What's new

China-Pak in MoU to develop stealth variant of JF-17 Thunder

Status
Not open for further replies.
90% of all scientists that the world has ever seen, are alive TODAY.

at such a time, one is welcome to come to this forum and see how a majority feel it is OK to rape science.

Do we need a war........really ? best to accept defeat as it is ...

china is already making best stealth fighter jets no probleum for them making over night new stealth jets

China will have to fully equip itself with 5th generation fighters first before it can export to Pakistan. That would be 2020 at the earliest in my opinion.

Don't fret though. T-50 program ran into major problems. Russia will have to fix those problems, fully equip itself and only then can it make some T-50 variant for India. I don't expect that before 2030.

The fastest India can get its hands on a 5th generation fighter is buying American for MMRCA and then going for F-35. They might be able to get it by 2025.

I agree that J20 will not be exported to Pakistan before the PLAAF has enough numbers but I do not think that PAF needs the exact same J20. It needs a smaller low RCS fighterjet for a2a only. PAF does not need a few thousand miles range. It needs CAP for the few stupid Indian planes (culprits). PAF is slowly going to a better JF17 and maybe a even better FC20 (still a lot less then J20). That is more then enough. And if they go for J20 then a few are doing the job just fine. Maybe even Chinese pilots could be stationed in Pakistan.

paf would like a single engined fighter , somewhat like f35 ---- but not before pakfa induction

To make one thing stealth please see this specially internal weapon bay option... :yahoo:

As he said missiles are attached to the door side so why one is using Pylons replace with this option in a small way...........If JF17 has 7 hard points use seven small WB insteat of pylons etc or use Two bigger one each side ............

Last edited by a moderator:
China will have to fully equip itself with 5th generation fighters first before it can export to Pakistan. That would be 2020 at the earliest in my opinion.

Don't fret though. T-50 program ran into major problems. Russia will have to fix those problems, fully equip itself and only then can it make some T-50 variant for India. I don't expect that before 2030.

The fastest India can get its hands on a 5th generation fighter is buying American for MMRCA and then going for F-35. They might be able to get it by 2025.

YEA!!!! the great crystal ball prediction by our frnd :blah::blah:

pac_jf_17_thunder_by_bageraandpandora.png

Sir, Can we get any of your thoughtful insights on the problems on PAK-FA, as far i know apart from little technical glitches even the Russians seems to unaware of it.
Your technical views will really contribute to the T-50 project (obviously if you have any:wave:)

Hi, PAC stands for Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (in Kamra). In regards to making the JF-17 quasi-stealth, first lets try to get Block II out. Let's first improve its TWR, have more hardpoints, IRST, IFR, BVR, etc. Thanks!

I think JF-17 stealth version is not feasible, its a light weight fighter. It means less play load, less range etc. As a stealth plane, you need more endurance + more weapon load. Then only it will benefit in cost-benefit analysis. It is good to go for J10 stealth than wasting money in Jf-17 stealth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom