What's new

China now has the military power to alter territorial status quo

Calm down Man- Its just a forum- Dont get personal- Did you Translator not translate correctly?- Oh well your Translator is also Made in China, what can you do?- Not your fault.

Dont worry we will buy from you as well- Just dont sell us Lego toys instead.

Calm down rat eater. I'm making fun of you and enjoying it. Take it like a joke okay? But seriously you can keep flying your plastic hypersonic toy so in your wetdream your Indian rape army has one that can work. But reality is you can't even make a rifle that works. Must be hard sitting under our feet.

Calm down rat eater. I'm making fun of you and enjoying it. Take it like a joke okay? But seriously you can keep flying your plastic hypersonic toy so in your wetdream your Indian rape army has one that can work. But reality is you can't even make a rifle that works. Must be hard sitting under our feet.
Your qualify of jokes are as good as your Lego toys!- You keep saying "Indian Rape Army"- What happened your little China Army boys got raped?- Now go ahead and eat a bat or whatever you eat!

Your qualify of jokes are as good as your Lego toys!- You keep saying "Indian Rape Army"- What happened your little China Army boys got raped?- Now go ahead and eat a bat or whatever you eat!

I eat pretty normal Chinese foods which actually doesn't include bats. 99.99999% of Chinese cuisine does not contain bat, nor our restaurants, or menus, or recipe cook book. But you?? Go enjoy some cow shit with a side of rat and wash it all down with some cow piss. Thanks for buying my legos and toys. I will send you a new Jai Hind ultrasonic speed super dupa missile okay? Make you happy alright bhai. Thanks for Galwan.

We learn now Nepal has joined in the gangbang. Finally the rapist knows how it feels.

@ChennaiDude stop indulging it. Its babbling out of nervousness.

Your Jai bhai won't stop. His pride ego and identity as a person depends on it.

Seeing your army be nowhere like cowards while we take what is our's and now Nepal join in too. He feels so deeply hurt. It's beautiful to witness such justice on deserving monsters. Your modi is done and we will continue this gang fcking of your India until modi gives up and gives Kashmir or finds some strength to fight. Send more monster bhakts like you two to the frontline. I hope you guys get conscription. I will use machine guns from drones to serve your justice.

I eat pretty normal Chinese foods which actually doesn't include bats. 99.99999% of Chinese cuisine does not contain bat, nor our restaurants, or menus, or recipe cook book. But you?? Go enjoy some cow shit with a side of rat and wash it all down with some cow piss. Thanks for buying my legos and toys. I will send you a new Jai Hind ultrasonic speed super dupa missile okay? Make you happy alright bhai. Thanks for Galwan.
Triggered- YAY- Dont go Bat shit crazy man- Its only a keyboard that you are using just like your Lego Missiles and fake stuff that you guys keep peddling- Ok Bhai- Now go take some calm me down pills or something and make sure the pills are not- "Made in China"- This is only to make sure you dont die taking fake stuff, a genuine concern from my end.

upload_2020-6-12_12-32-19.jpeg

@ChennaiDude stop indulging it. Its babbling out of nervousness.
Just having some fun with the 2 cent army thats all.

Triggered- YAY- Dont go Bat shit crazy man- Its only a keyboard that you are using just like your Lego Missiles and fake stuff that you guys keep peddling- Ok Bhai- Now go take some calm me down pills or something and make sure the pills are not- "Made in China"- This is only to make sure you dont die taking fake stuff, a genuine concern from my end.

View attachment 641227

Very nice to know that India will reach China's "made in China" level of 1980s maybe in some decades time. Right now you enjoy your Modi okay? We paid him well to screw you up. He won't fight us because he is our bitch.

I'm having fun embarrassing India like it should finally be. When you guys improve a little more for the rest of the world to notice and even care about you, they will recoil in disgust 1000x more than you can imagine. Right now I'm enjoying knowing your asshole is on fire with anger and using anything to distract. Still no Galwan for you naughty Chennai hahahahaha

Very nice to know that India will reach China's "made in China" level of 1980s maybe in some decades time. Right now you enjoy your Modi okay? We paid him well to screw you up. He won't fight us because he is our bitch.
What happened - already changed the goal post- I was expecting you to deflect earlier than now- You disappoint me-How is your Eleven Jin Ping doing- Hope he is doing good- We will need him safe and sound when the whole world poud the shit out of him, once the epidemic is done with.

We learn now Nepal has joined in the gangbang. Finally the rapist knows how it feels.
Read the report- A guy with a gun- (Nepal border Police)- Shot an unarmed local from India, that too he shot into a crowd of people and killed one man, with 10 bullets.
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...hind-border-skirmish/articleshow/76344981.cms

Have you read the article? The only image of bats is from Indonesia and they even admit this. Nowhere in those markets do they sell bats. Not single image in that whole article and not a single line saying bat is sold here. Sorry seems like you are wrong and used clear propaganda to make suggestions. The article itself even says bat meat image is from indonesia. Not a single official source of information from any government says Wuhan meat markets sell bat. Yes it sells many animal meats and plenty are terrible and disgusting. Still not quite as disgusting as Indians. If our Chinese diet is rated 8/10 disgusting your's is 10/10 even with so many vegans in our countries.

Now I know your army is scared to fight so maybe we can accept some excuses like coronavirus.

What happened - already changed the goal post- I was expecting you to deflect earlier than now- You disappoint me-How is your Eleven Jin Ping doing- Hope he is doing good- We will need him safe and sound when the whole world poud the shit out of him, once the epidemic is done with.

Read the report- A guy with a gun- (Nepal border Police)- Shot an unarmed local from India, that too he shot into a crowd of people and killed one man, with 10 bullets.
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...hind-border-skirmish/articleshow/76344981.cms

Xi Jiping asked me to thank all of India for Galwan. No Galwan for you naughty jai hindi! I know you like me saying that. Bad Jai Hind! No Galwan for you.

Nepal is preparing as well. I hope Pakistan is ready too.

Nepal is feeling confident now your army show they do not have bullets or balls. Anyway have fun with breaking apart India! Your wish for China has become your own reality.

Have you read the article? The only image of bats is from Indonesia and they even admit this. Nowhere in those markets do they sell bats. Not single image in that whole article and not a single line saying bat is sold here. Sorry seems like you are wrong and used clear propaganda to make suggestions. The article itself even says bat meat image is from indonesia. Not a single official source of information from any government says Wuhan meat markets sell bat. Yes it sells many animal meats and plenty are terrible and disgusting. Still not quite as disgusting as Indians. If our Chinese diet is rated 8/10 disgusting your's is 10/10 even with so many vegans in our countries.

Now I know your army is scared to fight so maybe we can accept some excuses like coronavirus.
Did I mention anything about the image- Here you go- .Wuhan finally bans sale of bat meat and other wild animals becoming fourth Chinese city to outlaw dangerous practice. Wuhan is now the fourth Chinese city to outlaw dangerous practice of selling wild animals for food.

NINTCHDBPICT000556619906.jpg

Xi Jiping asked me to thank all of India for Galwan. No Galwan for you naughty jai hindi! I know you like me saying that. Bad Jai Hind! No Galwan for you.[/QUOTE]

Please ask Eleven Jin Ping to make it official- Until then keep him safe for the pounding that is yet to come.

Did I mention anything about the image- Here you go- .Wuhan finally bans sale of bat meat and other wild animals becoming fourth Chinese city to outlaw dangerous practice. Wuhan is now the fourth Chinese city to outlaw dangerous practice of selling wild animals for food.

NINTCHDBPICT000556619906.jpg

Good I hate those markets. They are finally slowly disappearing. Just a few more left to close. Thanks for caring about us. But we are still keeping Galwan. Maybe you can have Pangong Tso walking rights again but I will find out what Xi feels like. I think he wants you guys to move more troops closer. I think he's trying to trap you just between us. He probably wants to make you all move there and then back away to waste your time. We are sissy army after all and won't fight Jai Hindis.

Eleven Jing Ping is scared of Indian pounding. We have begged Pakistan and Nepal to pound you in the meantime.

Indian pounding is so scary. Did I tell you? We don't want to see India pounding of Galwan. Jai Jindis are hindis with their dhottis. Too scary to think how hard you can pound. I think I will ask Eleven Jing Ping to back away slowly tonight. You win Galwan. Okay? Happy now? hahaha no Galwan for you!

Back
Top Bottom