What's new

China-Pakistan Deal Highlights Waning U.S. Influence In Region

brother dont back stab brothers, with that lame logic then why not arabs? coz tyhy aint shia ?
even if the were, they supported us unlike Iranis after revolution.

Learn to help yourself? when you come up with ridiculous, people with sanity will demand the source !

they do. they even kill. poor logic.

what ever i told you can find in china, india, pak papers. and even talk shows. there is nothing out of it. who back stabbed in kargil najam sethi tells in his talk show. But surprising is that people go to war but do not know who is sending them. when the terrorists were plugged from behind they became enemy of musharraf. musharraf cannot stop americans or bomb afghan but they blame poor musharraf. basically to blame 1 for everything is stupidity and you people are doing this it all the time. still someone else decised and cold war with china in on since few years. hope china will play smart. real brothers are pak nukes and saudi.

Islamic Iran will straiten everyone. the last wahabi+nato card is turkey+pak. m.a.bengali who died few years before told it already as he too was part of wahabi games since 60s. now fools can ask clue who is m.a.bengali.

Last edited:
Yes your Houthis are begging for talks now as for USA influence in the region that is over its time of China and Pakistan although to maintain its presence and maintain its relation with Pakistan USA will sell more weapons so I can clearly see more F-16 coming and may be more old but heavily up graded Frigates
Here is a lesson for you my dear brother

Houthis are Yemeeni not Iranian and that name is mistaken as Zaidi although it is the name of the rebelian of the tribes after the slaim leader Baderuddin Houthi

the rebels consist of 7 tribes and only one of them is a shia Zaidi
otherwise they would have been called Zaidies
now here is some education for you and I list you rest of the Sunni tribes that make up the Houthi rebel force

Sufyani tribe
Aldurafi tribe
Hasabi tribe
Sarur tribe

They all agreed mutually to let the Zaidis to lead the rebalance against the president who backed off from his promises. Saudis have sold this war as a Sunni vs. shia but its a genuine uprising of Shias and Sunnis against Mansoor Hadi to hold elections as promised during the medical treatment of Ali Abdulah Salahey in Saudi Arabia after he was injured in an Al Qaeda attack during prayers.

whether or not Iran is involved and supporting one party or another is irrelevant because the rebellion is popular and has the support of both political Motamar and Islah parties and the Yemeni army hence Saudis now are bombing their bases as well and giving Al Qaeda indirect support to spread its influence which it never had before.

Here is a lesson for you my dear brother

Houthis are Yemeeni not Iranian and that name is mistaken as Zaidi although it is the name of the rebelian of the tribes after the slaim leader Baderuddin Houthi

the rebels consist of 7 tribes and only one of them is a shia Zaidi
otherwise they would have been called Zaidies
now here is some education for you and I list you rest of the Sunni tribes that make up the Houthi rebel force

Sufyani tribe
Aldurafi tribe
Hasabi tribe
Sarur tribe

They all agreed mutually to let the Zaidis to lead the rebalance against the president who backed off from his promises. Saudis have sold this war as a Sunni vs. shia but its a genuine uprising of Shias and Sunnis against Mansoor Hadi to hold elections as promised during the medical treatment of Ali Abdulah Salahey in Saudi Arabia after he was injured in an Al Qaeda attack during prayers.

whether or not Iran is involved and supporting one party or another is irrelevant because the rebellion is popular and has the support of both political Motamar and Islah parties and the Yemeni army hence Saudis now are bombing their bases as well and giving Al Qaeda indirect support to spread its influence which it never had before.
If you want to support rebellion than don't be angry on those who support rebellion in other countries

what ever i told you can find in china, india, pak papers. and even talk shows. there is nothing out of it. who back stabbed in kargil najam sethi tells in his talk show. But surprising is that people go to war but do not know who is sending them. when the terrorists were plugged from behind they became enemy of musharraf. musharraf cannot stop americans or bomb afghan but they blame poor musharraf. basically to blame 1 for everything is stupidity and you people are doing this it all the time. still someone else decised and cold war with china in on since few years. hope china will play smart. real brothers are pak nukes and saudi.

Islamic Iran will straiten everyone. the last wahabi+nato card is turkey+pak. m.a.bengali who died few years before told it already as he too was part of wahabi games since 60s. now fools can ask clue who is m.a.bengali.
Hi,
It must be your brothers, but not brothers in Islam.
Please speak in english i don't understand gibberish very well.

Following Najam sethi, eh? then what else can i say, A guy hell bent on insulting everything that is associated with Pak military, him and hes likes of Asma jehnagir and mir jaffar are the worst traitor. I can understand hwere youre coming from if you follow these lot, then god help you.

Secondly, there is no such thing as wahbism or anything for that matter. He was a scholar who taught peopel to let go off Bi'dah in Islam. It same as calling terrorist Islamist or jihadist for that matter.

As i previously mentioned in other threads, both of these Arabs and Iran mullah suffer from superiority complex and this the reason why we see demise of Islamic countries one after the other. Its a vicious cycle that never ends. Thanks to people of your kind, it add fuels to fire. If you point put fingers at others, you should come clean too. Not that Iran is very innocent, both of us know very well. But your slavish attitude and inclination toward them disgusts me, they kill our soldiers openly, humiliate us and yet you're hell bent on serving them.

Have some self-respect and work for your country, enough blood has been shed on this sectarian shit and neither party is clean , so for once sit down and think of Pakistan, neither arabs nor Irani mad mullah will come to save Islamic world. They will just burn in their own fire and take others with them too . If you're so keen to join your scared master Iran, then i suggest you leave soon for the holy pilgrimage and leave us for good. There is nothing for you here!

Wahhabism, just like parrot, repeating it without any knowledge whatsoever.

and stop calling us ''you'' people as if you arent Pakistani, if youre arent then change your flags and to go Iran to serve your masters who will always treat you as slaves.

If you want to support rebellion than don't be angry on those who support rebellion in other countries
what gives you the right to take away a muslims or anyone life's for that matter ? are you god sent prophet to judge people?

and that is why so called Irani brother according to you martyred my brothers soldiers in border, right?

Last edited:
ofcourse. puppet can call other puppet.

india is a puppet of saudi and kargil war exposed it. opening up of shiachen front and all wars it imposed on pak on saudi behalf. next decade will provide documentatry proofs.

Kid... Don't talk about the topic in which you've no knowledge....

Hi,
It must be your brothers, but not brothers in Islam.
Please speak in english i don't understand gibberish very well.
Following Najam sethi, eh? then what else can i say, A guy hell bent on insulting everything that is associated with Pak military, him and hes likes of Asma jehnagir and mir jaffar are the worst traitor. I can understand hwere youre coming from if you follow these lot, then god help you.
Secondly, there is no such thing as wahbism or anything for that matter. He was a scholar who taught peopel to let go off Bi'dah in Islam. It same as calling terrorist Islamist or jihadist for that matter.
As i previously mentioned in other threads, both of these Arabs and Iran mullah suffer from superiority complex and this the reason why we see demise of Islamic countries one after the other. Its a vicious cycle that never ends. Thanks to people of your kind, it add fuels to fire. If you point put fingers at others, you should come clean too. Not that Iran is very innocent, both of us know very well. But your slavish attitude and inclination toward them disgusts me, they kill our soldiers openly, humiliate us and yet you're hell bent on serving them.
Have some self-respect and work for your country, enough blood has been shed on this sectarian shit and neither party is clean , so for once sit down and think of Pakistan, neither arabs nor Irani mad mullah will come to save Islamic world. They will just burn in their own fire and take others with them too . If you're so keen to join your scared master Iran, then i suggest you leave soon for the holy pilgrimage and leave us for good. There is nothing for you here!
Wahhabism, just like parrot, repeating it without any knowledge whatsoever.
and stop calling us ''you'' people as if you arent Pakistani, if youre arent then change your flags and to go Iran to serve your masters who will always treat you as slaves.
what gives you the right to take away a muslims or anyone life's for that matter ? are you god sent prophet to judge people?
and that is why so called Irani brother according to you martyred my brothers soldiers in border, right?

you are not genius and you have no idea of the conflicts. you are just new born kids who call themselves thinkers, docs. graduates which is given by british. else what have?

as i previously said you people have no idea of the conflicts. now when china showed currency all are jumping with happines. when saudi give currency then too start jump. do you know from where the next booty will be coming.

I told Pakistan is one of few nations with great capabilites but some sellouts sold everything to wahabis except military which they wrongly thought to use some day. so take rest now. Let china do its work.

Kid... Don't talk about the topic in which you've no knowledge....

i already had enough here. so want to tell india is not puppet of saudi. then it is good. keep this good thing.

i already had enough here. so want to tell india is not puppet of saudi. then it is good. keep this good thing.

other pakistani users are right.... you're nothing but a emotional brat and nothing more

you are not genius and you have no idea of the conflicts. you are just new born kids who call themselves thinkers, docs. graduates which is given by british. else what have?

as i previously said you people have no idea of the conflicts. now when china showed currency all are jumping with happines. when saudi give currency then too start jump. do you know from where the next booty will be coming.

I told Pakistan is one of few nations with great capabilities but some sellouts sold everything to wahabis except military which they wrongly thought to use some day. so take rest now. Let china do its work.
Hi,
how old are you kid? what have you seen of this world by living in Pakistan. I was born in middle east soend my childhood there. came to Europe for graduation did by fair share of work there after it now i m in Pak i do go to Europe for work as i m IT consultant in Kenshoo an Israeli based It firm In london.

Trust me when i talk about Iranians, I know what i m talking about son, i have had far more exposure with both Irnais and Saudis than you can ever think of.

I dont know why do you have to bring all irrelevant stuff to the arguments. I never started jumping dont judge people and stick to one argument. the way you defend is pathetic since you don't seem to have knowledge how the world works.

when you present your argument no matter how stupid it sounds, you don't back it up with nonsense emotional clams like you're doing, you present your argument with valid facts and tested theories , free from Bias. Which in your particular is pitifully absent and the sugar on the top is your blind inclination towards Irann ,even though i have sevral times pinted how they dont give shit about your or mine existence.

No one is fighting for Islamic cause neithe mullah of iran nor Arabs, its just game of power.

they used to fight over power before islam they fought over power after Islam came with here and there pockets of exemplary people, but the whole general lust for power is inside these both nations.

The more things change the more they stay the same.

I told Pakistan is one of few nations with great capabilites but some sellouts sold everything to wahabis except military which they wrongly thought to use some day. so take rest now. Let china do its work.

India puppet of Suadi, now serioulsy thats news to me, keep the flame going.
I can see you have infinite capacity to amaze us with your stupidity

US influence is far from waning in the region. Our Region is South Asia and the US is more involved than ever in South Asia, especially in India. If US and China ever become serious adversaries we will return to Cold War scenario and countries will have to pick sides again.

Hi,
how old are you kid? what have you seen of this world by living in Pakistan. I was born in middle east soend my childhood there. came to Europe for graduation did by fair share of work there after it now i m in Pak i do go to Europe for work as i m IT consultant in Kenshoo an Israeli based It firm In london.
Trust me when i talk about Iranians, I know what i m talking about son, i have had far more exposure with both Irnais and Saudis than you can ever think of.
I dont know why do you have to bring all irrelevant stuff to the arguments. I never started jumping dont judge people and stick to one argument. the way you defend is pathetic since you don't seem to have knowledge how the world works.
when you present your argument no matter how stupid it sounds, you don't back it up with nonsense emotional clams like you're doing, you present your argument with valid facts and tested theories , free from Bias. Which in your particular is pitifully absent and the sugar on the top is your blind inclination towards Irann ,even though i have sevral times pinted how they dont give shit about your or mine existence.
No one is fighting for Islamic cause neithe mullah of iran nor Arabs, its just game of power.
they used to fight over power before islam they fought over power after Islam came with here and there pockets of exemplary people, but the whole general lust for power is inside these both nations.
The more things change the more they stay the same.
India puppet of Suadi, now serioulsy thats news to me, keep the flame going.
I can see you have infinite capacity to amaze us with your stupidity

LOL! trust you are kids. you can't see even 1 years past or future or even present.

just try find roots of the conflicts since past 2 millennium. find out who build and destroy nations ?

US influence is far from waning in the region. Our Region is South Asia and the US is more involved than ever in South Asia, especially in India. If US and China ever become serious adversaries we will return to Cold War scenario and countries will have to pick sides again.

thats right. and the Most Influential will be Nukes and will Rule the entire region.

LOL! trust you are kids. you can't see even 1 years past or future or even present.

just try find roots of the conflicts since past 2 millennium. find out who build and destroy nations ?

thats right. and the Most Influential will be Nukes and will Rule the entire region.
2 milenui,m ? thats a bit to early, why shouldnt we go to the time when one first man and woman walked the earth?
I must admit you have a good skill at averting the questions, you ll make good politician

2 milenui,m ? thats a bit to early, why shouldnt we go to the time when one first man and woman walked the earth?
I must admit you have a good skill at averting the questions, you ll make good politician

if not then start when man walked on moon. can you ?

LOL! this will be another headache for me if i tell you that none of astronaut ever landed on moon. you will ask clue. better open your eyes.

if not then start when man walked on moon. can you ?

LOL! this will be another headache for me if i tell you that none of astronaut ever landed on moon. you will ask clue. better open your eyes.
Hi,
stick to the topic will ya please, the topic was about saudi and Iran dont bring other shitty stuff

Back
Top Bottom