What's new

China or the US? Make your choice

China enters Indian territory..India also retaliates and enters to mark its presence..its a game ;)
And China still says Arunachal is its territory...so whats that for?Time pass?Lol you guys take what suits you...ignoring the reality..

Yep, someone will have to say something otherwise I am sure India will take it for granted. So are you hurt over Kashmir much? Sure that must be part of the game too. :)

Deaths? I never thought things can get so bad in America? Now that is some news indeed. Lets hope the traffic during the American Spring goes by and end peacefully.
At least you have the opportunity to say 'American spring'...you can't do that for China...cuz the tyrant government suppresses all that rise against it ;)

At least you have the opportunity to say 'American spring'...you can't do that for China...cuz the tyrant government suppresses all that rise against it ;)

Tyrant like America? is that why they are suppressing all that rise against it? :azn:
Are you also forgetting the tyrant who is suppressing the maost and the kashmiris? :rolleyes:

Chinese spring! Chinese Jasmine revolution!

Now what? :lol:
Correct...but sadly the CPC doesn't give its citizens freedom to revolt against the oppressive.

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 AM ----------

Tyrant like America? is that why they are suppressing all that rise against it? :azn:
Are you also forgetting the tyrant who is suppressing the maost and the kashmiris? :rolleyes:
Kashmiris and maoists yes...just like Tibet and Xinjiang ;)

Deaths? I never thought things can get so bad in America? Now that is some news indeed. Lets hope the traffic during the American Spring goes by and end peacefully.
So far no 'traffic' related deaths yet, perhaps the Chinese could come over and learn how to deal with such 'pedestrians'?

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 PM ----------

We are? Looks like those kids are having their own version of Woodstock. Please do not compare US to that racist military thugocracy you are too afraid to live in.

Just curious about what was happened after "let a thousand flowers bloom" slogan . Suppressing people's thought and beliefs is not a good idea for any nation. Hope china will take hint from USSR.

So far no 'traffic' related deaths yet, perhaps the Chinese could come over and learn how to deal with such 'pedestrians'?

Good. Nice to see America emulating the way China handled the Jasmine pedestrians. Good chaps in blues and whites.

We are? Looks like those kids are having their own version of Woodstock. Please do not compare US to that racist military thugocracy you are too afraid to live in.

No one is too afraid to live in, certainly no more than Vietnam is to you. Racist you say? Yes I see how black people got to America. Thugocracy? Yes we are seeing a lot of that too on youtube. How about the poor girls who got maced in the face a week ago?

If its between China and US, most countries in Asia and the world have already chosen US. There is not even a comparison.

Correct...but sadly the CPC doesn't give its citizens freedom to revolt against the oppressive.
Kashmiris and maoists yes...just like Tibet and Xinjiang ;)

Meaning India itself is impure. Funny you even bother bringing up those irrelevant issues in the first place.
China really means a lot to you doesn't it? it amazes me how sensitive and jumpy you people can get over anything China. :lol:

Some Chinese really need to get out of their deluded mindsets.

Chinese deluded?! 'shining' 'secular' 'democracy' 'technology power house' and 'indian soft power' are Indian's delusion``

what delusion we have??

Back
Top Bottom