What's new

China needs to worry about effect of India industrial transfer on production chain

You are right....
If they can read our own narration in Chinese, they will think we have collapsed for 100 times....
But on their newspaper, it's all about bragging without achieving.
:rofl:

I'll only start to worry about India when the Indian people begin to abandon the hobby about bragging for far dreams that even not likely to be achieved in 30~40years time.

Thanks to CNN/BBC/Bloomberg, etc, thanks to all the western media. Sometimes I even suspect that their articles about "India, the next superpower, blabla" is actually financed by the Chinese government.

I'll only start to worry about India when the Indian people begin to abandon the hobby about bragging for far dreams that even not likely to be achieved in 30~40years time.

Thanks to CNN/BBC/Bloomberg, etc, thanks to all the western media. Sometimes I even suspect that their articles about "India, the next superpower, blabla" is actually financed by the Chinese government.
India is loud but straight forward and China is quietly sneaky??

Look at this factory in China's poorest province Guizhou!

All this new industrial revolution is happening China,
thanks to all those vocational schools where high-skill workers are being trained.

Tuition for free in China's poorest province!
Guizhou Vocational Technology Institute

Guizhou Vocational Technology College of Electronics & Information

India is loud but straight forward and China is quietly sneaky??
If China is sneaky, then the western media that receives the Chinese bribe is at least as sneaky as China.

Indians brag? What made you say that?

India to be a superpower by 2020: Vajpayee

India to become superpower by 2012: Kalam

India 2020

India Rising

If China is sneaky, then the western media that receives the Chinese bribe is at least as sneaky as China.
Maybe

All this new industrial revolution is happening China,
thanks to all those vocational schools where high-skill workers are being trained.

Tuition for free in China's poorest province!
Guizhou Vocational Technology Institute

Guizhou Vocational Technology College of Electronics & Information
Obviously China is doing a great job. I'm is become Ng a great power like US

Thanks for sharing us the video/pictures of the manufacturing sector of our poorest province, Guizhou. Actually, not only the manufacturing sector, but also the transportation sector in our poorest province, has been developed to an incredible level.

Look at the long-haul service APP that developed by 货车帮(Truck Bang), a big data service provider that based in Guizhou. The APP matches the needs of both trucks operators and goods owners (like Didi/Uber in the taxi area). So truck operators can save the unnecessary fuel cost from "empty driving"; while goods owners can save the time to find the suitable transportation capacity.

Look at the screenshot below, if I'm a truck driver from Shanghai that just off-load the goods in Guizhou, here is the potential orders I could pick up for my trip back to Shanghai. So no need for me to worry about the income from the back trip.
1234567.jpg

Thanks for sharing us the video/pictures of the manufacturing sector of our poorest province, Guizhou. Actually, not only the manufacturing sector, but also the transportation sector in our poorest province, has been developed to an incredible level.

Look at the long-haul service APP that developed by 货车帮(Truck Bang), a big data service provider that based in Guizhou. The APP matches the needs of both trucks operators and goods owners (like Didi/Uber in the taxi area). So truck operators can save the unnecessary fuel cost from "empty driving"; while goods owners can save the time to find the suitable transportation capacity.

Look at the screenshot below, if I'm a truck driver from Shanghai that just off-load the goods in Guizhou, here is the potential orders I could pick up for my trip back to Shanghai. So no need for me to worry about the income from the back trip.
View attachment 338205

This is not possible in India because most truck drivers are illiterate, and more importantly, trucks have to stop at the state borders to pay local duties and taxes before allowed to drive on. To travel from Guizhou to Shanghai, a Chinese driver can traverse 4 provinces without stopping. If and Indian drivers has to drive through 4 states to get to his destination, he would have to stop to pay taxes and duties 4 times, wasting at least one day at each stop. The system India has is insane.

India has to develop its semiconductor industry. The imports mostly from China are electronics. India has to set up fabs and foundries to compete in production of low value products like batteries, chargers etc. East Asia especially Taiwan, South Korea have achieved remarkable success in this field in the chip industry.

This is not possible in India because most truck drivers are illiterate, and more importantly, trucks have to stop at the state borders to pay local duties and taxes before allowed to drive on. To travel from Guizhou to Shanghai, a Chinese driver can traverse 4 provinces without stopping. If and Indian drivers has to drive through 4 states to get to his destination, he would have to stop to pay taxes and duties 4 times, wasting at least one day at each stop. The system India has is insane.
tax? You said tax? Why the driver needs to pay tax at province border? I'm confused.

Thanks for the clarifications.

India has to develop its semiconductor industry. The imports mostly from China are electronics. India has to set up fabs and foundries to compete in production of low value products like batteries, chargers etc. East Asia especially Taiwan, South Korea have achieved remarkable success in this field in the chip industry.

batteries or chargers have nothing to do with fabs or foundries....

View attachment 338205
Big data is a huge thing for Guizhou Province.
We have very high expectation to this region.

Gui'an New Area (the countryside part of Guiyang City and Anshun city)

Big data empowers agriculture in the area

Look at their community building in Gui'an New Area
It will accommodate 2 million people in 2030.
Built from noting (just like Shenzhen)

Taiwan investment

Beidou navigation industrial park

7c1ed21b0ef41bd5ae6011bf57da81cb39db3d4d.jpg

28a0b1ec-0823-4633-9b04-bc3644753af8.JPG

@Shotgunner51

I remember there was a Chinese storybook read to us by our teacher in kindergarten- its been 26 years but i could still remember it clearly in my mind:

084744oiiyukk04yktkuti.png

吹牛蛙

i remember the picture in the storybook was a frog blowing its hood underneath its's chin to a size many times bigger than its own body size.

this is the closest i could find

Last edited:
Batterie are low value products?
R u serious?
:hitwall:

I remember there was a Chinese storybook read to us by our teacher in kindergarten- its been 26 years but i could still remember it clearly in my mind:

084744oiiyukk04yktkuti.png

吹牛蛙

i remember the picture in the storybook was a frog blowing its hood underneath its's chin to a size many times bigger than its own body size.

this is the closest i could find
They really don't have a roadmap, no clue about what the next step is....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom