What's new

China-Pakistan Deal Highlights Waning U.S. Influence In Region

have you heard about allama mashriqi.
Hi,
i respect all the believers that have spread the word of Islam, but to follow and learn for someone, I have we all have better example in Prophet P.B.U.H. and this is what Qur'an to says.

So i shall not take other as example

Hi,
i respect all the believers that have spread the word of Islam, but to follow and learn for someone, I have we all have better example in Prophet P.B.U.H. and this is what Qur'an to says.

So i shall not take other as example

you solved the problem.

It is Holy Quran that say it contains EACH and EVERY thing. why you are then so puzzled.

tell me who knows quran the most today in this world.

you solved the problem.

It is Holy Quran that say it contains EACH and EVERY thing. why you are then so puzzled.

tell me who knows quran the most today in this world.
Who says i am ? its just you judged me that way?
I wouldn't know the answer for such silly question as it is not my job to judge people, rather my supreme lord holds that command

Who says i am ? its just you judged me that way?
I wouldn't know the answer for such silly question as it is not my job to judge people, rather my supreme lord holds that command

not good. this is called illiteracy. did i asked you to declare someone ? i am not telling you to declare someone from your side. check with the holy book and you should have the answer. if someone say no idea then he do not have understanding of that book.

if you say quran is not telling then you are wrong and
if you say you do not know then it is your problem.
check this 3:7

f you say quran is not telling then you are wrong and
if you say you do not know then it is your problem.
WTh hell is wrong with you, seriously are you high or something?

when did i deny anything ???

WTh hell is wrong with you, seriously are you high or something?
when did i deny anything ???

we should not quarrel on this issue.
i asked simple q.
if you are able to get that part yourself that i told you, No one in universe can deceive you.

Back
Top Bottom