What's new

China our Traditional Friend - Malaysia

I'm not your daddy. Go look it up yourself. Violence is easy to find, but the crap I found on this threat was disturbing. This roit was caused by a spark, but the oil was already there. Malaysians that don't have job, blame jews ie minorities/Chinese for taking their jobs and put a little Islam into the mix to pretend its a righteous cause. It was a dangerous mix. Majority of Malaysians are fine, as individuals. But riots are riots. If I recall Malaysia had a history of racism but i'm not to sure. I know Singapore had issues with it, ie the Chinese that live in Singapore blame Malaysians and Indians.

Only one racial riot has ever happened in Malaysia, in 1969, that was more for political reasons where the people got fooled into fighting for a false cause.

Since then, nothing as happen. Singapore has zero racial issues, as far as I know.

Malaysians don't have jobs and blame Jews? :lol:

You really have no idea what you're talking.

Wasn't he the same guy who broke the Bank of England?

He gets around a lot.

This guy made his fortune through currency manipulation. And he has the gall to call himself a philanthropist.

Kind of like Alfred Nobel (aka the "merchant of death") starting the Nobel prize to call himself a humanitarian after he made his fortune by the death of millions of people in WW1.

India was never even a country to begin with. So what are you talking about?

"India is merely a geographical expression. It is no more a single country than the Equator."

- Winston Churchill

Now scoundrel Winston Churchill has become your mentor. At the end of the you you will suck to a Western was pretty obvious for you being a Chinese.

And what was China before a Confucius experiment of plagiarized Buddhism, Mongolian butchery or Japanese slave factory ?

Now scoundrel Winston Churchill has become your mentor. At the end of the you you will suck to a Western was pretty obvious for you being a Chinese.

And what was China before a Confucius experiment of plagiarized Buddhism, Mongolian butchery or Japanese slave factory ?

The last one is correct. :lol:

Racial discrimination of some sort exist in every country. Like I said, do you know the history behind the implementation of this supposedly "racist policies"?
Yes. There is discrimination in every country. But most countries don't do it officially by constitutional means, that too against the minority by the majority population.
The event you mention in history, is just but one excuse for having decades of discrimination.

Malaysia is a good place to live but not so if you touch sensitive issues like politics, police, religions and race. I never vote for the government. I don't want to go deeper because it will be a long long debates with no ends.

Anyway, It is good that the government go on friendly terms with China because in a way it benefits the ethnic Chinese. I have seen a lot of difference between now and 20 years ago, at which time government TVs would blank out all Chinese charaters and silenced all Chinese speeches in TV news. I was even scolded by a Malay fruit seller in Terengganu when I speak in Chinese with my friend. And in the oil town of Kerteh (5 Km from Paka Power Station where I worked), local state government rejected all Chinese (Terengganu born local ethnic Chinese) application to rent state government owned shop houses for doing business there. Those were the days. Much have change for better treatment of ethnic Chinese but sadly not much for ethnic Indian Malaysians.

However, in my hometown, a small fisihing town with about 60,000 people, we have run out of lands that we ethnic Chinese can own. The prices of lands and houses are almost as expensive as in Kuala Lumpur and in Klang Valley. 99% od the lands are reserved for Malay ownership so there is very limited amount of land for ethnic Chinese this resulted in prices of land ownable by ethnic Chinese rocket up to sky.

IMO, rise of China miliraty power and huge increase in bi-lateral trades soften Malaysian government's attitude towards ethnic Chinese Malaysians who have now become more relevant in business as well as in regional politics. Stronger Malay presence in opposition parties means Government now need more Chinese voters supports than ever.

Hopefully we will see the days when all Malaysians regardless of race and religion will be treated equally in every fields, may be we need change of central government.

unsensored Malaysian news
Malaysia Today - Your Source of Independent News

Malaysia is a good place to live but not so if you touch sensitive issues like politics, police, religions and race. I never vote for the government. I don't want to go deeper because it will be a long long debates with no ends.

Let me guess. You're one of those rabid anti-government people who votes for DAP? :lol:

I was even scolded by a Malay fruit seller in Terengganu when I speak in Chinese with my friend. And in the oil town of Kerteh (5 Km from Paka Power Station where I worked), local state government rejected all Chinese (Terengganu born local ethnic Chinese) application to rent state government owned shop houses for doing business there.

Now you're bringing in personal experience as a basis for so called discrimination. Do you know, in my school (a rather popular one in the middle of KL), whenever someone new joined the school, the principal would place him in the best class if he was Chinese, and lower classes if he was Malay? Can I go around saying that Chinese people in general dislike Malays?

99% od the lands are reserved for Malay ownership so there is very limited amount of land for ethnic Chinese this resulted in prices of land ownable by ethnic Chinese rocket up to sky.

Do you think land is cheap for us Malays? We're paying the same price for land after all even with all the reservations and what not.

Hopefully we will see the days when all Malaysians regardless of race and religion will be treated equally in every fields, may be we need change of central government.

Yes, I sincerely hope for this too. But first some races have to put aside their "victim" mentality.

Bleh, anti-government propaganda website.

Let me guess. You're one of those rabid anti-government people who votes for DAP? :lol:

You are wrong, I never voted for DAP nor any opposition parties. I just don't vote because it is alwasy UMNO or PAS, pointless to vote for either one.

Now you're bringing in personal experience as a basis for so called discrimination. Do you know, in my school (a rather popular one in the middle of KL), whenever someone new joined the school, the principal would place him in the best class if he was Chinese, and lower classes if he was Malay? Can I go around saying that Chinese people in general dislike Malays?

That is what we call promotion based on merit, you have good exame results you go to better class. Those were the good days. Nowadays a Chinese with 10 A scores can not compete with a Malay with 5 As in university application.

Do you think land is cheap for us Malays? We're paying the same price for land after all even with all the reservations and what not.

You don't know the land prices for Terengganu Malays, they can easily get a land for RM10,000 while a Chimese will have to pay for RM100,000. It is simple Supply and Demand at work due to scarsity of lands that Chinese may owned.

Yes, I sincerely hope for this too. But first some races have to put aside their "victim" mentality.

Sorry this is not a victim mentality, this is reaction against UMNO lead government, including the useless MCA (Malaysia Chinese Asscosiation) who are but puppet to their UMNO master.

Bleh, anti-government propaganda website.
It is anti-government but it has substance and it is a well respected website, except for the UMNO supporters. It has more credibility than The New Straits Times and Utusan Malaysia.

Finally, I am not against all ethnic Malays, only those Malays who are UMNO supporters who bullied non-Malays. I may even like PAS Malays and PKR Malays. In fact there are many nice Malays in this little East Coast Terengganu Town.

IMO, rise of China miliraty power and huge increase in bi-lateral trades soften Malaysian government's attitude towards ethnic Chinese Malaysians who have now become more relevant in business as well as in regional politics. Stronger Malay presence in opposition parties means Government now need more Chinese voters supports than ever.

It will make damn sure that something like May 13 will never happen again. Or the Malayan insurgency campaign for that matter.

It will make damn sure that something like May 13 will never happen again.

The death toll from race riots in Malaysia is one of the lowest in the world.

That was more of a one-off event.

The one in Indonesia was pretty big though, if you're going by numbers, it's on a different scale.

It will make damn sure that something like May 13 will never happen again.

Tell me, mate. What do you know about May 13? :)

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

The death toll from race riots in Malaysia is one of the lowest in the world.

That was more of a one-off event.

The one in Indonesia was pretty big though, if you're going by numbers, it's on a different scale.

Like I said, it was due to manipulation of politicians on both sides. It won't happen as people become more educated and matured to realise the ploys of political parties.

Indonesia one was really bad, on a different scale.

Back
Top Bottom