What's new

China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) | Updates & Discussions

8 10 11 are common i think so saw many many cases

and that Jahez (dowry) stuff too

8 10 11 are common i think so saw many many cases
Divorce is still stigmatised but much less then before, it is not always the woman, and no forced marriages are on the decrease, and age is not that big an issue now.
Where are you from, as in region man. maybe it is regional

Maybe 20 year down the line .. Most Pakistanis will be hybrid :lol:
as long as they look better then the hybrids of today :D

This does not really happen here any more again. These are people who see things in dramas and imagine society like that. I go to villages frequently and other then dowries in a very few cases, or castes in even rarer, it is not that big an issue. These issues are not even issues in Pakistan. Someone watched too much Bollywood and star, hum or whatever dramas etc
Wow!
So should it mean it happens only in india?
Lolzz

There is no problem in pakistan in marriages between people of different ethnicities. Thats something which happens in india. My family is half pathan half punjabi and there is a karachiite in it as well.
nonsense, these prejudices are held by the majority in both countries.

I have a cousin (sister) who married a muslim whose sister is married to a sikh, a lot of educated people don't really care about this stuff but then there are a lot more for whom no amount of degrees or zeroes at the end of their bank deposits will matter, some are just set in their old ways.

whole subcontinent is pretty fucked up socially

Wow!
So should it mean it happens only in india?
Lolzz
no where did I say it happens in India, it happens in dramas is the word I used, and the pictures are mostly bollywood I guess i have no idea. Do not look Pakistani, but I did include hum as a pakistani channel so you would not feel that. Why so defensive

I'll put the rainbow flag on my display when I'll be finally free of depression, anxiety, OCD and the rest of the freaking disorders. :wacko:

no where did I say it happens in India, it happens in dramas is the word I used, and the pictures are mostly bollywood I guess i have no idea. Do not look Pakistani, but I did include hum as a pakistani channel so you would not feel that. Why so defensive
I wasnt being defensive, that's the idea your previous post gave me..
Gufi said:
Someone watched too much Bollywood and star, hum or whatever dramas etc
Bollywood is Indian and most prolly the star channels you guys watch are also Indian, so if not anything I thought this post was a taunt.

PS:
I dont watch TV...

Bollywood is Indian and most prolly the star channels you guys watch are also Indian, so if not anything I thought this post was a taunt.

PS:
I dont watch TV...
The Karachi stock exchange lists HUM tv so I know it is Pakistani the rest Star is Indian and Bollywood. You do realises there is alot of dramas people watch without respect to borders.
This does not really happen here any more again. These are people who see things in dramas and imagine society like that. I go to villages frequently and other then dowries in a very few cases, or castes in even rarer, it is not that big an issue. These issues are not even issues in Pakistan. Someone watched too much Bollywood and star, hum or whatever dramas etc
When you imagine me how many horns do I have on my head and do I breathe fire :P

My point in all simplicity is that dramas do not depict societies properly anymore, things are changing and dramas stereotype

I'll put the rainbow flag on my display when I'll be finally free of depression, anxiety, OCD and the rest of the freaking disorders. :wacko:

image.jpg

P.S: That's my frnds parrot .. We call him "Chaudhry". :rofl:

The Karachi stock exchange lists HUM tv so I know it is Pakistani the rest Star is Indian and Bollywood. You do realises there is alot of dramas people watch without respect to borders.
Now..now...pls stop acting as if you're an innocent lamb.
We 're not really friends, so i wasnt sure if you were being sarcastic.
When you imagine me how many horns do I have on my head and do I breathe fire :P
Are you not a doc?
I do imagine you with 2 horns made out of your stethoscope.

:bunny:

My point in all simplicity is that dramas do not depict societies properly anymore, things are changing and dramas stereotype
Can't say..
I dont watch dramas. :sick:

Tum log kon say Zamanay main rehaty ho?

Hamara to KPK tak change ho chuka ha aur tum log inhi stereotype phobias main ho
If true then achi baat hai, some of these things are too true from what I see.

Unfortunately in Karachi I've seen marriages of all classes having dowry, except a few. Majority I've attended did have it.

Divorce is still stigmatised but much less then before, it is not always the woman, and no forced marriages are on the decrease, and age is not that big an issue now.
Where are you from, as in region man. maybe it is regional

as long as they look better then the hybrids of today :D
There's a lighter version of forced marriage, where you leave everything to please your parents. Parents should never make their kids choose their love or themselves.

Back
Top Bottom