What's new

China on verge of worst economic crisis in decades

Do you know how much property tax Canadians pay, do you know how much the car insurances are, do you know the GSTs, the PSTs, the HSTs.

You know I can still visit other countries with a Chinese citizenship, it's not NK citizenship. It's just a bit more work for some places.

But hey, I understand how you feel. You feel frustrated because you think a Chinese person should live worse than you. You feel like I'm somehow taking advantage of the system. Which would be true if I actually qualify for any programs. There's a reason most Nazi groups are started by poor whites, but hey I understand. Besides, it's amusing to me to see "working class" people, who are not teenagers and there for life.

As to lack of shame, why should I feel shame when I got a roof over my head, cars, and a job, all of which I have worked for BTW, or at least members of my family have. I'll leave that privilege to the "real" Canadians.

Full of assumptions. Typical tirade. No one is telling you to do anything, if China is so good, kudos to you. Point is the western world can survive on its own. We dont need handouts from Chinese.

Where do you travel? Your fellow mongoloid nations or Western ones?

Do you know how much property tax Canadians pay, do you know how much the car insurances are, do you know the GSTs, the PSTs, the HSTs

So you do in fact live in Canada? Well then you are not doing anyone a favor by contributing your 0.0000001% to the tax base.

But hey, I understand how you feel. You feel frustrated because you think a Chinese person should live worse than you

Absolutely, I couldn't care less for people who take advantage of gullible and well-meaning people. How many people immigrate to China and take citizenship, only for it's perks? Oh wait, being of a 'different' race, I can't get Chinese citizenship (not that I would ever want it). Why are we expected to conform to superior morals, while watching people like you take advantage of the system? Your citizenship comes with the responsibility of patriotism to the nation which let you in; instead you couldn't care less.

There's a reason most Nazi groups are started by poor whites

Actually, my family make the 1% look like poverty-ridden peasants; just because I am from a wealthy family, does not mean I'm going to conform to societies' expectations of welcoming in people like you. I mean seriously, why do you think that we should welcome in 'proud Chinese' to share in the spoils of our wealth and advances? Just because China couldn't make something out of itself you choose to take advantage of our compassion and generosity? Shameful! I couldn't get away with that in China, much less even be afforded citizenship in the first place!

As to lack of shame, why should I feel shame when I got a roof over my head, cars, and a job

Did you get all of these in China? Or were you afforded the opportunity to your success in Canada? All of the amenities you stated are very basic, and nothing to be proud of. What you should be ashamed of, on the other hand, is the way you consider your Canadian citizenship to be worth as much as the paper it's printed on. Like the other poster stated above, if you had any shame you would renounce your citizenship already, but like many on here, you don't care for that. You/they will continue to parrot the ad hominem 3rd world propaganda of the downfall of the West, while squatting in the UK, Canada, Australia, USA, Germany, etc.

Serous Question needing a serous response: Why wasn't China affected by the hint of quantitative easing by the USA as India was?

Learn from the 1998 Asian financial crisis. China's Yuan is not convertible outside of China.
India's Rupee however is. Once your Rupee is convertible overseas you open yourself to be attacked by far superior overseas financial institutions.

A clever man learn from his own mistakes. A wise man learn from the mistakes of others.

China will collapse because it is a Commie country. Oh wait.
China will collapse because it is a dictatorship. Oh wait.
China will collapse because it killed its own people. Oh wait.
China will collapsed because it is godless country. Oh wait.
China will collapsed because the Chinese eat fetus. Oh wait.
China will collapse because its economic numbers were cannot be trusted. Oh wait.
China will collapse because its housing bubbles. Oh wait.
China will collapse because it has territory disputes with all its neighbors. Oh wait.
China will collapse because its water is poisoned. Oh wait.
China will collapse because its air is so polluted. Oh wait.

Have I left anything out? Add more if you can think of anything.
Sure...

How about corruption so bad...or good...that even children wants to be corrupted...

China schoolgirl aspires to be 'corrupt official' | ABS-CBN News
BEIJING - A six-year-old girl has become a media darling in China on her first day of school by expressing her aspiration to become a "corrupt official" when she grows up, state media said Friday.

The young student stated her aspirations in a televised interview that was posted on a southern China website, leading bloggers to describe her comments as "a reflection of social reality," the Southern Metropolis Daily reported.

"When I grow up I want to be an official," said the girl, whose face was blurred to protect her identity.

"What kind of official?" the interviewer asked.

"A corrupt official because corrupt officials have a lot of things," she replied.

WAIT & SEE how many days the MASTERS(CCP) RULE POOR CHINES............ I'm fully CONFIDENT THAT CHINESE PEOPLE ARE NOT THAT MUCH LOW IQ :rofl::rofl: TO OBEY their masters:omghaha:
btw INDIANS HARDLY CARE ABOUT CHINA (except pak matters,your tents) the whole CHINA COLLAPSE propaganda BUZINESS FROM WEST &ASEAN's :cheers:

You are the best in the world.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom