What's new

China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) | Updates & Discussions

Building a nation's infrastructure because it give you a way to the sea and help improve that country's economy is called a win-win. Not an invasion. Go look at skyscrapercity how Pakistan's basic infrastructure is being built and upgraded. Railways, roads and ports. That's good for Pakistan.

They don't like us to much so that's bad for us

, 2015: First Chinese Cargo arrives at Gwadar.....this is the Chinese Cargo ship that took the first consignment of Fish from Gwadar in Containers to Dubai. I believe these containers will eventually be transshipped in Dubai to China.

FOREIGN201505140957000581870291058.jpg

_
. . . . .

If these things happen in our society, I will celebrate my heart out! I will only put up a rainbow DP when...

1. Our Society Will Start Tolerating/Accepting Inter-Sect and Inter-Cast Marriages!

115.jpg

2. When Younger Guys Will Be Able To Marry Older Women Without Being Judged!
29.jpg
3. When Love Marriages Will Start Getting Accepted by Our Society and Not Posed As Arranged Marriages
34.jpg

SEE MORE : I am a Pakistani and I Will Only Put Up a Rainbow DP When…

4. When Taking Dowry 'Jahez' Will Be Considered As a Crime!

5. When 'Larkiyaan' (Girls) Will Be Allowed To Openly Express Their Liking

6.When The Government Will Put A Nationwide Ban On 10 Functions To Celebrate 1 Wedding!

7. When People Will Stop Marrying For Nationalities

Tum log kon say Zamanay main rehaty ho?

Hamara to KPK tak change ho chuka ha aur tum log inhi stereotype phobias main ho
That is exactly what I was thinking all of these things are really not that important anymore nor all that common.. But ok if one wants to live in a world 10 years ago or define themselves by exceptions rather then normal people then u know :)

Thats something which happens in india.
Lolzzz
Two of my distant cousins are married to Kashmiris, I am mallu btw and mallus don't have anything in common with Kashmiris.
So speak for yourself!

I do know that in some parts of India Dowry is still a norm and luv marriages are looked down upon. But I don't see this happening around me, I get to read this in newspapers.

lol, all of these are so true for India as well.

south asian society and their stupid obsession with 'marriz'

There is no problem in pakistan in marriages between people of different ethnicities. Thats something which happens in india. My family is half pathan half punjabi and there is a karachiite in it as well.

I'm Baloch my fiancé is Pashtun..

My paternal family is sunni... My maternal family is shia.

Lolzzz
Two of my distant cousins are married to Kashmiris, I am mallu btw and mallus don't have anything in common with Kashmiris.
So speak for yourself!

I do know that in some parts of India Dowry is still a norm and luv marriages are looked down upon. But I don't see this happening around me, I get to read this in newspapers.
This does not really happen here any more again. These are people who see things in dramas and imagine society like that. I go to villages frequently and other then dowries in a very few cases, or castes in even rarer, it is not that big an issue. These issues are not even issues in Pakistan. Someone watched too much Bollywood and star, hum or whatever dramas etc

Back
Top Bottom