What's new

China once again snubs Pakistan on Kashmir issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
India raised concerns over the location- As It was being claimed to be taking place in occupied Kashmir- Which is Indian territory- Russians clarified that no such thing will happen on occupied Indian territory- Media as usual came to its own conclusions-
Location shomaction. The things that your presstitutes claimed was the Exercises were called-off.

Regardless, It is not Indian territory. And the fact that The exercises were held in pakistan goes on to show how much of really we are isolated

Where did i say you claimed???? Read it again..
Then why the fk are you asking me such stupid question ? Thats what you're implying by asking silly questions

China has always been bullish on pakisthan . And the reason for CPEC is their OBOR(one belt one road silk road intiative in which the road goes through pakisthan ) not the freindship of pakisthan.china will just use pakisthan and make such a loan on pakisthan which pakisthan cannot repay it for half a century . And then china will show its real colors the best example of it is the african continent exploitation by china . Dont think i am a pro indian or anti china . Am telling you all the fact. You should think over it as stratigically . not as a view point from pakisthan but from the favourable for pakisthan
But BUt youre Indian arent you. Hiding behind American flag. Oh what a Shameful sight that is

Location shomaction. The things that your presstitutes claimed was the Exercises were called-off.

Regardless, It is not Indian territory. And the fact that The exercises were held in pakistan goes on to show how much of really we are isolated

Indian POV-

I think you don't realize isolation- 10 years ago you were making french Submarines- testing Rafale, Su 35 and what not- Buying Ukrainian tanks and everything- Today your planners are trying hard to find an answer to ever increasing Indian conventional capabilities- Even F-16s are getting hard to come by- not even 2nd hand- It takes time to isolate a country- However your PM is doing a great Job-

China will not take overt position but rest assured weapons will flow in freely from China so that Pakistan can stick it up the backside of india

think you don't realize isolation- 10 years ago you were making french Submarines- testing Rafale, Su 35 and what not- Buying Ukrainian tanks and everything- Today your planners are trying hard to find an answer to ever increasing Indian conventional capabilities- Even F-16s are getting hard to come by- not even 2nd hand- It takes time to isolate a country- However your PM is doing a great Job-
Getting few military goods because of scarcity of cash means the isolation of Pakistan ? o_O

US was ready to sell f-16 as long as we paid them 800mn dollar ! get your facts right. The only reason why no one wants to sell us because we ask for credit line. Show me one example where a country has refused us to sell goods because the so-called 56 chest has isolated us.

still waiting 4 supa powa modi india to attack pakistan and punishing us.. coward are only good for barking...

Getting few military goods because of scarcity of cash means the isolation of Pakistan ? o_O

US was ready to sell f-16 as long as we paid them 800mn dollar ! get your facts right. The only reason why no one wants to sell us because we ask for credit line. Show me one example where a country has refused us to sell goods because the so-called 56 chest has isolated us.

It is about double gaming when dealing with terrorism- Western countries got a good lesson on that in their decade long stay in Afghanistan- 56inch has nothing to do with this- He is just being aggressive about it and trying to increase the pace- sometimes disclosing the obvious which he should be careful about-

And I think Pakistan has enough cash when It comes to importing subsystems for Its JF-17 program- Yet there isn't much of breakthrough-

He is just being aggressive about it and trying to increase the pace
he sure has in hyper nationalism and Gou rakshaks with vedic spaceships and what not, rather than dealing issues maturely, he has even said: http://www.news18.com/news/buzz/modi-insults-india-993961.html

Secondly, That will negate the whole point of having jf-17 in first place if everything for it is imported, OTOH Indian has access to all goodies with hard cash and yet Tejas has been suffering for past 20 years or so

Indian sources also said Russia cancelled war games with pakistan
HiRes.jpg

he sure has in hyper nationalism and Gou rakshaks with vedic spaceships and what not, rather than dealing issues maturely, he has even said: http://www.news18.com/news/buzz/modi-insults-india-993961.html

Secondly, That will negate the whole point of having jf-17 in first place if everything for it is imported, OTOH Indian has access to all goodies with hard cash and yet Tejas has been suffering for past 20 years or so

He is the first PM to talk against Go rakshaks-

Vedic flying objects are conceptual designs- Just like Leonardo da Vinci's concepts which never flew but were studied in detail by Europeans who created great flying machines-

Aren't you importing already ?- And isn't that an aspect of "isolation" fears of sanctions on imported goods- The problem with Tejas is with plenty of other options and shoddy red-tape-ism and bureaucratic hurdles-

Then why the fk are you asking me such stupid question ? Thats what you're implying by asking silly questions

But BUt youre Indian arent you. Hiding behind American flag. Oh what a Shameful sight that is

What's wrong with u.... you challenged the authenticity of the news. I just raised you a single question... show me the chinese link where they said those two points.

What's wrong with u.... you challenged the authenticity of the news. I just raised you a single question... show me the chinese link where they said those two points.
Yes, We have seen the credibility of your presstitute regarding war games issue.
Fair enough for that matter show me one Chinese source which says as presstitutes claims

He is the first PM to talk against Go rakshaks-
Ironically only during his tenure did these pests came out before they were unheard of in India, Well what do i care.

No, the mister claimed that they were intergalactic ships which actually travelled .

Oh yeah thats always been the problem with tejas you see always, Well we dont want our workhorse to become sanctioned hence that is why it was started in first place. Please read in detail why the program was started in first place and this has got nothing to with ''isolation''

Pakistan paid for F-16s in 1990 after making advance payments, plz elaborate.

Pakistan paid for F-16s in 1990 after making advance payments, plz elaborate.
Please read pressler amendment----> Sanctions.

I am not aware of any sanction imposed on Pakistan this time, Please elaborate of such sanction if placed

Sir I am only asking wheter Pak got for their product for even advance payment which is rare in Pakistan(habit of .gifts with no reciprocation).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom