What's new

China, Pakistan air forces launch joint training exercise

Oh man... just for asking a question related to the topic of thread? You burning a lot.

Don't quote me in troll post and I won't be replying.

For you too ... Go through this thread. And you will find a question from me, Kindly reply to something I asked out of genuine curiosity instead calling me names.
you already have you answer by @S.U.R.B. sir
Different phases of exercise have different requirements.
Getting accustomed to certain mandatory flight protocols could be one of those phases.As it seems like the younger pilots are getting their hands-on experience on a different aircraft.You don't need loaded pylons for that (especially knowing that it's a series of different exercises, that are scheduled between the two sides).
But still, if you look closely into the images that are available to the public you can actually make out what the Pakistanis are trying to achieve here and what are the objectives of the Chinese side.I'll leave it to the readers' imagination.

you already have you answer by @S.U.R.B. sir
Different phases of exercise have different requirements.
Getting accustomed to certain mandatory flight protocols could be one of those phases.As it seems like the younger pilots are getting their hands-on experience on a different aircraft.You don't need loaded pylons for that (especially knowing that it's a series of different exercises, that are scheduled between the two sides).
But still, if you look closely into the images that are available to the public you can actually make out what the Pakistanis are trying to achieve here and what are the objectives of the Chinese side.I'll leave it to the readers' imagination.
Thanks for the reply , I read that already

Read that the Thunders did well against the Flankers. Night close distance combat, night low & ultra-low altitude land attack/defense, combined Sino/Pak mission, joint mission planning, etc, etc. Quite a comprehensive exercise. :pakistan::china::tup:

Last edited:

A formation of Thunders heading out to the exercise area.

21994473_1433614156688226_1420189725148678093_o.jpg

Read that the Thunders did well against the Flankers. Night close distance combat, night low & ultra-low altitude land attack/defense, combined Sino/Pak mission, joint mission planning, etc, etc. Quite a comprehensive exercise. :pakistan::china::tup:

Could you please share a link where you read this? Thanks in advance.

I am sure now we looking j 16 flanker .He is there for reason not for exercise .

May be or May be not..

He is pretty experienced but not with the most hours....there are a couple more who got way more than him....including the current base commander of Sargodha. Definitely one of the best in the service and in the profession.

He is not the one but among ones.

Back
Top Bottom