What's new

China must recover territory ‘looted' by neighbours, said PLA General

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said, India has been hosting the Tibetan government in exile for over half a century, ever since they failed to overthrow the Chinese government. Actions speak louder than words.

India could have EASILY "disbanded" the Tibetan government in exile, and let them live peacefully as Indian citizens.

The timing window for that has come and gone though.

you see what kind of double standard they show, one one hand they say some Kashmiris (they call them terrorists) in Pakistan administered Kashmir are getting training and arms and so india has the right to bomb them no matter whether Pakistan wants it or not, but on the other hand, they themselves (their ministry of defense) are using the Tibetans to humiliate the Chinese govt and also training them as an armed separatist force and not only that they are deploying them in the occupied areas in the forward posts. Have you seen the Wikileaks materials in this regard?

Yes, that is absolutely red-handed evidence about Indian intentions. There is absolutely nothing good about that country. They are totally hostile to China.

China needs to get more involved in South Asia affairs, and then it will see the evil shadow of Bharat everywhere. Only then will Beijing understand that it's China's duty as a superpower to defeat this evil Bharat creature.

Be a superpower first then start your pipe dreams. You have power but you are definetly not a super power..................
And for the second part i refrain from replying in the same tone because of respect for some chinese members here.

First Tibetians never tried to overthrow CPC but tried to get independence for their own land
Tibet has been a part of China since the Qing Dynasty. It does not belong to the "Tibetans." It belongs to China.

India's unwillingness to accept this means that India must be destroyed in order for China to rise. At least Kashmir and Northeast India must be independent.

What a fundamental difference in perception. :no:

Why the hell should you? Like I said, the time has long passed.

Neither we gave it before nor we are going to give them because at the end of the day they are not Indian citizens. Every tom dick harry who has disagreement with CPC cant be given Indian citizenship.

you see what kind of double standard they show, one one hand they say some Kashmiris (they call them terrorists) in Pakistan administered Kashmir are getting training and arms and so india has the right to bomb them no matter whether Pakistan wants it or not, but on the other hand, they themselves (their ministry of defense) are using the Tibetans to humiliate the Chinese govt and also training them as an armed separatist force and not only that they are deploying them in the occupied areas in the forward posts.Have you seen the Wikileaks materials in this regard?

You are right. :tup:

Have you seen the Wikileaks materials in this regard?

No I don't think I've seen those, could you provide me a link?

Be a superpower first then start your pipe dreams. You have power but you are definetly not a super power..................
And for the second part i refrain from replying in the same tone because of respect for some chinese members here.

We're not a superpower, of course. The Chinese leadership have the stated goal of becoming a "middle-income nation"... not a superpower.

Let it all out, there is nothing that has not been already said.

Tibet has been a part of China since the Qing Dynasty. It does not belong to the "Tibetans." It belongs to China.

India's unwillingness to accept this means that India must be destroyed in order for China to rise. At least Kashmir and Northeast India must be independent.
China's unwillingness to accept kashmir and AP means that China must be destroyed in order for India to rise. At least Tibet must be independent.
:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Kashmir has been part of India before the "Qings".it does not belongs to Kashmiries it belongs to INDIA

Neither we gave it before nor we are going to give them because at the end of the day they are not Indian citizens. Every tom dick harry who has disagreement with CPC cant be given Indian citizenship.

Leaving aside the citizenship issue, you could have still disbanded them, you guys had half a century to do it. The intention was clearly to use them as a "chip" against China.

The Tibetan government in exile continues to spew out propaganda against China, and the Dalai Lama gives interviews on the topic of Liu Xiaobo and all other internal issues. Looks like India got what it paid for.

China's unwillingness to accept kashmir and AP means that China must be destroyed in order for India to rise. At least Tibet must be independent.
:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
Yes, I agree totally! There can be no peaceful between China and India. One must destroy the other and become Asian power of the 21st century!

I look forward to the Indian Army meeting the PLA on the battlefield. :cheers:

Leaving aside the citizenship issue, you could have still disbanded them, you guys had half a century to do it. The intention was clearly to use them as a "chip" against China.

When they are not causing any violence and nor their is any case pending against them in India from China they are free and preach whatever they like. That is within the legal constraints within India as otherwise these separatist mouth pieces within India would not ever had voice. :hitwall:

Regarding Dalai Lama giving speeches everyone has right to speak within India under constitutional boundaries. You need to understand the constitution and rights given within for the people living here(even non nationals).

Yes, I agree totally! There can be no peaceful between China and India. One must destroy the other and become Asian power of the 21st century!

I look forward to the Indian Army meeting the PLA on the battlefield. :cheers:

One thing is for sure with your mental standard you are surely not chinese. :undecided:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom