? Really? Those countries have riots and rebels fighting every single day, police brutality is a fact of life, warzone like conflicts are daily occurence, while Cihna provides a safe , peaceful and prosperous life for all of her citizens, US must be crazy.
such reports have political use. they are used as pressure tool by western governments.
due to this, some genuine tragedies suffered by victims are overlooked and get sidelined by counter arguments and what-about-isms. I am not aware of any official or non official nonaligned or independent body in east or west that can have an unbiased & honest commentary on the human suffering across the globe without any favoritism or hatred to a race, religion or ethnicity. almost all such reports are done with selective use of truth and lies.

Human rights is the biggest farce to ever grace this planet.

Planet is like a war you either live to survive another day. The strong conquers the weak. That same Strong also become weak and get eaten up by the new generation of strong beings.

Equality is a false god.

Lee Kuan Yew hours stability over muh freedumb

No India? .

Did you read it? Seems India isn't too happy
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019...religious-freedom-report-190623065422842.html
India rejects critical US religious freedom report

Annual international report says Hindu groups used 'violence, intimidation, and harassment' against Muslims and Dalits.

China, Pakistan, Saudi Worst for Human Rights; Mostly Muslims at the Receiving End

The Annual Report on Religious Freedom, r

Did eurasiantimes even bother looking at the title of the report before posting? How did some religious report morph into a Human Rights report?

police brutality is a fact of life, warzone like conflicts are daily occurence, while Cihna provides a safe , peaceful and prosperous life for all of her citizens, US must be crazy.

LOL! What? Wrong report. This is "The Annual Report on Religious Freedom"

Maybe we should add floods and stuff too in the Religious Freedom report to make you happy.

Last edited:
Did you read it? Seems India isn't too happy

Indeed. The Modi run India is increasingly under American blogsphere criticism. I have seen scathing comments against Hindutva in both the liberal NY Times and the conservative American Conservative Magazine. It's a different matter that the official US policy--which sees India as the bulwark against China (recently coined "Indo-Pacific", ha!!) --will continue to downplay India's slide into intolerance.

Indeed. The Modi run India is increasingly under American blogsphere criticism. I have seen scathing comments against Hindutva in both the liberal NY Times and the conservative American Conservative Magazine. It's a different matter that the official US policy--which sees India as the bulwark against China (recently coined "Indo-Pacific", ha!!) --will continue to downplay India's slide into intolerance.

Modi was banned from the US for it. We aren't going to let him off the hook.

Modi was banned from the US for it. We aren't going to let him off the hook.

We 'aren't' or we 'weren't'?

But, yes, IFFFFF... the United States should so desire, Mr. Modi could be easily banned from not only USA (again) but also from many western European capitals (again..again). But that's such a big IF. China is the target for all the world to see.

such reports have political use. they are used as pressure tool by western governments.
due to this, some genuine tragedies suffered by victims are overlooked and get sidelined by counter arguments and what-about-isms. I am not aware of any official or non official nonaligned or independent body in east or west that can have an unbiased & honest commentary on the human suffering across the globe without any favoritism or hatred to a race, religion or ethnicity. almost all such reports are done with selective use of truth and lies.

These reports aren't taken seriously. They are good for dustbin disposal.

upload_2019-6-23_16-13-4.png

Lol..China has long been in the list since Mao killed hundread of thousands its own ppl...China still killing thousands of muslims in nazi style concentrated camps...China doesnt allow free media, blocks everthing that speak against CCP, no democracy no freedom, only economic numbers ... China need revolution, ppl of China must throw the CCP dictatorship and opt for democracy....

says a country that massacring muslims on a systematic basis.

So indians kill muslims for eating beef almkst every other dat and they r not on list?
One asia bibi case that was freed by same Pakistan courts even after such pressure and it is highlighted n puts us on list?? Wow
Blaming Pakistan laws while not mentioning that not a single person been executed yet. Stupid n biased report.

Back
Top Bottom