What's new

China must recover territory ‘looted' by neighbours, said PLA General

Status
Not open for further replies.
We r not dying for ur friendship,India and China can never become friend,and our policy about Tibet is none of ur business,if u like to play game then it is all about matters of reciprocation

If this is your prediction, I think you will achieve it with your actions.

If china want Tibet... then they should give up the claim of aksai chin and arunachal pradesh. they (china) wants india to proclaim one china pooolicy but do not want to give AP or AC ...they must realize that it should be a win win situation for both side and not for only one side. " Give by one hand , and Take by one hand""

Now here we have a guy who basically do not understand the spelling difference between Agni-2 and Agni-2 prime
Ha ha..... you think Agni-2 actually works? Then why are making Agni-2 prime? Why not skip right to Agni-IX?

Indians don't even have an Agni-2 working! To teach India a lesson this time, maybe nuclear weapons are needed this time?

another epic Chinese BS,the reality is that except the one with India u lost each and every other war,ur govt should b congratulated with the amount of brainwashing they had done,even tame losses r considered to b victories there,we atleat have the humility to accept our defeat,our govt does not brainwash us on it
Ha ha....... what another stupid comment. China is a P5 permanent member and a thermonuclear power since 1964. Everybody knows China's power, but India is too malnourished and stupid. It has already forgotten the lesson from 1962.

SU-30MKI is waiting along the border...
Don't whine unnecessarily
Ha ha ha.... MKI is such a joke! Do you think anybody is really afraid of the MKI? Russia totally ripped off India with that sale. Indian MKI hardly even work! The quality is so poor and India cannot do maintenance.

MKI will not survive long against China's J-10. It will be total slaughter of MKI.
hwdcb5.jpg

So it will b best if CPC keep itself out of India,u already have more than enough problem with japan,U.S and Vietnam,dont compound it by involving India

accept the reality that u cant do anything,i know it will b hard,but accept it
Ha ha.... we do not care about US, Japan and Vietnam. We will defeat India first and carve it up. Then we will plunder and colonize India and become the most richest country in the world.

You think you can hide behind USA, Japan and Vietnam? No, you are enemy #1 and will be the target of our missile and air strikes first!

By that logic
Marathas & Sikhs succeeded the Mughals,the British succeed the Marathas & Sikhs and Republic of India succeeded British India.

So we inherit what belonged to British India?
I don't think so,since we"ll end up having Nepal,Bhutan also more parts of Aksai Chin,though not Arunachal Pradesh.
Republic of India is not a successor to the British Empire in India. ROI is a totally new country. There was never a country called "India." ROI is confined to its own boundaries after independence.

China is completely different. Is it the same "China" -- Qing Dynasty, Republic of China and People's Republic of China. PRC can claim the territory of Qing Dynasty.

I just checked a 1909 British India map,it didn't include Arunachal Pradesh.
That is because it is part of China.

You are talking big..I think time has come to teach China a lesson, you guys are becoming overtly arrogant..
Ha ha.... India has forgotten its lesson from 1962.

In Kashmir, we have a new attitude, it is sufficient proof.
Yes, I'm very glad China is finally taking the step to recognize India-Occupied Kashmir as illegal. The next step is to fund Kashmir insurgency and give them advanced night vision goggles, sniper rifles and anti-tank guided missiles.

lol in this thread i came across a guy callin j-10 a 5th gen fighter...........goes pritty far to tell how much most chinese kno about defence:china:

If china want Tibet... then they should give up the claim of aksai chin and arunachal pradesh. they (china) wants india to proclaim one china pooolicy but do not want to give AP or AC ...they must realize that it should be a win win situation for both side and not for only one side. " Give by one hand , and Take by one hand""

Stupid troll we already had tibet typical iq of 85

This is not a racist post. I am not stating that indians are inferior to chinese. I did not say that IQ was important!!! what if i made up a measure called NNNNN, and said indians have 0 NNNNN while chinese have 99999999 NNNNN, that is a meaningless measure, who told you IQ was even important? education is the most important, and on that regard India lags behind as well. After all IQ was a measure invented by the white man, so who knows if it is actually important or not?

Only 2 chinese members have been speaking out in terms of destroying india. Others have not.

I thought that this thread was about a belligerent PLA general being permitted by the CPC to make remarks in public, that would be widely publicised, to the effect that some unnamed lands looted by neighbours should be recovered. The way the news item was interpreted, General Luo's views were timed to appear before the very guarded New Delhi meeting recently. Apparently, this is a way of conveying a message, something very oblique is said before an important meeting, and others have to make the connection. If questioned, naturally, the PRC Foreign Office (I believe the abbreviation used is MFA) can blandly deny any connection, point to the policy of freedom of speech, and insist that the unnamed territories and the unnamed neighbours have nothing to do with the India-China dispute.

Where is the thread going?

Is it about long-term Chinese intentions, world-wide?

Is it about the native and inherent qualities of Chinese and Indians?
Is it still about the nature and range of relations between the PRC and India?
Is it about war and peace and their respective prospects between India and China?
Is it about the respective military capabilities of China and India?

I am curious; would some kind person please enlighten me?

I am also curious to know why we know so little about each other, judging by the information content of the posts and comparing them to the information content of posts concerning Pakistan and India, and Bangladesh and India, and Pakistan and Bangladesh?

Is it possible that neither side is interested in knowing more about the other, and is content to go along in relative ignorance, and not make the slightest effort to find out what the world looks like from its biggest neighbour's point of view?

We all know that India is trying to buy artillery pieces from the West and India will attack once it gets those artillery pieces. India is stupid to think that they can fight an offensive war deep into Chinese territory using only a few transport aircraft and helicopters. The war will be a short episode of Chinese artillery firing on Indian mountain troops until they all die. The ones that run away find they have no supplies and die on the mountains. India attempts to supply their forward bases will be totally denied and Indian military bases will be under attack from cruise missiles on day 1

hello everyone on this forum this is my first post on this forum.
i have been following this forum from quite a long time now and after seing this particular thread couldnt resist to join in the party

and for hongwu
man you are seriously some material but you just forgot one thindg you should not be disclosing such secret war plans in public :devil:
indian raw agents will get your plan
and at i would like to thank other sane chinese members for not supporting him:cheers:

I thought that this thread was about a belligerent PLA general being permitted by the CPC to make remarks in public, that would be widely publicised, to the effect that some unnamed lands looted by neighbours should be recovered. The way the news item was interpreted, General Luo's views were timed to appear before the very guarded New Delhi meeting recently. Apparently, this is a way of conveying a message, something very oblique is said before an important meeting, and others have to make the connection. If questioned, naturally, the PRC Foreign Office (I believe the abbreviation used is MFA) can blandly deny any connection, point to the policy of freedom of speech, and insist that the unnamed territories and the unnamed neighbours have nothing to do with the India-China dispute.

Where is the thread going?

Is it about long-term Chinese intentions, world-wide?

Is it about the native and inherent qualities of Chinese and Indians?
Is it still about the nature and range of relations between the PRC and India?
Is it about war and peace and their respective prospects between India and China?
Is it about the respective military capabilities of China and India?

I am curious; would some kind person please enlighten me?

I am also curious to know why we know so little about each other, judging by the information content of the posts and comparing them to the information content of posts concerning Pakistan and India, and Bangladesh and India, and Pakistan and Bangladesh?

Is it possible that neither side is interested in knowing more about the other, and is content to go along in relative ignorance, and not make the slightest effort to find out what the world looks like from its biggest neighbour's point of view?

The Chinese members on this forum are not a reflection of the people in China or their thoughts. I doubt if all of them are really Chinese.
Anyone who has been to China will tell you this
Anyone reading this forum would think India and China are preparing for war . . . :lol: which is far far from the truth.
There was an intelligent post on this forum some time back, which was like
' US, France, England came primarily to sell weapons, Chinese came with business'
That is the reality.

The Chinese members on this forum are not a reflection of the people in China or their thoughts. I doubt if all of them are really Chinese.
Anyone who has been to China will tell you this
Anyone reading this forum would think India and China are preparing for war . . . which is far far from the truth.
There was an intelligent post on this forum some time back, which was like
' US, France, England came primarily to sell weapons, Chinese came with business'
That is the reality.
i totally agree with you. nobody gives **** to what country is doing what to whom, all matters is the money and other interests involved

hello everyone on this forum this is my first post on this forum.
i have been following this forum from quite a long time now and after seing this particular thread couldnt resist to join in the party

and for hongwu
man you are seriously some material but you just forgot one thindg you should not be disclosing such secret war plans in public :devil:
indian raw agents will get your plan
and at i would like to thank other sane chinese members for not supporting him:cheers:

yes u r right hongwu is great worrior, an honerable chinese member, a great leader with vision. if only india have leader like him india surely can conquer the world.

Haa one false flag supporting another false flag...

They just dont have the balls to be real..:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom