What's new

China Military Buildup Shifts Balance of Power in Asia in Beijing’s Favor

Yes, only in last World War ... do u like a WWIII ?:smokin:

China will get annhiliated in World War III

China reminds me of a guy who went to a Gym a few times and thinks he can fight but then will get his *** kicked if he goes up against a UFC fighter.

Don't read too much into propaganda. During the initial phase of the Korea War, it was Chinese 9th & 13th Army group of 270,000 men vs the US 8th Army & the X Corps of 240,000 men. And by the end of the war, the total strength was 1.2 million Chinese & N.Korean combined vs 1.1 million on the UN side.

You are spinning the numbers. Frontline Troops of the US Armed forces numbered far less. The US total includes all forces deployed throughout the Korean Peninsula while the Chinese several echelons of their forces in massive wave attacks against the Americans.

At the point of contact, the Chinese outnumbered the Americans by 10 to 1.

Lets say...
It'll most likely be a naval egagement, followed by the US Retreat back to the east.

Your Name has a clear coorelation to the type of comments you post.

China will get annhiliated in World War III

China reminds me of a guy who went to a Gym a few times and thinks he can fight but then will get his *** kicked if he goes up against a UFC fighter.
LOL ... i like ur humor but truth is the truth, Each Top5 nation of UNSC never like the WWIII coz a new World War will break current World Game Rule and Change our Good Positions after WWII.

So just wake up ! Top5 nations of UNSC r not as stupid as u, whatever how this world changing or how interest dispute between Top5 nations, one thing we all knew WWIII is absolutely not good for U.S/Russia/China/Britain/France.

Last edited:
LOL ... i like ur humor but truth is the truth, Each Top5 nation of USNC never like the WWIII coz a new World War will break current World Game Rule and Change our Good Position after WWII.

So just wake up ! Top5 nations of USNC r not as stupid as u, whatever how this world changing or how dispute between Top5 nations, one thing we all knew WWIII is absolutely not good for U.S/Russia/China/Britain/France.

No war will happen between China and USA as both are heavily dependent on each other.

They might engage in economic and trade wars with each other but will try to avoid direct military conflict.

All China does is hack into USA and copy their ideas and techniques because China lacks the creative will to come up with things on its own.

Its sad.

No war will happen between China and USA as both are heavily dependent on each other.

They might engage in economic and trade wars with each other but will try to avoid direct military conflict.

All China does is hack into USA and copy their ideas and techniques because China lacks the creative will to come up with things on its own.

Its sad.
U change so fast, now i believe U also agree with my original opinion: there's no war between U.S and China, they'r economy parnters and have the same business interests.

U change so fast, now i believe U also agree with my original opinion: there's no war between U.S and China, they'r economy parnters and have the same business interests.

I never said there will be a war.

But its in the best interest of both nations not to start a major war with each other.

But on purely military terms, China will be defeated in any potential military conflict with USA.

China has plenty of anti-aircrafty carrier missiles, they can take out these US "air-craft carriers" from 5000 km.

surely, like targeting a moving target with plenty AA defense layer is an easy feat.

China is no dwarf. China is no weakling. The US cannot beat China in a war.

1610d0bd2186820b253298cf7433095b.jpg

The US military is by now mostly blacks and Latinos, even the officers. DF-21D anti ship ballistic missiles at least Mach 10. They can hit American ships within minutes from thousands of kilometers away. How many ships Americans got for target practice? :azn:

Last edited:
bro, no need to be angry. theoretically speaking, if vietnam's economy and military is reversed with china i am 100% confident our military would do the same thing--except we would be a lot more aggressive in scs than these chinese
Nowthat you talk about history,i will chat with you for a while.Indeed, we make the fact/historty record speak. we haver a clear conscience,you VCP knew very well on this one. of course ,and ho chi minh also knew. what more i can say? which the nation give up the faith for oil interests? God knew

Last edited:
First off, the US has the same capability to take out satellites that China does. Second, yes US satellites are vulnerable, but we are taking steps to mitigate that problem. Two maneuverable satellites were launched a couple months ago to monitor geostationary orbit. The US will not only see potential adversarial actions in this orbit, but will be able to gain up close intelligence due to its highly maneuverable capability. This was actually a black program until it was declassified for deterrence purposes. DARPA is also looking to develop smaller satellites than can be rapidly inserted into orbit. Third, barring a nuclear EMP attack, it is impossible to take out all the US GPS constellation. I say that, because those were the words of the commander of our space command.

ISR involves much more than just satellites. Aircraft, drones, radars....they all play a part in gaining a picture of the battlefield.

Interesting! This can save our satellites as well. Our scientists must be working on such techs.

China has every right to make her defence unpenetrable... US is the country who talk about offence much.

Asia is for Asians will become reality in near future... what we do with us is totally upon us enough of this baby feeding...

Isn't it already visible that China would be a far bigger threat to peace and stability in Asia than USA!

Back
Top Bottom