What's new

China needs to worry about effect of India industrial transfer on production chain

It wont be because India does not offer any benefits to China which China does not already have...beside Chinese are investing in CPEC as their second arm of manufacturing...

It not only about cheapest labour but also infrastructure and access to raw materials and complete upstream and down stream industries. In this regards CPEC stands a better chance..

CPEC is a connectivity driven project with an intention to import oil into China from the ME region. How are you saying CPEC will generate manufacturing jobs ? If you insist so then there are several CPEC like infrastructures peppered throughout India making us a more favourable destination.
If you are an investor where will you go? To a place which is infra-ready already or to a place were roads are just being built ?

:rofl:

Since when call center is mind related work?

:rofl:

u r right atually. Indians are good at oral skills(no pun intended)- that is they are good at talking. here in Singapore, all the famous lawyers are almost always Indians- they have the exceptional ability than the rest of humanity to transform back into white and white into black at debating.

Davinder-Singh.jpg

Famous lawyer Davinder Singh. He is the personal solicitor of our Prime Minsiter Lee hsien Loong.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Davinder_Singh

mravi.jpg

Famous lawyer Ravi Madasamy. he took up alot of 'dark horse' cases(chinese posters will know what i mean by 'dark horse'.

Subhas-Anandan-book.jpg

Ex-chairman of the Association of Criminal lawyers of Singapore

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subhas_Anandan

Last edited:
CPEC is a connectivity driven project with an intention to import oil into China from the ME region. How are you saying CPEC will generate manufacturing jobs ? If you insist so then there are several CPEC like infrastructures peppered throughout India making us a more favourable destination.
If you are an investor where will you go? To a place which is infra-ready already or to a place were roads are just being built ?
Please don't comment on things you don't know about, CPEC isn't only a energy or trade corridor, significant industrial zones have been allotted to chinese companies already. From consumer products to bikes to vehicles , it includes everything. I haven't included the coal , solar and 2 nuclear power plants for electricity (in Khi) (plus two more in Chashma under construction, chashma 3 and chashma 4) yet into the list

Please don't comment on things you don't know about, CPEC isn't only a energy or trade corridor, significant industrial zones have been allotted to chinese companies already. From consumer products to bikes to vehicles , it includes everything. I haven't included the coal , solar and 2 nuclear power plants for electricity (in Khi) yet into the list

Oh is it ? Did the power projects kick off ?
How much of CPEC is completed ? Give me exact percentage completion instead of random links. CPEC just started and pitching that it will transform whole of Pakistan is a pre-mature conclusion. By the time CPEC completes India would have drawn in all major manufacturing players. CPEC is a project to create jobs and wealth for the Chinese. Pakistan doesn't have the skill level to supply to a project this huge. So after creating everything in CPEC will you import it back to china ?

Neither does India. Only Pak and Chinese do.

There is even a wiki page called "India as an emerging superpower"! Tell me who will be more likely to create such a wiki page, Indian? Chinese? Or Pakistani?
1234.jpg

No "China superpower" on wiki, because no Chinese is interested in such a title.
4567.jpg

I have used vietnamese, chinese, russian softwares, aside from american, but never an Indian one. How come people continue to say India is software power, when it can offer nothing aside from low skilled coding works.

Regarding call centers , i see that india is competing with the Phillipines and Kenya. Not something worth to mention. Just a job for low quality labors with good English skill.

Phillipino sailors are all over the world, that does not mean Phillipines is a power house in marine industry.

That becos it''s a myth often sustained by Indians themselves when they claimed

'India was the Office of the World while China was the Factory of the world'

Look at how China is both now.

In other words, they seek to find something to be proud about when they have practically none.

I had really really bad experiences abroad when I had to contact Singapore Airline....
@Mista @endyashainin What's wrong you guys?
Singapore Airline and Changi Airport are great, but you can't let some hotline service destroy their reputation.

Did the Singapore airline outsource phone customer service to India?

I have used vietnamese, chinese, russian softwares, aside from american, but never an Indian one. How come people continue to say India is software power, when it can offer nothing aside from low skilled coding works.

Regarding call centers , i see that india is competing with the Phillipines and Kenya. Not something worth to mention. Just a job for low quality labors with good English skill.

Phillipino sailors are all over the world, that does not mean Phillipines is a power house in marine industry.

Low-level coding jobs will be replaced by artificial intelligence within 10 years. It's already happening in America and Europe.

im not too sure about Singapore airlines, but Singpost did (our national postal service provider) http://www.singpost.com/

I have argued alot of times on the phone with those atrociously uncomprehensible, inadudible, heavily-accented voices behind the phonelines

Unfortunately yes....
When I traveled abroad, using such services was so frustrating....

im not too sure about Singapore airlines, but Singpost did (our national postal service provider) http://www.singpost.com/

I have argued alot of times on the phone with those atrociously inadudible, heavily-accented voices behind the phonelines
They did outsource.....
I confirm it...I used that whilst I was having my exchange program in Perth.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom