What's new

China needs to worry about effect of India industrial transfer on production chain

China doesn't need to worry about India at all. You are behind and mostly talkative. The manufacturing business out of China would first go to Vietnam or other Southeastern countries or African continent. Do you really believe that India can offer hard working people and competitive environment?

Yeah clearly, that's why the Communist Party of China run site is writing an article about it. :lol:

Unfortunately yes....
When I traveled abroad, using such services was so frustrating....

They did outsource.....
I confirm it...I used that whiles I was having my exchange program in Perth.

Wow, that's really bad... The Indian accent is completely incomprehensible to me. They sound like chickens making noises to my ears, and I try not to laugh.

Wow, that's really bad... The Indian accent is completely incomprehensible to me. They sound like chickens making noises to my ears, and I try not to laugh.
And also it seemed something wrong with their phone lines.....

atually, whats wrong with Chinese companies outsourcing to india? They are there to conquer their markets. I have never heard of any major Indian companies opening plants in China.

So shouldnt it be a good thing ? :omghaha:

atually, whats wrong with Chinese companies outsourcing to india? They are there to conquer their markets. I have never heard of any major Indian companies opening plants in China.

So shouldnt it be a good thing ? :omghaha:
It's good for both

It's good for both

Exactly- Chinese companies get to earn lucrative Indian money- especially in a market as the smartphones market. imagine how every Indian would be using Chinese smartphones, while jobs are given to Indians to make them. :omghaha:

Yeah clearly, that's why the Communist Party of China run site is writing an article about it. :lol:
If you can read Chinese, you can find tons of Chinese articles saying "China's economy advantage, or a particular industry sector in China, is threatened by US/Japan/S. Korea/ Germany/ France/ Singapore/ Brazil/ Russia/ Australia/ Canada/ India/ Vietnam/ Malaysia/ Thailand, etc." It's a Chinese way to keep our people alerted and be ready to fight with any potential challenges. In Chinese, we call it "虚心使人进步,骄傲使人落后" (Translation: Modesty helps one to go forward; whereas conceit makes one lag behind)

Exactly- Chinese companies get to earn lucrative Indian money- especially in a market as the smartphones market. imagine how every Indian would be using Chinese smartphones, while jobs are given to Indians to make them. :omghaha:

There's nothing wrong with opening factories in India, so long Chinese companies retain complete control. Moreover, time is money, so Chinese companies should NOT be expected to deal with India's legendary red tape and bureaucracy. Land, water, and electricity should all be taken care of quickly before a factory is to be built. Otherwise, it's just a waste of time. Countries such as Somalia, Ethiopia, Sri Lanka, and Kenya are just as suitable and these jobs will go to them if India doesn't act fast.

Yes.
We do not need to focus on assembling jobs any more.
More money can be made via manufacturing key components and brand building.
Thank about how many Chinese brands have emerged in recent years!
The world is changing. The development road relying on massive low-skill labor has ended.
Now, it's all about new technology, internet of things, automation, industry 4.0, etc.

Big data centres of Huawei, Baidu, Alibaba, Foxconn, Apple, in China's poorest Guizhou Province

In Guizhou's new development zone, Guiyang-Anshun New Area, they are making high-end medical equipments.

Good we make them, earn money making them and use them. Chinese get a small cut for IPR. What's wrong?

There's nothing wrong with opening factories in India, so long Chinese companies retain complete control. Moreover, time is money, so Chinese companies should NOT be expected to deal with India's legendary red tape and bureaucracy. Land, water, and electricity should all be taken care of quickly before a factory is to be built. Otherwise, it's just a waste of time. Countries such as Somalia, Ethiopia, Sri Lanka, and Kenya are just as suitable and these jobs will go to them if India doesn't act fast.
Business is like waterfowl, where it is conducive it flows. You are correct that the most attractive destination will win.

If you can read Chinese, you can find tons of Chinese articles saying "China's economy advantage, or a particular industry sector in China, is threatened by US/Japan/S. Korea/ Germany/ France/ Singapore/ Brazil/ Russia/ Australia/ Canada/ India/ Vietnam/ Malaysia/ Thailand, etc." It's a Chinese way to keep our people alerted and be ready to fight with any potential challenges. In Chinese, we call it "虚心使人进步,骄傲使人落后" (Translation: Modesty helps one to go forward; whereas conceit makes one lag behind)
You are right....
If they can read our own narration in Chinese, they will think we have collapsed for 100 times....
But on their newspaper, it's all about bragging without achieving.
:rofl:

The natural places where unwanted Chinese manufacturing jobs can migrate to are Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Myanmar, and perhaps in the future North Korea. These countries all border China and can be easily connected by roads, railways, and river ways. India is not so accessible because of the Himalayas, so building factories there is necessary only if local customer needs can be better served that way. Otherwise, there is little advantage to building factories in India and lots of headache from red tape and corruption.

You are right....
If they can read our own narration in Chinese, they will think we have collapsed for 100 times....
But on their newspaper, it's all about bragging without achieving.
:rofl:
Now I feel that you are jumping the gun. China has been doing this for 40 years and India for about 25. These can be judged only after centuries not decades. So let pride not be your undoing.

The natural places where unwanted Chinese manufacturing jobs can migrate to are Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Myanmar, and perhaps in the future North Korea. These countries all border China and can be easily connected by roads, railways, and river ways. India is not so accessible because of the Himalayas, so building factories there is necessary only if local customer needs can be better served that way. Otherwise, there is little advantage to building factories in India and lots of headache from red tape and corruption.
Yes no wonder unwanted American jobs came to China

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom