What's new

China once again snubs Pakistan on Kashmir issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ironically only during his tenure did these pests came out before they were unheard of in India, Well what do i care.

No, the mister claimed that they were intergalactic ships which actually travelled .

Oh yeah thats always been the problem with tejas you see always, Well we dont want our workhorse to become sanctioned hence that is why it was started in first place. Please read in detail why the program was started in first place and this has got nothing to with ''isolation''

Go Rakhshaks were there much before and were quiet aggressive at It- No Govt- would dare to touch them fearing a backlash-

So there is an issue of "Sanctions" and "Isolation" which is keeping you from making a Rafale out of JF-17 and hence your Air Force is suffering from conventional capability gap- Isn't that exactly what India or 56inch would want-

Rafael is twin engine hi tech jet. Jf 17 is meant to augment f-16 and replace f-7s that we have. Stupid comparison

Call It stupid all you want- But comparisons will be made between Su30 and JF17, comparisons will be made between Rafale and F-16, comparisons will be made in between what Pakistan have and what India has- because when the time comes, the missile will not refuse to shoot down saying hey you are a twin engine hi-tech Jet and the other one is single engine to replace F-7s- and Its Stupid-

China has an historical moral standing among nations, no Asian country has ever perceived china as an existential threat and Chinese passive history is evident of this fact. As for the Africans Chinese did a great service in uplifting their hdi, if its pouring that much amount of monetary and technical expertise , some reaping won't be a bad idea.

All this hue and cry is mostly coming from the western economic centers, which literally raped Africa of its wealth n culture in any manner possible.

Besides, unlike India, China doesn't harbor any Akhand Bharat Brahminic rule over asia type fantasies .

If one could summarize entire Chinese history in a single statement, three words would definitely come to mind, Humility, productivity and honor. China is the coolest thing ever happened to the whole of Asia :-)
Nice said but facts are facts what you said right now if you had told this to any Zimbabwean or Kenyan he would have thrashed you like anything china have looted africa for decades their in africa their are uprisings against chinese MNCs .and about humility ,honour and productivity ask Vietnamese or Filipino or malyasians about it you will get right answer . Which i would be not able to give.

Location shomaction. The things that your presstitutes claimed was the Exercises were called-off.

Regardless, It is not Indian territory. And the fact that The exercises were held in pakistan goes on to show how much of really we are isolated

Then why the fk are you asking me such stupid question ? Thats what you're implying by asking silly questions

But BUt youre Indian arent you. Hiding behind American flag. Oh what a Shameful sight that is
some guys like you sitting in the asshole are just shameful i am british citizen you foolish jerk

China is nobody's friend. They have intrest and they dont use you.​
They abuse you and then throw you. Pakistan was better off in American corner they have found the worst friend in china.

@waz @Oscar reported for being verbally abusive

Call It stupid all you want- But comparisons will be made between Su30 and JF17, comparisons will be made between Rafale and F-16, comparisons will be made in between what Pakistan have and what India has- because when the time comes, the missile will not refuse to shoot down saying hey you are a twin engine hi-tech Jet and the other one is single engine to replace F-7s- and Its Stupid-
Oh is that your analogy now ?
I should have known indian feels much better comparing themselves with a country which 1/6 of their size in everything and yet still holds the enemy at bay. In that case we have done much better. MAde jf-17 flying and bombing way before Tejas tujas. This is just beginning bruv, even in state of war with economy shattered we have shows quite good resilience

“In case of any (foreign) aggression our country will extend its full support to Pakistan,” Consul General of China in Lahore Yu was quoted as saying in a press release by the Punjab Chief Minister’s Office, according to a report by Pakistani daily Dawn.
“We are and will be siding with Pakistan on the Kashmir issue. There is no justification for atrocities on unarmed Kashmiris in (India)-held Kashmir and the Kashmir dispute should be solved in accordance with aspirations of the Kashmiris,” the report had quoted Yu as saying.
l

What about the Tibet being solved with aspirations of Tibetians? :lol:

China is nobody's friend. They have intrest and they dont use you.​
They abuse you and then throw you. Pakistan was better off in American corner they have found the worst friend in china.
OMG and India is warning us of that.

TEARS OF JOY

OMG and India is warning us of that.

TEARS OF JOY
No i am no india , i am just an individual who is not lookiny with the glasses of hate rather with love and care for my pakistani brothers.
I guess your politician failed you. Pakistan had great foreign relations which are ruined overtime.

Chinese are not trustworth . You pakistani are emotional fool you will die for somebody even if they helped a tiny bit. Thats why i love pakistani most and same time think they are non pragmatic.

Last edited:
No i am no india , i am just an individual who is lookiny with the glasses of hate rather with love and care for my pakistani brothers.
I guess your politician failed you. Pakistan had great foreign relations which are ruined overtime.

Chinese are not trustworth . You pakistani are emotional fool you will die for somebody even if they helped a tiny bit. Thats why i love pakistani most and same time think they are non pragmatic.
Oh yes, then you migh as wel put some lenses or better yet for laser eye surgery seems like you have developed Catract for that matter.

If anything China has always been there through thick and thin for us you wouldnt know as you were in non-alignment but even the Russia came to help you guys and now sadly you guys are ditching Russia as you grow richer

Oh yes, then you migh as wel put some lenses or better yet for laser eye surgery seems like you have developed Catract for that matter.

If anything China has always been there through thick and thin for us you wouldnt know as you were in non-alignment but even the Russia came to help you guys and now sadly you guys are ditching Russia as you grow richer
Really u guys are sick of us and the US . so you wanted new partner to date with . And so you had it the china . Wowowowo the worst nightmare for the pakisthan is awaiting china is a bad dating guy .

China once again snubs Pakistan on Kashmir issue
Last updated: Sep 26, 2016, 3:28 PM (IST)

Beijing,
For the second time in less than a week, China on Monday snubbed Pakistan by declining to back reports in Pakistani media claiming Beijing’s support for the country in the event of any aggression and backing it on the Kashmir issue.
As a “neighbour and friend to both”, China once again appealed to India and Pakistan to engage in dialogue to “properly” resolve disputes, including the Kashmir issue which, it said, was “left over from history”, and jointly work towards regional peace and stability.

Asked about the reported remarks by the Consul General in Lahore that China will support Pakistan against any foreign aggression and backs Islamabad on the Kashmir issue, Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson Geng Shuang told a media briefing here that he was not aware of any such remarks made by the envoy.
“I am not aware of any such situation you mentioned. But China’s position on the relevant issue is consistent and clear,” he said.
“As the neighbour and friend to both Pakistan and India, we hope the two countries will properly address their differences through dialogue and consultation, manage and control the situation and jointly work for the peace and stability of South Asia and the growth of the region.
“With regard to the Kashmir issue, we believe it is an issue left over from history. We hope the relevant parties will peacefully and properly resolve the issue through dialogue and consultation,” he said.
He was replying to a question about the remarks attributed to the envoy made during his meeting with Chief Minister of Pakistan’s Punjab province Shahbaz Sharif.
“In case of any (foreign) aggression our country will extend its full support to Pakistan,” Consul General of China in Lahore Yu was quoted as saying in a press release by the Punjab Chief Minister’s Office, according to a report by Pakistani daily Dawn.
“We are and will be siding with Pakistan on the Kashmir issue. There is no justification for atrocities on unarmed Kashmiris in (India)-held Kashmir and the Kashmir dispute should be solved in accordance with aspirations of the Kashmiris,” the report had quoted Yu as saying.
China’s reaction on Monday is the second time since September 22 that it distanced itself from the Pakistani media attributing Beijing’s support to Pakistan on the Kashmir issue.
China has declined to confirm Beijing’s backing to Islamabad on the issue during the meeting between Chinese Premier Li Keqiang and Pakistan Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif in New York on the sidelines of the UN General Assembly.
The two leaders “exchanged views on bilateral relations as well as international and regional issues of common interest,” Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson Lu Kang had told PTI here when asked about reports that Li extended support to Pakistan’s stance on Kashmir.
A report in Dawn said Li had assured Sharif that China would continue to support Pakistan’s stance on Kashmir. It had quoted Li telling Sharif that “we support Pakistan and we will speak for Pakistan at every forum”.
PTI

httpwww,tribuneindia,com/mobi/news/nation/china-again-dismisses-pak-claim-of-beijing-s-support-on-kashmir/301021.html
China is bad for pakisthanis good for pakisthani politicians.

I am nobody my friend. I am not generic and dont evaluate me with one.
But i am well travelled and meet people. I think in china pakistani are helped more by indian than chinas.
Chinese bhut bc hain. Saale ek number ke businessman hum saale sochte hain wo help kar re hain. And they are screwing us. Just remember they always had some5hing to gain from you.
You have not gained as much you have given them.
I would rather trust a bangali than a chinese.

They are anti thesis of pakistani.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom