What's new

China/Pakistan/India - Was Nehru smarter than Modi?

To be honest when modi came he was very much pro China and even wanted to have friendly ties with pak, but both of the country ditched us... one started violating ceasefire and the other started incursions in our territory.
Actually China is soon going to be an Indian ally. Just wait for a couple of years.

or
You're right, whichever way it goes down, we probably won't have too long to wait in any case. :P

Modi's "new assertive posture" is a significant poke, and my point is that poking is unhealthy. In state-to-state relations anyway. :cheesy:

or may be some hidden play....to fool west..:what:

Modi is just a typical Hindutva extremist. He makes decisions based on divine revelation from Hindu dieties. Sometimes the dieties are mistaken, like when the Indian army was caught offguard when PLA showed up at Chumar with armored vehicles and helicopters. Modi overplayed his cards badly so he tried to bully Pakistan and got a bloody nose.

Modi is just a typical Hindutva extremist. He makes decisions based on divine revelation from Hindu dieties. Sometimes the dieties are mistaken, let when the Indian army was caught offguard when PLA showed up at Chumar with armored vehicles and helicopters. Modi overplayed his cards badly.
10636072_381666395317220_5730373619619008339_n.jpg

Modi and his supporter including his online water army bragged a lot before the race.Most of the indians were disappointed with the Indian National Congress Party for its weakness,so if Modi dont have a assertive posture to China&Pakistan,his popularity will plummet in several months.

Why almost all Chinese posters are disrespectful to anyone on opposite side or different views. Is it part of culture or due to newly found wealth.
Using words like fk other country or insulting religion. Talking unnecessarily about war and blood.
@Chinese-Dragon

@Horus, @Developereo, what do you think of the geopolitics at play here?

How far will Modi's "new assertive posture" go, and if he conducts another Forward Policy what do you think will happen?

Note that it doesn't have to be an actual Forward Policy, the thing that matters is whether or not we perceive one of his "new assertive" policies to be a threat on par with the Forward Policy.

[quotChinese-Dragon, post: 6313040, member: 29684"]@Horus, @Developereo, what do you think of the geopolitics at play here?

How far will Modi's "new assertive posture" go, and if he conducts another Forward Policy what do you think will happen?[/quote]
What do you think they will say. You should be smart enough. On other thread Chinese posters have included bangla and sri Lanka also in attacking and destroying India.

But obviously we can't control whether or not India starts another Forward Policy, or acts assertively/aggressively enough that we perceive another Forward Policy.

That is out of our hands. We can only respond, and that is something we can do very well.

I am surprised there are no Pakistanis commenting in this thread. I think it would be a mistake if they turned down China's offer again like Ayub Khan did in 1962, luckily I believe they would not turn down such an opportunity again.
Don't be ridiculous. You underestimate the Pakistanis. They would never ally with people like you to invade India.
And India would also not accept an offer from China to invade Pakistan together. There is some sort
of Brotherhood in South Asia but more importantly honor is unlike for Chinese people very important for South Asians like Indians and Pakistanis. Its true that there is a lot of rivalry between India and Pakistan to the extent that we even went to war in the past. But we would never try to win by cheating. For us South Asians its better to lose with dignity and honor than
to win by cheating. On the other hand the Chinese would do anything to gain profit or to win and thats why they are
mostly known for their copycat culture.

But obviously we can't control whether or not India starts another Forward Policy, or acts assertively/aggressively enough that we perceive another Forward Policy.

That is out of our hands. We can only respond, and that is something we can do very well.

I am surprised there are no Pakistanis commenting in this thread. I think it would be a mistake if they turned down China's offer again like Ayub Khan did in 1962, luckily I believe they would not turn down such an opportunity again.
i think Ayub got a bit scared back then, i think he might be regretting it in 1965, but i doubt that our Govt is brave enough to do this

Well Pakistan at least doesn't wait to tag along others before fighting and doesn't give excuses of victim of forward policy.
If you want a war then say it loud.

one thing i might add about NS, he might be slow in making decisions, but once he makes them, he sees them through to the end, sometimes this type of policy can damage him, but sometimes it can be of benefit, as can be seen in the Military Ops of Zarb E Azb and Khyber 1, he took his time, but now he is going to eliminate all the terrorists

That's pretty funny. :lol:

India is extremely gung-ho about their claimed "independent foreign policy".

Which means making your own camp, not joining another camp.

Where is this "joining another camp" coming from?

We are doing neither of this. No making our camp and no joining any camp.

China has little or no role to play in South Asia. It should mind it's own business in East Asia where it has issues with all neighbors and claiming entire seas.

Back
Top Bottom