What's new

China once again snubs Pakistan on Kashmir issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am nobody my friend. I am not generic and dont evaluate me with one.
But i am well travelled and meet people. I think in china pakistani are helped more by indian than chinas.
Chinese bhut bc hain. Saale ek number ke businessman hum saale sochte hain wo help kar re hain. And they are screwing us. Just remember they always had some5hing to gain from you.
You have not gained as much you have given them.
I would rather trust a bangali than a chinese.

They are anti thesis of pakistani.
The english i understood from ur post is that you dont beleive china and they use Others and are just bussiness related friends with others than your absolutely correct with regards to africa

Really u guys are sick of us and the US . so you wanted new partner to date with . And so you had it the china . Wowowowo the worst nightmare for the pakisthan is awaiting china is a bad dating guy .

China is bad for pakisthanis good for pakisthani politicians.
Willis you are trying logic. These are pakistani they have brain of the size of pea and heart of the size of pumpkin.
The whole cpec is a chinese game to gain more. Where pakistan have lost with such high intrest rates. Chinese sold them their junk by helping politician isolate from west. My pakistani brother think china is doing them favor for selling their equipents which nobody else is buying.

# please keep india out of pakistan china relation and think again.

Yes, We have seen the credibility of your presstitute regarding war games issue.
Fair enough for that matter show me one Chinese source which says as presstitutes

What a dumb.... you're supposed to ask for the russian source not chinese....

But anyway i didn't challenge the authenticity of those news... did i???

I am a
Willis you are trying logic. These are pakistani they have brain of the size of pea and heart of the size of pumpkin.
The whole cpec is a chinese game to gain more. Where pakistan have lost with such high intrest rates. Chinese sold them their junk by helping politician isolate from west. My pakistani brother think china is doing them favor for selling their equipents which nobody else is buying.

# please keep india out of pakistan china relation and think again.
I am a british citizen i dont know why people over this forum so doubtful about your a indian or a other national . I am fed of this doubting thing

The english i understood from ur post is that you dont beleive china and they use Others and are just bussiness related friends with others than your absolutely correct with regards to africa
Appologies its 11 30 pm here.
I am typing from a tiny phone keyboard.

Absolutely
Chinese dont help anybody. They have their personal intrest just like anyother nation.
The diffrence between them and west is that chinese are extremely selfcentered. They are not answerable to anybody for their doings not even to their own people.

I am a

I am a british citizen i dont know why people over this forum so doubtful about your a indian or a other national . I am fed of this doubting thing
I guess you are no abdul or kumar.
Willis is suerly not a pakistani or indian name.

i love Indian news outlets.

werent they the same who confirmed Russia has cancelled war games with Pakistan ?

Appologies its 11 30 pm here.
I am typing from a tiny phone keyboard.

Absolutely
Chinese dont help anybody. They have their personal intrest just like anyother nation.
The diffrence between them and west is that chinese are extremely selfcentered. They are not answerable to anybody for their doings not even to their own people.
I 100% agree with you . Just i think they would do the same in pakisthan as they did to africa continent and trading with small islands and fully occupying and exploiting the other poor nations. By giving them heavy loans the same case is for CPEC $50 bn . Just think dude nobody givies such a heavy loan just for frienship are pakisthani people out of their mind . They think china is investing for their development what a joke.

Indians here on pdf are still in pain lol

I 100% agree with you . Just i think they would do the same in pakisthan as they did to africa continent and trading with small islands and fully occupying and exploiting the other poor nations. By giving them heavy loans the same case is for CPEC $50 bn . Just think dude nobody givies such a heavy loan just for frienship are pakisthani people out of their mind . They think china is investing for their development what a joke.
The problem is that poor people of country are well fed by media propaganda, which is run by big political houses.
Another issue is awareness which is either gained through education or travelling. Poor country people lack in both the departments.

Americans and western forces are hated like a demons because they have not seen the face of bigger devil.

The penchant which pakistan is singing were heard in africa too a long time back. Oh the great chinese are investing to help us get out of self created miseries.
But within a decade they realised the pirate like behaviour of chinese.

There are no freebees in real world. Only intrest. I would not be surprised if in 5 years there is chinese inclination toward india for personal benefits.

Pakistan was much betteroff with west the relationship was of partner, unlike chinese where they are projecting themselves to be great donors.

These tears will bring u real tears....
Spatefrom Indian crocodile tears

Really u guys are sick of us and the US . so you wanted new partner to date with . And so you had it the china . Wowowowo the worst nightmare for the pakisthan is awaiting china is a bad dating guy .

China is bad for pakisthanis good for pakisthani politicians.
Sick of us and US so you're indeed cheap Indian hiding behind american flag lolololol.

Please guys carry on with your isolation tactic I'm kinda enjoying it

What a dumb.... you're supposed to ask for the russian source not chinese....

But anyway i didn't challenge the authenticity of those news... did i???
Hey noon its the Chinese that snubbed us right according to yur shit hole press ?
So why on earth would I ask Russian source. Whtcheap shit you smoking noob?

So what is your concern here ? Ifwe are out of mind or not ?

The problem is that poor people of country are well fed by media propaganda, which is run by big political houses.
Another issue is awareness which is either gained through education or travelling. Poor country people lack in both the departments.

Americans and western forces are hated like a demons because they have not seen the face of bigger devil.

The penchant which pakistan is singing were heard in africa too a long time back. Oh the great chinese are investing to help us get out of self created miseries.
But within a decade they realised the pirate like behaviour of chinese.

There are no freebees in real world. Only intrest. I would not be surprised if in 5 years there is chinese inclination toward india for personal benefits.

Pakistan was much betteroff with west the relationship was of partner, unlike chinese where they are projecting themselves to be great donors.
Lol Pakistani press is run by political houses joke of the year. Our media doesn't report shit like you Guys do and get snubbed by military for not pre verifying the news

Spatefrom Indian crocodile tears

Sick of us and US so you're indeed cheap Indian hiding behind american flag lolololol.

Please guys carry on with your isolation tactic I'm kinda enjoying it
TOO MUCH HATE, US and our relationship purely business in which we pay for their goods and they pay for our goods(not beggars and plz dont repeat it again it wastes a lot of valuable time of forum members).

TOO MUCH HATE, US and our relationship purely business in which we pay for their goods and they pay for our goods(not beggars and plz dont repeat it again it wastes a lot of valuable time of forum members).
Oh yes and somehow Indian ended up in receiving more aid than Pakistan. Lol

Oh yes and somehow Indian ended up in receiving more aid than Pakistan. Lol
India and Aid this relationship ended long back...
Now we give aid, needed people come in que for reception, but we call it mutual development .

India and Aid this relationship ended long back...
Now we give aid, needed people come in que for reception, but we call it mutual development .
But baniya got more that. Pakistan in terms of begging

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom