What's new

China may seek base in Pakistan, other countries, says Pentagon

why america can have bases all over the world why can't china have a base in pakistan?

PLAN Base in Gwader is imminent. The question is that how much elaborate wud it be.

Everyone knows that Pakistan and China are all weather friends :china::pakistan:

And Pakistan would welcome China with open arms, But the question is :

WILL Any such move make Pakistan more dependant on China OR Pakistan will gain an upper hand in Long Run.

Its mutual interests and trust that drive this friendship, not dependence.

Last edited:
Pentagon why your butt is hurting here China is our friend she must have their base we gave u too time to move ahead

I don't think China will be allowed to made military base in Pakistan... We have already get the treatment when we earlier had allow US to station its forces in Pakistan...

Case of US was more like dhons type and here its Chinese investment, cargo and supply lines who are suppose to be protected.

Question is will china also test its drone fighters in pakistan as USA did.
Yes but Bigger Question is US personnel be safe from Rape attack from Hindu Sorma`s ?

India is a soverign country and will be, because they preferr indian interests over any other country interests.
India is not a state nor a nation they were ruled for many centuries by invading forces recent being muslims ,US will use India as per there interest and leave them

Welcome welcome please come it is your other house BTW I am surprised that china does not already have a base in Pakistan

China may build a naval base and few military bases in Kashmir side other than that there won't be much

The answer is the later one
And how is that?

And how is that?

Whether they build a base or not who will make Indians believe that they won't build any bases in Pakistan so let them be fooled as they like such fooling and as a matter of fact indian media is always saying that china is making bunkers in Pakistani Kashmir or bases

Note: but there may be chances that Pakistan may allow Chinese navy in our Gwadar side or Chinese may station few ships which will be more beneficial for us in the long run

isn't that the same as saying:

"I'm looking to buy a Lamborghini"

"I'm looking into getting my Phd"

"I'm writing this nonsense article trying to predict the future"

:lol:

Meanwhile USA has over 190 bases around the world.

:rofl:

Case of US was more like dhons type and here its Chinese investment, cargo and supply lines who are suppose to be protected.
USA wanted protection from USSR expansion and China wants protection for its cargo. so the protection is same but cause is different..

by allowing China for bases is that means that Pakistan is weak to protect herself(because cargoes will run within the country from gwadar to karakaram)???

@Horus @MastanKhan @HRK @Irfan Baloch @volatile @Super Falcon @DESERT FIGHTER @Rashid Mahmood @Zarvan @xyxmt @Vapnope @haviZsultan @The Eagle @member.exe

It's an offshoot of the SCS affair. Now that China has shown it is perfectly willing to militarize installations it solemnly claimed were civilian, defense establishments worldwide will assume China is equally willing to do the same with other China-sponsored installations around the world.

It's an offshoot of the SCS affair. Now that China has shown it is perfectly willing to militarize installations it solemnly claimed were civilian, defense establishments worldwide will assume China is equally willing to do the same with other China-sponsored installations around the world.
Hi,

Its natural for a country that is seeking to enhance its status and standing in Global scenario.

And it is very naturally for China to do that. Hell, I guess the title should have gone to Pakistan, where first Chinese Overseas base is established. A much thankful gesture for all their support :china:

USA wanted protection from USSR expansion and China wants protection for its cargo. so the protection is same but cause is different..

by allowing China for bases is that means that Pakistan is weak to protect herself(because cargoes will run within the country from gwadar to karakaram)???

@Horus @MastanKhan @HRK @Irfan Baloch @volatile @Super Falcon @DESERT FIGHTER @Rashid Mahmood @Zarvan @xyxmt @Vapnope @haviZsultan @The Eagle @member.exe
LOl,

I am just awed at your horse-view observation.
where do you even get the idea to write such ?
You are thinking in a prism of a house where a guard employed to look after the house. No, Dear this Geo Politics state of affairs which I believe is way beyond your comprehension. You invite powers not to protect yourself ! but to further cement the ties, you offer them something obvlsy, since you cant offer them anything else a small piss poor corrupted country.
In layan terms for you, You help them they will help you. Please this International Politcis your false ego and emotions have no place here

literal meaning: china will seek bases in pakistan
between the lines: US will seek bases in India hence lets push china fear factor.

Irony is that china is playing right into American hands.

if it helps china and they ask for our help, I would say 100% yes. if these Yankee poodle politicians of ours can bend over backwards for the US then why not our time tested iron brother.

wrong, china wants protection for her sea route, so does Pakistan, its a common interest and yes Pakistan is weak as compare to India and in case of a conflict with India Pakistan cannot protect her seas

Back
Top Bottom