What's new

China-Pakistan Deal Highlights Waning U.S. Influence In Region

Nope bull shit,ild take word of my Generals over any emotional guy

now it is bullshit when u fail to prove something and can't control emotions. pity.
it is just like two rivers sold to india in 60s and endangered others and now cry foul.
no doubt china and iran understand pak better than pakistanis.
good days will come

now it is bullshit when u fail to prove something and can't control emotions. pity.
it is just like two rivers sold to india in 60s and endangered others and now cry foul.
no doubt china and iran understand pak better than pakistanis.
good days will come
So now the burden of proof lies with me????
Kid. keep your cheap emotions and hatred to yourself. You were the one who needed to prove that Kargil war was Saudi war not me.
Secondly, i debunked your stupidity by saying I would rather believe my military generals than over some insignificant guy.

River sold to India, LMAO. you have been really smoking some cheap stuff lately,

Ever heard of heard Indus water treaty??? You cant do jack *** about it when India control the flow of river.

For crying out loud! keep your silly emotions aside and talk some sense

So now the burden of proof lies with me????
Kid. keep your cheap emotions and hatred to yourself. You were the one who needed to prove that Kargil war was Saudi war not me.
Secondly, i debunked your stupidity by saying I would rather believe my military generals than over some insignificant guy.
River sold to India, LMAO. you have been really smoking some cheap stuff lately,
Ever heard of heard Indus water treaty??? You cant do jack *** about it when India control the flow of river.
For crying out loud! keep your silly emotions aside and talk some sense

LOL! baby now you are crying and can't control emotions. these emotions took the whole country where it is standing today. now i have to teach you when two rivers sold to india that build tarbela for you پاکستان رشنیوں سے جگمگا جاےٴ گا lost 3 completely and losing good share from another 3. Revolutionary people never make such business deals to make them billionaires. tomorrow when a revolutionary government comes you will sing songs of that and will shun all business deals. All is recorded and will be undone when the times comes though wind bags see it as impossible. till then you be happy with your business deals and smoke.

LOL! baby now you are crying and can't control emotions. these emotions took the whole country where it is standing today. now i have to teach you when two rivers sold to india that build tarbela for you پاکستان رشنیوں سے جگمگا جاےٴ گا lost 3 completely and losing good share from another 3. Revolutionary people never make such business deals to make them billionaires. tomorrow when a revolutionary government comes you will sing songs of that and will shun all business deals. All is recorded and will be undone when the times comes though wind bags see it as impossible. till then you be happy with your business deals and smoke.
Hi,
Tell me one thing. How is that even remotely related to what you said about KArgil?
You still haven't proved Saudi involvement

Indus water treaty for Tarbela dam? what is the source? again your wild fantasy.

Give it a read kid
http://siteresources.worldbank.org/...23497-1105737253588/IndusWatersTreaty1960.pdf

Scholars of Islam have a duty to prepare Muslims for destructive attacks that are soon to be launched which will target not only Pakistan but perhaps, Turkey and Iran as well. The situation is not entirely hopeless since at least the Iranian Armed Forces do not appear to be under the control of Israel’s clients. In fact Iran seems to have already succeeded in building a strategic alliance with Russia. It is interesting to note that an authentic Hadīthhas prophesied an end-time Muslim alliance with Rūm (i.e., Byzantine Christianity that was based in Constantinople), and Russia is part of Rūm. The Saudi and Pakistani governments and Armed Forces on the other hand, are allied with the Anglo-American-Israeli alliance which does not form part of Rūm.

Their messianic goal is to deliver to Israel the rule over the whole world so that a false Messiah canrule the world from Jerusalem with a fraudulent claim to be the true Messiah. That goal cannot be achieved so long as Pakistan possesses nuclear military power. Hence the most important attack that must now be anticipated is on Pakistan’s nuclear installations.

Hi,
Tell me one thing. How is that even remotely related to what you said about Kargil?
You still haven't proved Saudi involvement

Look. China knows everything that is why it asked pak to lease northern areas for 100 years but in response pak made it a province without any say in national affairs.

kargil is a petty issue there are much bigger things than kargil. so leave it. some think i talk shia sunni.

Look. China knows everything that is why it asked pak to lease northern areas for 100 years but in response pak made it a province without any say in national affairs.

kargil is a petty issue there are much bigger things than kargil. so leave it. some think i talk shia sunni.
Hi,
With every post it seems you're losing your sanity, and why wouldn't you, because nonsense claim you made is without evidence.

Instead of clearing that first, you're coming with even more ridiculous claims.
yes you do talk shia sunni stuff.
trust me you need to educate yourself and come out of your wild delusion.

All your post are baseless and no hold water other than emotional rants such as, wait and watch you ill be destroyed, watch how these thrones will be overturned and blah blah.

Get a hold of yourself and your posts, you're just being a joke to everyone here

Hi,
With every post it seems you're losing your sanity, and why wouldn't you, because nonsense claim you made is without evidence.
Instead of clearing that first, you're coming with even more ridiculous claims.
yes you do talk shia sunni stuff.
trust me you need to educate yourself and come out of your wild delusion.
All your post are baseless and no hold water other than emotional rants such as, wait and watch you ill be destroyed, watch how these thrones will be overturned and blah blah.
Get a hold of yourself and your posts, you're just being a joke to everyone here

still people in pak are most ill informed. what clue you want to china demand lease of norhtern areas ? or saudi invovlment in pakistan ? This is childish when you are unable to get these things which you can find easily.

saudi+allies are very pious, a very good friend, not doing anything wrong in pak and do not support terrorists. so what is this all. why every one claiming that saudi supporting particular group but without any evidence.

it is not good to be wind bag and boggies to be dragged. if today wahabis decide to attack yemen then all will sing song and talk non sense. now it is decided not to go to yemen so again all singing song and talk for this too. so what is given is taken and thats it. where the country is standing all know it well. it is not in one day. rest i know it is a storm.

still people in pak are most ill informed. what clue you want to china demand lease of norhtern areas ? or saudi invovlment in pakistan ? This is childish when you are unable to get these things which you can find easily.

saudi+allies are very pious, a very good friend, not doing anything wrong in pak and do not support terrorists. so what is this all. why every one claiming that saudi supporting particular group but without any evidence.

it is not good to be wind bag and boggies to be dragged. if today wahabis decide to attack yemen then all will sing song and talk non sense. now it is decided not to go to yemen so again all singing song and talk for this too. so what is given is taken and thats it. where the country is standing all know it well. it is not in one day. rest i know it is a storm.
Hi,
Please dont join the bandwagon like ignorant fool by calling them wahhabi (personally i don't give a fck to arabs and mullas for that matter) both of them can go to hell and anyone supporting Iranis or arabs too.

but yes as compared to isolated psychopaths Mullah arabs haven't taken such aggressive stance and shelled our villages, displays a lot about their intentions.

Plus Iran is not from heaven it too has supported sect rife in Pakistan, so stop inclining to either side and come up with substantial evidence, You don't have anything to argue for other than wild fanstay made up silly theories based on emotions

Hi,
Please dont join the bandwagon like ignorant fool by calling them wahhabi (personally i don't give a fck to arabs and mullas for that matter) both of them can go to hell and anyone supporting Iranis or arabs too.

but yes as compared to isolated psychopaths Mullah arabs haven't taken such aggressive stance and shelled our villages, displays a lot about their intentions.

Plus Iran is not from heaven it too has supported sect rife in Pakistan, so stop inclining to either side and come up with substantial evidence, You don't have anything to argue for other than wild fanstay made up silly theories based on emotions

atleast all admit saudi. but Iran has Not done a single wrong. it sufferred hundreds of billions survived wars, isolation and sanctions. but there is no need to argue.

Let Pak befriend with China and forget Iran or ksa. (despite arabs and iranian are our brothers but not wahabis. we are culturally more close to Iran than Arabs) but even then this can solve our problem.

EMOTIONS.

many new generation is wahabi infested.
Yes your Houthis are begging for talks now as for USA influence in the region that is over its time of China and Pakistan although to maintain its presence and maintain its relation with Pakistan USA will sell more weapons so I can clearly see more F-16 coming and may be more old but heavily up graded Frigates

Yes your Houthis are begging for talks now as for USA influence in the region that is over its time of China and Pakistan although to maintain its presence and maintain its relation with Pakistan USA will sell more weapons so I can clearly see more F-16 coming and may be more old but heavily up graded Frigates

Ofcourse ksa has to be replaced with someone. but they cannot use pak for their own cause. Pak will be better soon.

EMOTIONS.

many new generation is wahabi infested.

Geneva of East will fix things. so no worries.
Hi, in every other post you make, you're so obsessed with arabs and youre calling me emotional.
even proving you how your masters Iran has backstabbed us in cold blood murder, when they support indian over pakistani, when their foreign minister is in india during kargil crisis to celebrate republic day of india and whe they block solo turks coz they have to fly in our resolution day.
you still cant admit it. what you're exhibiting is known as slavish mentality.
people like you and zarvan are two extremists mindset that will be soon taken care of

Ofcourse ksa has to be replaced with someone. but they cannot use pak for their own cause. Pak will be better soon.
and please explain what is wahabism? its like saying terrorist is islamist

Hi, in every other post you make, you're so obsessed with arabs and youre calling me emotional.
even proving you how your masters Iran has backstabbed us in cold blood murder, when they support indian over pakistani, when their foreign minister is in india during kargil crisis to celebrate republic day of india and whe they block solo turks coz they have to fly in our resolution day.
you still cant admit it. what you're exhibiting is known as slavish mentality.
people like you and zarvan are two extremists mindset that will be soon taken care of
and please explain what is wahabism? its like saying terrorist is islamist

not right. you are filled up with emotions and blame others. they are our brothers.

be logical. what about chinese. they too were with india on kargil ? you can find out this easily do not ask me clue. learn to help yourself.

things are different what you could even think.

not right. you are filled up with emotions and blame others. they are our brothers.

be logical. what about chinese. they too were with india on kargil ? you can find out this easily do not ask me clue. learn to help yourself.

?
things are different what you could even think.

brother dont back stab brothers, with that lame logic then why not arabs? coz tyhy aint shia ?
even if the were, they supported us unlike Iranis after revolution.

Learn to help yourself? when you come up with ridiculous, people with sanity will demand the source !

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom