What's new

China may have ‘passed the point of no return’ as Covid infections soar

A month ago, now it's even higher. Most vaccines for old was dispensed within 3 months, so effectiveness is higher. I think China is dispensing 3 mil doses of updated omicron specific vaccine today.

Okay tell that to Chile, Argentina, Indonesia, Cambodia, UAE, Belarus, and 90 other countries. 2 hospitals accross the road is normal and even my office ppl started coming back to work. Nobody gives a fck anymore.
View attachment 907210

View attachment 907211

Check the deaths in those countries and compare it to India. Lolololol 4 mil dead. I still remember ppl queueing for oxyggen tanks, China was making money exporting canisters to India. Lol. Funny how the top two countries with most deaths h are not using Chinese vaccines. So it's okay for Pfizer to cause infections but prevent deaths but it's not okay for Chinese vaccines? Initial wave, Chinese vaccines were 95% effective at preventing deaths and hospitalizations but 78% at preventing infections. And with omicron, both Pfizer and Sinovac 3 dose had the same efficacy and couldn't prevent infections.View attachment 907212
You don't live in China, if you did you would know that if you take 2 dose when it was first introduce you are considered as vaccinated, even if 2nd year when you didn't take any boosters. The vaccine antibodies will go down if you didn't take any boosters from 2nd year onwards, so it is outdated.

You don't live in China, if you did you would know that if you take 2 dose when it was first introduce you are considered as vaccinated, even if 2nd year when you didn't take any boosters. The vaccine antibodies will go down if you didn't take any boosters from 2nd year onwards, so it is outdated.

You want to videocall me? Lolol. I don't mind. China even considers 1 dose as vaccinated earlier, the definition changes to 2 dose and and then 3 dose. 6 months is the effective date mate, after that is residual immunity, Pfizer does not work ok.

You want to videocall me? Lolol. I don't mind. China even considers 1 dose as vaccinated earlier, the definition changes to 2 dose and and then 3 dose. 6 months is the effective date mate, after that is residual immunity, Pfizer does not work ok.
You are out of touch, if it is as you say why is there a huge infection rate after they ended the lock down ? Conclusion is that someone lied about the vaccinated rate to make themselves look good to Xi Jinping. Any Chinese in China can confirmed what I said and looking at your location now you probably don't know what's going on in China.

What is this record infection about? Ultimately it will lead to herd mentality so enshrined in the West.

You are out of touch, if it is as you say why is there a huge infection rate after they ended the lock down ? Conclusion is that someone lied about the vaccinated rate to make themselves look good to Xi Jinping. Any Chinese in China can confirmed what I said and looking at your location now you probably don't know what's going on in China.

Apparently you haven't checked US infection rates? CDC estmated at least 90% of Americans are infected despite having 3 dose vaccination. I can tell you personally most ppl I know were 3 dose vaccinated and the funniest of all, that American colleague of mine was infected too, same symtoms as me, so tell me if US vaccines work. Lol

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom