What's new

China now has the military power to alter territorial status quo

Ouch that really hurt mr. Chennai. You broke my paper tiger. No Galwan for you! Bad Chennai hindi. Jai rapistan

hahahah- I think you are a natural!- I just tried to imagine you actually trying to say the exact words with a voice-"Ouch that really hurt mr. Chennai. You broke my paper tiger. No Galwan for you! Bad Chennai hindi. Jai rapistan"- You are a funny man.

images

hahahah- I think you are a natural!- I just tried to imagine you actually trying to say the exact words with a voice-"Ouch that really hurt mr. Chennai. You broke my paper tiger. No Galwan for you! Bad Chennai hindi. Jai rapistan"- You are a funny man.

images
Don't piss the Chinese off. They may release yet another Coronavirus on the world.

India:

upload_2020-6-13_1-42-50.png
upload_2020-6-13_1-43-59.png
upload_2020-6-13_1-44-53.png

China:

upload_2020-6-13_1-46-4.png
DF-17-a.jpg

upload_2020-6-13_1-48-58.png

images

Don't piss the Chinese off. They may release yet another Coronavirus on the world.

AHAHAHAHA your assholes are burning so hot you should use them to warm poor indians who need to burn plastic waste to stay warm. Don't worry we have some special biological weapon saved just for Rapistan Jai.

Friend, I keep telling you not to piss them off and you keep doing it.

It was SARS earlier, Coronavirus now, god knows what they will release next. I truly believe we won't be able to take it. The Chinese are masters are releasing epidemics.

You only have jokes and memes like you have wetdreams of having balls. But this is you mr. Jhay hindi

upload_2020-6-13_2-20-44.png

No little Hindu don't eat.....

upload_2020-6-13_2-21-18.png

In reality- China-is a China's weapons is a Lego upgrade.
View attachment 641190

Oh dear still in wetdreams huh

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/t...guide-chinas-hypersonic-weapons-program-16029

upload_2020-6-13_2-22-20.png

Your India Jai hypersonic however is actually a toy. Here you can see it. This is it... wooooosh it flies in your hand Jai Hind!

upload_2020-6-13_2-22-48.png

You have only commissioned hypersonic wind tunnels. Will be years maybe decades before you complete one and you will celebrate 10 times very loudly before you even complete the first hypersonic wind tunnel.

Last edited:
The chinese paper tigers crept in to the disputed territory during a pandemic .
That is their "Might"
Now as both sides are engaged in a standoff . One of the three things can happen
1) Chinese will withdraw to wherever they were before April .
2) China will stay where ever they are now and the standoff will continue until point 1 is achieved .
3)

According to me there is no doubt that Point 1 will be the outcome .

In Any case after all this is over the chinese will end up alerting the Indian army in our eastern border, the infra development which is going on will be sped up , more deployment etc , so that the next time these paper tigers can't creep in from behind like this .

The guaranteed outcome is that Chinese maintains status quo i.e. India loses the land that has already been occupied by the Chinese forces

The realistic outcome is that Chinese will keep making more incursions to gain additional land from India.

You only have jokes and memes like you have wetdreams of having balls. But this is you mr. Jhay hindi

View attachment 641191

Calm down Man- Its just a forum- Dont get personal- Did you Translator not translate correctly?- Oh well your Translator is also Made in China, what can you do?- Not your fault.

View attachment 641191

Oh dear still in wetdreams huh

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/t...guide-chinas-hypersonic-weapons-program-16029

View attachment 641194

Your India Jai hypersonic however is actually a toy. Here you can see it. This is it... wooooosh it flies in your hand Jai Hind!

View attachment 641196

You have only commissioned hypersonic wind tunnels. Will be years maybe decades before you complete one and you will celebrate 10 times very loudly before you even complete the first hypersonic wind tunnel.

Dont worry we will buy from you as well- Just dont sell us Lego toys instead.

You see mr. Chennai the difference between India vs China is India already cried loudly it has started building hypersonic wind tunnels and the future of your hypersonic weapons is fast! While China perfected all different types by 2016 while work started in 1990s but we don't say or show anything until 2019 and only show just one example. This is why your military is tied up after receiving beatings and then now disappeared to rape innocent victims who cannot fight back.

Back
Top Bottom