What's new

China Needs to Make a Military Strike Now - My Personal Assessment

If your goal is not to have your neighbors militarize more or band together in military alliances then don't hand them a reason to do it on a silver platter.

Our game is an economic one.

For every cent our rivals spend on their military, the less they have to spend on economic competitiveness.

We are currently in a lucky position of having such enormous surpluses ($4 trillion in currency reserves alone, more than the rest of the world combined)... that we can afford to play that game.

We won't make a first strike since that might invite some degree of sanctions. But if our rivals make a first strike, then we will not be the "aggressors", thus giving us the right to strike back overwhelmingly.

And if our rivals don't make the first strike, we will continue to benefit the most from the status quo.

And the lady in your avatar...too beautiful. ;)
I think u might know her, a beautiful Chinese talented girl, good at drawing anime.
Her Chinese name is 夏达, now she is developing in Japan Anime. U can google her in Japan.

20120507102049_RT8uQ.jpeg

64874071.jpg

Only bad thing, she is a 33age lady ...:coffee:

Last edited:
I think u might know her, a beautiful Chinese talented girl, good at drawing anime.
Her Chinese name is 夏达, now she is developing in Japan Anime. U can google her in Japan..

I think i've fallen in Love. She's so beautiful...! :smitten:

img201003231137400.jpg

Her Chinese name is 夏达, now she is developing in Japan Anime. U can google her in Japan.

20120507102049_RT8uQ.jpeg

64874071.jpg

Only bad thing, she is a 33age lady ...:coffee:

hahaha she's 33? i thought she's 23 or 21!!! beautiful zhonguoren...

I think i've fallen in Love. She's so beautiful...! :smitten:

hahaha she's 33? i thought she's 23 or 21!!! beautiful zhonguoren...
Born in 1981.
I don't know her Japanese name, she ever spent years to personal development in Japan anime. She is a beautiful cartoonist working in China and Japan.

OT: I'm not surprised , tho. I went out with a Taiwanese girl before who looked like she was in her mid 20's. She was in actuality almost 10 years my senior. lol. :lol:

East Asians are lucky when it comes to aging, the aging process is a lot slower. :D

So even if your wife is in her late 40's she'll still look great. :woot:

The posting should be finallized that no war would be started

Our game is an economic one.

For every cent our rivals spend on their military, the less they have to spend on economic competitiveness.

We are currently in a lucky position of having such enormous surpluses ($4 trillion in currency reserves alone, more than the rest of the world combined)... that we can afford to play that game.

We won't make a first strike since that might invite some degree of sanctions. But if our rivals make a first strike, then we will not be the "aggressors", thus giving us the right to strike back overwhelmingly.

And if our rivals don't make the first strike, we will continue to benefit the most from the status quo.
In the current situation, seem like its not so bad for China despite its economy is going down badly , but in the future, it will be a disaster for China's fate.

China situation now just like Japan in WW 2, they invaded other nations and lost, but if they didnt invade other nations, they would be punished by their neighbours in the future for their crimes when their neighbours get stronger.

China is in serious dilemma now :laugh:

East Asians are lucky when it comes to aging, the aging process is a lot slower. :D

So even if your wife is in her late 40's she'll still look great. :woot:

Yes, and we're the lightest skinned among Asians, imho. I'm personally more attracted to lighter skinned / fair skinned women...lol.

Korean / Chinese / Japanese / and some Mongolian women ... :tup:
;)

In the current situation, seem like its not so bad for China despite its economy is going down badly , but in the future, it will be a disaster for China's fate.

China situation now just like Japan in WW 2, they invaded other nations and lost, but if they didnt invade other nations, they would be punished by their neighbours in the future for their crimes when their neighbours get stronger.

We aren't invading anyone.

We are the ones benefitting most from the status quo. We are adding more to our economy every year than anyone else on Earth.

It's up to those who are not satisfied with the status quo, to make the first strike. Until then, we'll keep drilling. :wave:

so, i actually showed this thread to my room mate(who's Chinese), and we both laughed.

We aren't invading anyone.

We are the ones benefitting most from the status quo. We are adding more to our economy every year than anyone else on Earth.

It's up to those who are not satisfied with the status quo, to make the first strike. Until then, we'll keep drilling. :cheers:

Why don't you share profits with VietNam? That might improve relations.

Back
Top Bottom