What's new

China must respect EU as "strong and united" entity - French Foreign Minister Jean-Yves Le Drian

China really should show EU their place, US started a trade war with China and failed miserable, How EU thinks it will fare with this ongoing war and inflation.
How? You want to stop sending chinese goods to EU. Come on do it my friend.
VN exporters are waiting to fill the shelves.

That’s hysteria. Putin is not invading Europe. It just wants Ukraine out of Nato.
If Ukraine is not Europe then China is not Asia. You are such a dumb. Putin attack on Ukraine has nothing to Nato. You chinese are not smart you eat Putin war narratives.

If Ukraine is not Europe then China is not Asia. You are such a dumb. Putin attack on Ukraine has nothing to Nato. You chinese are not smart you eat Putin war narratives.

How did the yanks react during the cuban missile crisis? Russia have the right to protect their borders and Ukraine should have accepted neutrality long before this had to happen. Now suffer the consequences.

That’s hysteria. Putin is not invading Europe. It just wants Ukraine out of Nato.

We finally agree in something, calling Putin "it". Putin is a monster. And we will destroy it. In regions where russian army was defeated more and more crimes against humanity are uncovered. Hundreds of civilians murdered.

How did the yanks react during the cuban missile crisis? Russia have the right to protect their borders and Ukraine should have accepted neutrality long before this had to happen. Now suffer the consequences.

The consequence is NATO protecting Ukraine and complete destruction of Russias military in Ukraine.

We finally agree in something, calling Putin "it". Putin is a monster. And we will destroy it. In regions where russian army was defeated more and more crimes against humanity are uncovered. Hundreds of civilians murdered.

What about Iraqi and Afghan civilians that were murdered? Weddings drone striked, children decapitated. For over 20 years people died whilst europeans looked the other way. Have a taste of your own medicine.

What about Iraqi and Afghan civilians that were murdered? Weddings drone striked, children decapitated. For over 20 years people died whilst europeans looked the other way. Have a taste of your own medicine.

I dont care about Iraq and Afghanistan. Not my people, not my problem. This is about Ukraine. Putinism will be destroyed, just like Hitlerism. As german minister Habeck said, we will crush Russia out of Ukraine. And the russians already run. Ukraine is saturated with weapons and constantly refilled.

Don’t make people laugh with cuba. Russia starts the war in Donbas, Crime.

Russia promised never attacking Ukraine when giving up nuclear weapons.

That is Ukraine’s worst strategic mistake.

Putin is a liar. Russia is the aggressor.

I dont care about Iraq and Afghanistan. Not my people, not my problem. This is about Ukraine. Putinism will be destroyed, just like Hitlerism. As german minister Habeck said, we will crush Russia out of Ukraine. And the russians already run. Ukraine is saturated with weapons and constantly refilled.

Come back to reality, this is Russia v Ukraine. Where is NATO? :lol: All high and mighty when it comes to killing poor people in deserts but missing when it comes to the Russians. They haven't even used the nuclear option on Ukraine. You should stop watching your propaganda and take the bitter truth pill.

In the end china must chose its decission. Does it want good relations with Europe or enemyship, cold war relations?

French Foreign Minister Jean-Yves Le Drian is living in his old fanged long-gone colonial state of mind! Time for the genocidal EU is to bow down to the future super power China! France and rest of the EU along with EU's master USA are the most debted nation with insolvent bankrupt economies overloaded with debts they can never repay. Considering the rise of Asia, EU's outlooks is rapidly diminishing so France better wake up from your slumber! Be very very careful and good to China for the sake of decayed France!​

Come back to reality, this is Russia v Ukraine. Where is NATO? :lol: All high and mighty when it comes to killing poor people in deserts but missing when it comes to the Russians. They haven't even used the nuclear option on Ukraine. You should stop watching your propaganda and take the bitter truth pill.

Where is NATO? Sending hundredthousands of weapons to Ukraine cooking russian soldiers in their tanks. How you think Ukraine managed to destroy 3 of 4 russian fronts?

Russias army as been exposed as a bunch of weak rapists and murderers. Cowards , badly trained and old, broken down equipment.

French Foreign Minister Jean-Yves Le Drian is living in his old fanged long-gone colonial state of mind! Time for the genocidal EU is to bow down to the future super power China! France and rest of the EU along with EU's master USA are the most debted nation with insolvent bankrupt economies overloaded with debts they can never repay. Considering the rise of Asia, EU's outlooks is rapidly diminishing so France better wake up from your slumber! Be very very careful and good to China for the sake of decayed France!​

China needs to dump its dollar and euro holdings for gold asap before it is sanctioned. Not doing so would be idiotic on Chinas part.

Where is NATO? Sending hundredthousands of weapons to Ukraine cooking russian soldiers in their tanks. How you think Ukraine managed to destroy 3 of 4 russian fronts?

Russias army as been exposed as a bunch of weak rapists and murderers. Cowards , badly trained and old, broken down equipment.

Where are the boots on the ground? I just see Zelensky whining. Russia will drag this out and more Ukrainians will die, just be a good cheerleader on the sidelines :lol: Russia called NATO's bluff and unlike you I don't enjoy suffering even if they are one of mine or not, this was avoidable.

Why are the germans and french still buying Russian gas? :lol:

Where are the boots on the ground? I just see Zelensky whining. Russia will drag this out and more Ukrainians will die, just be a good cheerleader on the sidelines :lol: Russia called NATO's bluff and unlike you I don't enjoy suffering even if they are one of mine or not, this was avoidable.

Why are the germans and french still buying Russian gas? :lol:

Not any longer, just announced

How? You want to stop sending chinese goods to EU. Come on do it my friend.
VN exporters are waiting to fill the shelves.
It's always buyers choice, manufacturers produce and it's buyers choice from whom they buy from, China doesn't produce for EU, it's EU chose to buy from China, see the difference? no one stops EU to buy from Vietnam, they are welcome to do so.

Back
Top Bottom