What's new

China may seek base in Pakistan, other countries, says Pentagon

Everyone knows that Pakistan and China are all weather friends :china::pakistan:

And Pakistan would welcome China with open arms, But the question is :

WILL Any such move make Pakistan more dependant on China OR Pakistan will gain an upper hand in Long Run.
Question is with recent US and India Logistic support agreement will India be a sovereign country ?

Question is with recent US and India Logistic support agreement will India be a sovereign country ?

India is a soverign country and will be, because they preferr indian interests over any other country interests.

If america can have many bases in other countries, then why not China? Everybody should be free to do what USA does.

Who has seen the future :partay:

But I wish, America becomes a vassal state of India :D

Last edited:

Compared to Pakistan? Yes, by a million miles.

I mean just read some of the posts in this thread alone: people welcoming China to set up bases in Pakistan. India would never do such a thing.

I read this article in DAWN newspaper today. This article is about some americans discussing among themselves the possible future course of action by our friend China. Nothing concrete here but some speculative ideas which should not be taken too seriously.

US should be the last country to show concern on this particular matter ..

Pakistan should never rely on US, neither she is our ally nor she helped us in bad times. When ever she did has some her interest too. So China is best available option for us.

What is the purpose of this so called report? Are the yanks moaning? Americans have signed the same logistic agreement with India recently.

But more importantly the following extract from the news item is worth noticing.

"This includes joint production of LY-80 surface-to-air missile systems, F-22P frigates with helicopters, main battle tanks, air-to-air missiles, and anti-ship cruise missiles. In June 2014, Pakistan started co-producing the first two of 50 Block 2 JF-17s, which is an upgraded version of the Block I JF-17, the report adds"

This clears the misconception that we just buying stuff off shelf but rather joint ventures with China.

Everyone knows that Pakistan and China are all weather friends :china::pakistan:

And Pakistan would welcome China with open arms, But the question is :

WILL Any such move make Pakistan more dependant on China OR Pakistan will gain an upper hand in Long Run.

Recent event shows Pakistan has equal hand in this relationship

I don't think China will be allowed to made military base in Pakistan... We have already get the treatment when we earlier had allow US to station its forces in Pakistan...

but chinese ships will be allowed to dock in Gwadar and Karachi.. same as recent USA-India agreement..

Back
Top Bottom