What's new

China or the US? Make your choice

Hahaha, you've obviously never been to China in your life. :rofl:

Here I'll do it again: F*ck the CPC!!!

Now please send my IP to the Chinese authorities and have me arrested. :lol:
As if we can really take you seriously about this. Even if you actually stood in front of the CPC's building and cast your insult, most likely the Party would consider you a nobody and leave you alone, probably with just a few slaps upside your head. But when we are talking about serious challenges with intelligence and determination, which you lack, the Party will crack down as hard and as quick as the Party's security apparatus can move.

As if we can really take you seriously about this. Even if you actually stood in front of the CPC's building and cast your insult, most likely the Party would consider you a nobody and leave you alone, probably with just a few slaps upside your head. But when we are talking about serious challenges with intelligence and determination, which you lack, the Party will crack down as hard and as quick as the Party's security apparatus can move.

That is actually correct. Chinese citizens are always insulting the Chinese leadership and the party, but no one cares because they are not an actual political threat. More of a nuisance than anything else.

That's why Koreans don't consider Chinese to be much threatening, because Chinese don't simply understand their enemies too well. This is not the case with Japanese rightwingers who know the people they hate inside out. I was actually hilarious to see some Korean dude asking one Japanese rightwinger the best place to dine in some Korean city that he hasn't been to(But the Japanese rightwinger giving the dining advice did many times).

China doesn't know its enemies too well, but China's enemies know China well. This only means defeat for China in battle.

Not quite what I was expecting for a reply. Totally got nothing to do with the fact that America "is not interested" in helping South Korea, hence the 58 years of pain and still counting.

Of course you would say that, empty chest thumping doesn't scare nobody. In fact China knows all too well. Can't help it since we have been around for so long. There is a reason why the DMZ still exist and nothing changed other than talks and military drills right? :meeting:

That is actually correct. Chinese citizens are always insulting the Chinese leadership and the party, but no one cares because they are not an actual political threat.
The Chinese security apparatus, for internal security and external espionage, is numerically the largest in the world, even larger than the once KGB. They are reasonably competent at distinguishing fools from serious challengers. So please spare us how tolerant is China to political dissent.

The Chinese security apparatus, for internal security and external espionage, is numerically the largest in the world, even larger than the once KGB. They are reasonably competent at distinguishing fools from serious challengers. So please spare us how tolerant is China to political dissent.

Maybe your subconscious is playing tricks on you, because I never once claimed that. :lol:

I was simply responding to a member who said something funny.

Yes! The real win is to win without a fight.
and China is following a great strategy.

Harsh fact is, their dreams of unification are being oppressed by America.
They are militarily incapable of doing so, unless its daddy helps them.
Sad truth is, daddy is no longer interested thus the "since July 27, 1953" (58 years) is still labeled on the DMZ.
Who's stopping your dream of unification with South Tibet aka Arunachal?..bad stomach?:lol:

---------- Post added at 10:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 AM ----------

Everything in China is actually controlled by the government..the facts,the numbers...nothing can be believed..salute the Chinese people who can live like this.:enjoy:

Wow.. are you ok? How does it feel to be alive again? You really need to cut down on your trolling buddy, it is not wise to troll in China, it's a very dangerous place. :lol:
True. I heard that rush hour traffic with all those government issued SUVs running across Tiananmen Square can be a killer, literally.

Who's stopping your dream of unification with South Tibet aka Arunachal?..bad stomach?:lol:

South Tibet and Arunchai? :lol:

Sorry pal but the only one China is interested is Taiwan the other two you mentioned are merely buffer zones. We already have Tibet my friend. The fact that China hardly ever raises issues with India is enough to tell of the regions level of importance, more specifically India's importance to China. On the other hand India's the one who is always talking about China entering into India's territory and tries so hard to benchmark itself against China? Bad stomach you say? :lol:

---------- Post added at 10:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 AM ----------

True. I heard that rush hour traffic with all those government issued SUVs running across Tiananmen Square can be a killer, literally.

Yep heard it was almost as bad as lunch time traffic in Kent State Ohio.

South Tibet and Arunchai? :lol:

Sorry pal but the only one China is interested is Taiwan the other two you mentioned are merely buffer zones. We already have Tibet my friend. The fact that China hardly ever raises issues with India is enough to tell of the regions level of importance, more specifically India's importance to China. On the other hand India's the one who is already talking about China entering into India's territory no and tries so hard to benchmark itself against China? Bad stomach you say? :lol:

---------- Post added at 10:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 AM ----------

China enters Indian territory..India also retaliates and enters to mark its presence..its a game ;)
And China still says Arunachal is its territory...so whats that for?Time pass?Lol you guys take what suits you...ignoring the reality..

Nonsense, only four deaths in Kent State versus hundreds or even more in Tiananmen Square.

Nonsense, only four deaths in Kent State versus hundreds or even more in Tiananmen Square.

Deaths? I never thought things can get so bad in America? Now that is some news indeed. Lets hope the traffic during the American Spring goes by and end peacefully.

Indians will prefer USA anyway. We have high regards for what china has done. China has set high standards for us to attain and competition with china only helps us to grow. But living in censored and government monitored area without freedom of expressions is just not our cup of tea. No offence.

Back
Top Bottom