What's new

China needs 'three aircraft carriers': General

Buddy, BKC won't work in these days.

I would say PLAN can have 5 carrier battlegroups by 2020, with 3 conventional ones including Varyag and 2 nuclear ones.
It takes years to develop the tactics and doctrines of operating carrier groups. No navy in the world is stupid enough to produce carriers when they haven't ironed out the details on how to deploy them properly. Also, Chinese nuclear propulsion is sub-par. Being HKC is one thing, but there is a fine line between wet dreams and HKC. I'm afraid you crossed it.

thug states india should never be allowed to have aircraft carrier. their people are dying at 60s, the entire country is a dump site, yet the regime in new delhi choose to buy aircraft carrier to bully neighbors and fuel nationalism in india.

this should be considered as crimes and should be charged.
when a poor thug state called india can afford to maintain multiple of them, what is the problem here?
Do you really have to drag India into this? I think the place would be alot better without your presence.

It takes years to develop the tactics and doctrines of operating carrier groups. No navy in the world is stupid enough to produce carriers when they haven't ironed out the details on how to deploy them properly. Also, Chinese nuclear propulsion is sub-par. Being HKC is one thing, but there is a fine line between wet dreams and HKC. I'm afraid you crossed it.

So Speed/Daokou/Jiangshan, all these guys have crossed it?

People once said no way J-10B gonna install with TH engine, but a recent video just disproves it.

China has an EMALS testing ground, it perfectly indicates China has the intention to go onto that routine. But EMALS carrier must be nuclear, because conventional power can't provide that much of electric power.

Being BKC is really idiotic, just look who is the poster thanks for your comment.

Being BKC is really idiotic, just look who is the poster thanks for your comment.

You really need to have the basis for all the claims that you make in ur posts.

First China should work on Varyag and get the experience, and then use that experience in developing further carriers.

Its just not about having A/C's, its also about how you successfully operate them. They dont come cheap after all.

Do you really have to drag India into this? I think the place would be alot better without your presence.

are you blind? if not, how about read the OP article before you spread your crap? as pointed out by the OP article, it is all about india.

"If we consider our neighbours, India will have three aircraft carriers by 2014 and Japan will have three carriers by 2014," General Luo Yuan, a senior researcher with the Academy of Military Sciences, was quoted as saying by Beijing News.

Let me know if you can't understand English. now please shut up and keep quiet.

You really need to have the basis for all the claims that you make in ur posts.

First China should work on Varyag and get the experience, and then use that experience in developing further carriers.

Its just not about having A/C's, its also about how you successfully operate them. They dont come cheap after all.

Varyag is just a just training ship, we use it to train the landing operation.

The takeoff flight is easy for both ski-jump and catapult, but the landing part is the hardest.

Well, all I can say is that by 2014/2015, both India and China will have same no. of carriers probably.

But the advantage India will have is the 40 years of experience of operating aircraft carriers.

So Speed/Daokou/Jiangshan, all these guys have crossed it?

People once said no way J-10B gonna install with TH engine, but a recent video just disproves it.

China has an EMALS testing ground, it perfectly indicates China has the intention to go onto that routine. But EMALS carrier must be nuclear, because conventional power can't provide that much of electric power.
Let's look at something a lot less complicated than carriers. Take 052C for example. It entered service in 2004, but it did not form full operational capability until 2007. Follow on ships did not start construction until late last year.

Now you expect a carrier that is much more complicated to be able to accelerate through the process of trials, development and training? That's a laughable notion. Even more laughable is the fact that you claimed the carriers could come with nuclear propulsion, when it is well known that China severely lags behind in marine nuclear reactors (by the way, 093 cannot go beyond 28 knots due to this reason).

Like I said, you've crossed into the wet dream territory and need to come back to reality.

Let's look at something a lot less complicated than carriers. Take 052C for example. It entered service in 2004, but it did not form full operational capability until 2007. Follow on ships did not start construction until late last year.

Now you expect a carrier that is much more complicated to be able to accelerate through the process of trials, development and training? That's a laughable notion. Even more laughable is the fact that you claimed the carriers could come with nuclear propulsion, when it is well known that China severely lags behind in marine nuclear reactors (by the way, 093 cannot go beyond 28 knots due to this reason).

Like I said, you've crossed into the wet dream territory and need to come back to reality.

Lol, back in 2004 China can't even take care of the TH engine, so you can't compare the present China to back in 7 years ago.

BTW, only the time will tell who is right and who is wrong.

are you blind? if not, how about read the OP article before you spread your crap? as pointed out by the OP article, it is all about india.

Let me know if you can't understand English. now please shut up and keep quiet.
Spread my crap? That's rich. I'm not the one getting banned on a monthly basis for being a loudmouthed troll, aka idiot. I do believe the focus is on China's carrier program, and yet you resorted to the most primitive and immature of behaviour when someone made a comment you did not agreed with. I didn't see any Indian insulting you before you went full retard.

Maybe you'll get smarter with your next ban, but I doubt it. Deal with the butthurt, because I will call you out on your stupidity everytime.

Well, all I can say is that by 2014/2015, both India and China will have same no. of carriers probably.

But the advantage India will have is the 40 years of experience of operating aircraft carriers.

dude, you are basically insulting your nation here.
let me ask you this: during the fancy 40 years operation of aircraft carrier, how many Harrier fighters were lost during peaceful time?

dude, you nation is the definition of loser, your navy's fancy record of crashing 27 Harrier out of the 35 total in peaceful time is the definition of incompetent

also, please don't compare your crap with our aircraft carriers, we will build out own carrier with our own fighter fitted with our own engine, equipped with our own missile. what india has?

Spread my crap? That's rich. I'm not the one getting banned on a monthly basis for being a loudmouthed troll, aka idiot. I do believe the focus is on China's carrier program, and yet you resorted to the most primitive and immature of behaviour when someone made a comment you did not agreed with. I didn't see any Indians insulting you before you went full retard.

Maybe you'll get smarter with your next ban, but I doubt it.

you can believe whatever you want to believe, at the end of day, you are just a loser living in cold canada.

that is it. now shut up and keep quiet.

Because the bloody Jiangnan Shipyard's relocation didn't finish until then.
learn something, stop talking your nonsense.

you can believe whatever you want to believe, at the end of day, you are just a loser living in cold canada.

that is it. now shut up and keep quiet.
I did not think you could get any dumber, but you proved me wrong. Perhaps they should give you a new classification of specis, Homo sapiens idiotrollus.

dude, you are basically insulting your nation here.
let me ask you this: during the fancy 40 years operation of aircraft carrier, how many Harrier fighters were lost during peaceful time?

dude, you nation is the definition of loser, your navy's fancy record of crashing 27 Harrier out of the 35 total in peaceful time is the definition of incompetent

also, please don't compare your crap with our aircraft carriers, we will build out own carrier with our own fighter fitted with our own engine, equipped with our own missile. what india has?

Are you a full-time idiot or a part-time one?

You see how many Harriers were lost, but do you also see the role Indian A/C's played in 1971 ?

Yeah, you make your own A/C's.........:rofl:........first make the first one operational, then come and talk.

Back
Top Bottom