What's new

China, Pakistan Aim to Jointly Corner India on LAC and LOC(Indian Media)

The Hatred for Pakistan unites the fragmented artificial state of India. Meanwhile the massive Chinese pressure has panicked the Indian Hierarchy, in their knee jerk reaction they are moving their vital resources towards Ladakh. It is the most appropriate time our COAS and PM come up with a decision to EXPLOIT the Indian defence voids to our benefits!
Indian deployment in Ladakh are on going as seem in the videos below.

what kinda tanks are these ?

The Chinese have Out Smarted, Out Maneuvered and Out Flanked the Indians, when are we waking up !
EaNf3a1WoAgLQmJ

Lol dude, we both know its permanent. That's what Chinese have been doing to india...they keep taking over your territory here and there, and make it "the new LAC" and india just surrenders and accept.

Can you imagine india taking even 5 sq km of Pak territory across LoC? We will bomb the living crap outa you or we will also take your terrority in return. That's how 7x smaller Pakistan takes on 7x larger india...back n forth, fighting as equals. We all saw how we humiliated india last Feb for a mere air-incursion that killed nobody nor caused any property damage etc.

But when india faces its equal in size, it utterly gives up and gets bambooed in the arse by China. This, again, is not the first time---this has been happening. While india has never been able to defeat Pakistan on Western front (today's Pakistan) decisively----Chinese decisively DEMOLISHED India in 62 war---and even Indians accept it as a decisively defeat. And remember, Pakistan was 10x smaller than india and yet forced you to sign agreement of stalemate while india and China were equals in 62 and you got thrashed like nothing.

Really shows you the lack of caliber of your military. But then again, Hindus arent known for their military might ever lol

Btw, my prediciton: China will keep the most strategically important territory out of 60 sq km it currently occupies---and will leave the rest, nugatory territory open for joint patrols. PLA will once again achieve victory while indian media will declare india "supa powa" that made China "back down" :)

Tell me honestly, even you know that I'm correct. Isn't it? Your media and govt will continue to make a living fool out of gullible indians---while rest of the world will continue to regard india as a non-serious, weak entity that cant even dominate its own region (S.Asia)---let alone anything else (despite being a country of 1.3 billion+)

Honestly I am not part of the we and I will also honestly leave you to your rant mania-Please carry on.

I am so for India since I work with Indians and I know what they are capable of.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

This chut*tya pajeet has been posting laughably pro-India stuff, claims that india will beat China in military conflict, and ALL of his posts till now (22) have been on Indian topic---yet he claims to be an 'American Analyst'. His English is classically South Asian.

Look, here his very first post on the forum was how india will "overcome" China in a military conflict :lol:

P1.png

Since the beginning, the forum members have been laughing at him....and he still thinks people take him seriously here?

R1.png

Look at his post history....ALL the posts are on India-related topics. ALL of them---yet this Pajeet wants us all to believe he is an "AmreEkAn AnALyST!!"

P2.png

He is so American that he even knows about Orya Maqbool Jan

He literally wrote

Most of things I have been saying have also been repeated by Orya Maqbool Jan

:lol:

@Zaki @BHarwana @Jungibaaz @Socra @waz and other moderators.....guys, multiple people have reported this fake-ID/False-Flagger "defence analyst" inferiority-complex stricken Pajeet. He is literally polluting multiple threads with same old "Najam Sethi Videos" (LOL @ that one), "Pakistanis selling their women to Chinese" and what not. How long would we have to wait before some action is taken?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for reporting. Typical Pakistani behaviour. cannot listen to truth.

Truth?........:lol:

Do WHERE did you receive your training as a Defence Analyst?............:azn:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

This chut*tya pajeet has been posting laughably pro-India stuff, claims that india will beat China in military conflict, and ALL of his posts till now (22) have been on Indian topic---yet he claims to be an 'American Analyst'. His English is classically South Asian.

Look, here his very first post on the forum was how india will "overcome" China in a military conflict :lol:

View attachment 641011

Since the beginning, the forum members have been laughing at him....and he still thinks people take him seriously here?

View attachment 641012

Look at his post history....ALL the posts are on India-related topics. ALL of them---yet this Pajeet wants us all to believe he is an "AmreEkAn AnALyST!!"

View attachment 641013

He is so American that he even knows about Orya Maqbool Jan

He literally wrote

@Zaki @BHarwana @Jungibaaz @Socra @waz and other moderators.....guys, multiple people have reported this fake-ID/False-Flagger "defence analyst" inferiority-complex stricken Pajeet. He is literally polluting multiple threads with same old "Najam Sethi Videos" (LOL @ that one), "Pakistanis selling their women to Chinese" and what not. How long would we have to wait before some action is taken?

European and American defense analysts think China's military is a concern and some areas surpass the USA even to say nothing of European ones by themselves. Especially for attrition which is PLA's strength compared to others except USA who has also huge reserves of material and even more protected factories due to range. However none of them think highly of India's military. Most think India's military can match Pakistan's overall military on its best day. If they want to convincingly beat Pakistan's military they will need to spend themselves even more poor. Something everyone will be happy about even Pakistan because China will always make sure Pakistan's military can meet India's and even if it fails, we will ensure India's end.

Never trust Chinese. Pakistan should be self reliant. No one care about other in modern world. We had seen it with other countries. China is no exception. I would say few things.
1. China will never come to support Pakistan in war with India.
2. Pakistan in such a hope is giving free infrastructure and taking their expensive loan, allowing Chinese to trade their women.
3. Sooner Pakistan realize this better it will be. All CPEC is a drama, there is no real progress on it and even if it happen in next 10 years Pakistan will all be in debt to Chinese and begging for just mercy.
4. I hope IK understand this debt trap. Get out of Indian war mentality. Focus on economy, if we will continue with this debt trap, that is not far when Bangladesh will beat us in economy.
5. IK should hard bargain for everything with China and not get into Chinese trap of stuff: that they will help us in times of war.

Sooner all Pakistan establishment realize this, better it will be for the country economy.

Never trust Chinese. Pakistan should be self reliant. No one care about other in modern world. We had seen it with other countries. China is no exception. I would say few things.
2. Pakistan in such a hope is giving free infrastructure and taking their expensive loan, allowing Chinese to trade their women.
3. Sooner Pakistan realize this better it will be. All CPEC is a drama, there is no real progress on it and even if it happen in next 10 years Pakistan will all be in debt to Chinese and begging for just mercy.
4. I hope IK understand this debt trap. Get out of Indian war mentality. Focus on economy, if we will continue with this debt trap, that is not far when Bangladesh will beat us in economy.
5. IK should hard bargain for everything with China and not get into Chinese trap of stuff: that they will help us in times of war.

Sooner all Pakistan establishment realize this, better it will be for the country economy.

On economy, it is all Pakistan. On military, we have a common enemy so cooperation is there and so is mutual assistance. CPEC if it is designed to lead Pakistan into debt trap, destroys China's ability to access Arabia and access this religious side of Muslim world. Good cooperation is more valuable than whatever debt trap. BTW debt trap required the debtor to have things to pay so if it is China's wish to keep Pakistan poor, what will they be receiving except for distrust? If it is to make Pakistan just rich enough to pay debts, then sure we do have a problem and Pakistan should not involve itself with this if it is truly how it becomes. I think all normal Chinese will wish Pakistan away from such horror. The world is going into even crazier eras of technology. We need to identify our problems and work every day at solving them. It is actually a time of opportunity and abundance but we have an India problem and other global problems like global warming and energy crisis. Still if these are solvable, we invite the new era and need to take control of our futures.

Honestly though economy is mostly on Pakistan itself. China can assist with loans to get things done and speed things up especially infrastructure. Imagination and hard work is required too. Military cooperation is almost certain but economy is free for all struggle. We do business with India for example and Pakistan with India too. It is different to military concerns. Please do well with loans and management of resources. The world is set where it is so difficult for undeveloped and poor nations to progress. CCP first and possibly only looks after China's interests but also part of China's interests is to have rich, strong, and stable allies who have more friends who are also rich and stable. It doesn't make sense for China to hurt Pakistan like this but success depends not only on CPEC alone.

On economy, it is all Pakistan. On military, we have a common enemy so cooperation is there and so is mutual assistance. CPEC if it is designed to lead Pakistan into debt trap, destroys China's ability to access Arabia and access this religious side of Muslim world. Good cooperation is more valuable than whatever debt trap. BTW debt trap required the debtor to have things to pay so if it is China's wish to keep Pakistan poor, what will they be receiving except for distrust? If it is to make Pakistan just rich enough to pay debts, then sure we do have a problem and Pakistan should not involve itself with this if it is truly how it becomes. I think all normal Chinese will wish Pakistan away from such horror. The world is going into even crazier eras of technology. We need to identify our problems and work every day at solving them. It is actually a time of opportunity and abundance but we have an India problem and other global problems like global warming and energy crisis. Still if these are solvable, we invite the new era and need to take control of our futures.

Honestly though economy is mostly on Pakistan itself. China can assist with loans to get things done and speed things up especially infrastructure. Imagination and hard work is required too. Military cooperation is almost certain but economy is free for all struggle. We do business with India for example and Pakistan with India too. It is different to military concerns. Please do well with loans and management of resources. The world is set where it is so difficult for undeveloped and poor nations to progress. CCP first and possibly only looks after China's interests but also part of China's interests is to have rich, strong, and stable allies who have more friends who are also rich and stable. It doesn't make sense for China to hurt Pakistan like this but success depends not only on CPEC alone.

Ignore him. He is an indian false flagger.

@PakSword see what I am talking about?

Bro, he's not a Pakistani. His post is under scrutiny.

Ignore him. He is an indian false flagger.
Yes, from day 1 I've noticed it. I've given a heads up to one of the mods.

@PakSword see what I am talking about?

Bro, he's not a Pakistani. His post is under scrutiny.

Yes, from day 1 I've noticed it. I've given a heads up to one of the mods.

Maybe he is maybe he is not who cares. Important thing is to make things clear and honest. Even though they call us opaque and dishonest. My post is for those who will care to think about what that other guy said. It is easy to say don't trust him don't believe this, trust me and believe me like he did. Harder to think above this and even harder to move your hands and feet for real work. I hope CPEC becomes credit to both Pakistan and China but we will need to all have patience and the journey has just started. 0 to 1 the hardest move.

Rome was not built in one day right? Neither is the new global belt and road framework for new age of geopolitical thinking. Its rewards will come decades after that. But we plan in decades and centuries not months and years.

Maybe he is maybe he is not who cares. Important thing is to make things clear and honest. Even though they call us opaque and dishonest. My post is for those who will care to think about what that other guy said. It is easy to say don't trust him don't believe this, trust me and believe me like he did. Harder to think above this and even harder to move your hands and feet for real work. I hope CPEC becomes credit to both Pakistan and China but we will need to all have patience. Rome was not built in one day right? Neither is the new global belt and road framework for new age of geopolitical thinking. Its rewards will come decades after that. But we plan in decades and centuries not months and years.
I always read your post in Chinese defence section. You've never been so active in these sections. Glad you are here now. :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom