What's new

China must recover territory ‘looted' by neighbours, said PLA General

Status
Not open for further replies.
But the paper dragon "flushed" the so-called elephant down the drain in 1962 and it showed the world what the poor elephant really made of eh?

Oh really .. it was more of a back stabbing than war. . if paper dragon is so strong then why they retreat with a bloody nose in subsequent : Chola incident, annexation of Sikkim. And mind it flukes works for once not always , so keep harping 1962 back stabbing to console ur heart.:bunny:

indeed, but you gotta understand that time has changed. no matter how strong china is, they will take heavy damage by attacking India even if china won at the end.

there will be dead bodies all around when world first and second largest armies are fighting against each other and believe me you WON"T be there to pick those dead bodies.

When there is a war , a little sacrafies here and there is inavoidable, we dont mind a little damage here and there for the total humilation and complete occupation of india.

It doesn't look like India and China are going to become friends soon. I think both countries are take a step back and working together. I hope the people of both countries would do the same instead of sabre rattling. It takes more than just the US to maintain world peace.

Instead, Uncle Sam PWNED Japan's a$$ with nuclear weapons, and the Nazi-Japanese alliance are remembered as the bad guys, the war criminals, and the losers of WW2. :cheers:

Same Uncle Sam will punish you by pounding Nuclear weapaons, and Exis of Evil will become past and WW3 will end..:toast_sign:

When there is a war , a little sacrafies here and there is inavoidable, we dont mind a little damage here and there for the total humilation and complete occupation of india.

Err...........what if it doesn't work out the way you imagine? Think of the total humiliation that China will feel then.

indeed, but you gotta understand that time has changed. no matter how strong china is, they will take heavy damage by attacking India even if china won at the end.

there will be dead bodies all around when world first and second largest armies are fighting against each other and believe me you WON"T be there to pick those dead bodies.
That is totally not true!

China has absolute nuclear dominance over India. India has never successfully tested a thermonuclear weapon. China tested one in 1964! China is almost 50 years ahead of India here.

India doesn't even have a working missile. Agni-II still doesn't work! If Agni-II works, why make Agni-II "prime"? Why not make Agni-IX or something? Why was it that Agni-II was tested and failed, and then a new "Agni-II prime" was tested failed again? Where is the Agni-V now? I thought Agni-V could hit Harbin and was going to be tested in 2010?

In a war situation, China will immediately fire cruise missiles at Indian Army positions. These can be conventional or nuclear. Indian Army will die by the hundreds of thousands and their morale will be totally destroyed because they thought India had Agni-V, ballistic missile defense and hypersonic Brahmos 2. Within hours from a Chinese cruise missile strike, Indian Army can be completely routed.

India's top fighters are probably better than anything China has & since India has access to a lot of Western equipment which China does not, the next conflict, if it were to happen in the immediate future won't resemble 1962 in the least.
LOL. The MKI will not save your butt from China's power. China's J-11B is already more than a match for MKI. Remember Russia offered Su-35BM immediately after China started mass producing the J-11B? There is a reason for that: they already know there is not a huge gap between J-11B and Su-35BM, so they decided to offer it before Chinese did it themselves.

In a war, J-10 will engage and defeat any MKI taking off from base while J-11B strike deep into India with PGM.

Your GDP is important only if that has means that you have access to better equipments than your adversaries. Since a ban remains in place, the odds are no longer stacked in your favour.
LOL. Western weapons will not protect you from China. China's indigenous weapons are already superior to them. In a Sino-Indian War, thousands of Indian soldiers will be killed by Chinese SPA. Where can India buy something this powerful?

98d74p.jpg

A key example would be China failed attempt to obtain Israeli Phalcon AEW & C. India has it, you don't. The balance is not as sharp as you might imagine it to be.
Actually, China absorbed the Phalcon technology and make its improved copy.

the american also told me that if it wasn't for the american help chinese would be speaking japanese today. Uncle sam said he should've stay out of asia in ww2 so Japan can PWNED china a$$.
Japan has been living on borrowed time for far too long.

yoyoyo you real hardcore gangsta now dawg? wanna be a nig* then get some face paint like preschoolers, this isn't the place for kids.

rather be a nig** than a chinaman.

this place really wow me.

growing up in Canada and the US the only kids that were always getting an azz whoopin by the white boys and bullied every school day and NEVER had any balls to fight back were chinese.

but on the internet, every chinese dude I meet is fearless.

please forgive me my chinese friends. I come in peace! No nukes my way

It doesn't look like India and China are going to become friends soon. I think both countries are take a step back and working together. I hope the people of both countries would do the same instead of sabre rattling. It takes more than just the US to maintain world peace.

If one to pick up a newspaper from any of the western media, you would see the vast majority has a "china is a huge threat" undertone.

after reading the many post on here by chinese members, I have to said that the "china threat" undertone is understated.

for the sake of humanity, one can only pray that chinese leaders don't ever act on the bravado and cockiness that resonate with the attitudes and feelings of our chinese members here.

Why all the sabre rattling. There is not going to be any war between China and India that will resulted in one country occupying the other. The US and USSR will ensure that China does not invade India proper. Any conflict will be restricted to a border skirmishes. But even this will not happen as both countries are focusing on developing the economy than fighting a war

People like this guy has no influence over the government. China still puts forward its peaceful development doctrine and vows to keep it there. And by recovering, he means negotiation and purchase, not military aggression.

growing up in Canada and the US the only kids that were always getting an azz whoopin by the white boys and bullied every school day and NEVER had any balls to fight back were chinese.

And which country lost World War II again?

Yeah, i'm sure you must be one brave japs eye, seriously i wonder you ever been to japan and you know **** about japan.
By just looking at your username made me laugh, find me one real japanese will stupid enough to use such a name except some shameless "faker" who thought it will sounds more like a jap.:lol:
Regarding you idiotic make-up story proved nothing but only your real "age" i could imagine a 5 feet tall ugly midget talking tough on the internet just to feel good.:D

Ok bro can we change our locus operandi with chinese invading japs now.... bored with invasion of India.... :D

And which country lost World War II again?

how did china fare against the mongols? oh wait didn't they made you guys their subjects?

how did china fare against the portugese? did they take macau?

is china still high from british opium?

Which country was the first non-white nation to stand up to the West's imperialism?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom