What's new

China must recover territory ‘looted' by neighbours, said PLA General

Status
Not open for further replies.
A racist post; however, going by the quality of the posts of proportionately larger number of Chinese members here proves you otherwise; even one member is openly advocating war….is this what is called higher IQ?

This is not a racist post. I am not stating that indians are inferior to chinese. I did not say that IQ was important!!! what if i made up a measure called NNNNN, and said indians have 0 NNNNN while chinese have 99999999 NNNNN, that is a meaningless measure, who told you IQ was even important? education is the most important, and on that regard India lags behind as well. After all IQ was a measure invented by the white man, so who knows if it is actually important or not?

Only 2 chinese members have been speaking out in terms of destroying india. Others have not.

There is any basis for your allegations? If China really have an action, do you think India only has some limitations trouble? Are you sure?

No u cant,because u r asking for trouble,what did u think about the insurgencies,100's of them emerge here and 1000's of them evaporate every yr

Pakistan is believed to b involved in a lot of insurgency and terrorist problems in India,but we r moving,this activities had not affected as much,our economy is still doing f9

Ironically it is the same feeling in Pakistan,they believe India is behind their troubles,most of which started some yrs ago,and in this period now Pakistan is topping the failed states list

So it will b best if CPC keep itself out of India,u already have more than enough problem with japan,U.S and Vietnam,dont compound it by involving India

accept the reality that u cant do anything,i know it will b hard,but accept it

living in illusion's r not going to save u,it will propagate the problem,identify it and accept it,u r nowhere near to change the world order,u r to small for that,too small

No u cant,because u r asking for trouble,what did u think about the insurgencies,100's of them emerge here and 1000's of them evaporate every yr

Pakistan is believed to b involved in a lot of insurgency and terrorist problems in India,but we r moving,this activities had not affected as much,our economy is still doing f9

Ironically it is the same feeling in Pakistan,they believe India is behind their troubles,most of which started some yrs ago,and in this period now Pakistan is topping the failed states list

So it will b best if CPC keep itself out of India,u already have more than enough problem with japan,U.S and Vietnam,dont compound it by involving India

accept the reality that u cant do anything,i know it will b hard,but accept it
They can not accept it because of the simaple fact and that is "Their IQ Level is Very high..:rofl::rofl:"..
Please share our chinese friends how are you guys going to use your IQ to get back ur looted Area? .. by playing Tambola or Sudoku?

Even I have also tired, but I have to say, to solve our problems, with a real attitude and understanding, only to escape, or play some small things, will not have any results in the friendship.

living in illusion's r not going to save u,it will propagate the problem,identify it and accept it,u r nowhere near to change the world order,u r to small for that,too small

If the Indians is the attitude, you can wait and see in Kashmir, it is certainly slow, but there are some really matter.

f9,nobody is interested in any friendship or fake brotherhood,i thought Indian and Chinese citizens can be made fried if not their govt's,but after witnessing some post here,i think it will b f9,if we keep u away,so try to hold ur restraint before starting the obvious game of obliteration

If the Indians is the attitude, you can wait and see in Kashmir, it is certainly slow, but there are some really matter.

Kashmir will not dissipate,Kashmir will not evaporate,i need to ask udo ur nation have the political will to openly go against India now,rather than some diplomatic maneuvers,u want the answer,and that is a big no

How long India would also like to dwell in Tibet? In exchange for China's friendship and really help, it is not a better choice?

You are talking big..I think time has come to teach China a lesson, you guys are becoming overtly arrogant..

Their is an old saying only try to chew what u can,because after that u may require operation

their pocket is already full of adversaries but no they want more

They themselves force nation's to create an alliance against them and then cry how world is not at all good with china

Appeal to Dear Chinese Fellas:
To My dear high IQd Chinese fellas please don't waste your preciuos time to debate with poor IQd Indians, please play Sudoku peacefully and win the world..

How long India would also like to dwell in Tibet? In exchange for China's friendship and really help, it is not a better choice?

We r not dying for ur friendship,India and China can never become friend,and our policy about Tibet is none of ur business,if u like to play game then it is all about matters of reciprocation

Appeal to Dear Chinese Fellas:
To My dear high IQd Chinese fellas please don't waste your preciuos time to debate with poor IQd Indians, please play Sudoku peacefully and win the world..

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

i think some of them already consider sudoku board as world

Of course, the territory is also a problem, but if we can resolve the Tibet issue, get a large trust, then we can be more flexible, more room to get a better solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom