What's new

China our Traditional Friend - Malaysia

Political riot, consolidated power in people pushing Malay supremacy.

I am against China using it's military beyond its borders but one thing I will full support is if China deploy military force to stop something like the Malayan Emergency.

Disagree, it's not China's position to do anything as such, it is the UN position to moderate any issue of human rights violation or acts of genocides, you should watch your dirty little mouth a little when speaking for people of other countries. Don't talk like you are the policymaker for the Chinese government or arbiter of someone Else's affair you foul mouthed punk because you are not.

Geopolitics states that if you want your citizens to have respects, your nation's gotta have the potential capabilities to back it up.

Geopolitics states that if you want your citizens to have respects, your nation's gotta have the potential capabilities to back it up.

These cases don't involve Chinese citizens though.

They are ethnic Chinese who live in Southeast Asia, and are citizens of those Southeast Asian countries.

It is the responsibility of those Governments to take care of them, and apart from a recent incident in Indonesia, they generally have been treated well.

Chinese in Southeast Asia are one of the most successful and well-off communities in the region.

I shouldn't have used citizens, I was referring to people of the same ethnicity in general living outside China.

I shouldn't have used citizens, I was referring to people of the same ethnicity in general living outside China.

Oh right, you mean Haiwai huaren.

They have generally done quite well though, and usually outperform the average in terms of education/employment etc.

The rise of China would encourage other countries to avoid scapegoating them, or treating them unfairly. However, it might also bring unwanted political attention, to communities that are already doing well with the status quo.

Hard to say if the overall effect will be positive or negative.

Disagree, it's not China's position to do anything as such, it is the UN position to moderate any issue of human rights violation or acts of genocides, you should watch your dirty little mouth a little when speaking for people of other countries. Don't talk like you are the policymaker for the Chinese government or arbiter of someone Else's affair you foul mouthed punk because you are not.

There is absolutely no need for personal attacks here. :disagree:

Simple. Don't carry out massacres of ethnic Chinese and there won't be a problem.

This type of offensive personal flaming remark is absolutely uncalled for!!!

Simple. Don't carry out massacres of ethnic Chinese and there won't be a problem.

You statement about sending military force to intervene in a countries affair is inflammatory and stupid, if Chinese citizens are purposely being targeted that's another matter, if ethnic Chinese minorities who are not Chinese citizen are targeted for discrimination around the world, bring it up to international institutions, it's not China's business to take direct action in any case, protecting our core interest and sovereignty should be the forefront of any agenda, not practicing gunboat diplomacy, that's the American way.

If China court Malaysia or Thailand or Laos, or whatever...just do it because it is politic and every countries all do the same to get profit in some way.

Please do not shout that is traditional friend Maylaysia - China or China-Thai...ha...ha... It is very smelly, can not cheat anybody anymore. Both Maylaysia and Thailand know very well that China is using very old fashion scheme Lien Hoanh (橫 ) of Truong Nghi 張儀 to try to destroy the scheme Hop tung (縱) of ASEAN.

Back
Top Bottom