What's new

China may have ‘passed the point of no return’ as Covid infections soar

China has stopped reports of daily infection rate and daily death rate. They even stop testing and isolation. Ccp hopes omicron is not as deadly as delta. That’s a very risky bet.
The problem is uncontrolled virus circulation. Omicron can be worse, more deadlier than delta as the number in the US shows it among unvaccinated population.
Is not hope but it has been proved by all data around the world.

Is not hope but it has been proved by all data around the world.

It's less deadly but much more infectious. Which means hospitals are in greater risk of getting overrun in a short period of time.

Case in point, HK's peak Omicron deaths is >3x of the US's peak deaths during Delta even though Omicron is supposedly to be much milder.

1672101904586.png

Covid - what covid?

I thought we were all done with covid ?

Covid is pretty much over with in the UK and we are all living normal lives here - has been the case for the last 8+ months now.....

Why can't China beat covid like the west has already????? Why is it struggling against the fight against covid??

So much for Chinese efficiency and superioty is all matters in all spheres etc? @beijingwalker ?
This is a new variant

I have always argue new Ominicron R0 = 20. Almost impossible to prevent.

Is this true?

Almost 250 million people in China may have caught Covid-19 in the first 20 days of December, according to an internal estimate from the nation’s top health officials, Bloomberg News and the Financial Times reported Friday.​

Remember, you guys gloated about US infection rates.
Not sure bro. It is estimated 90% or 300mil Americans got Covid. So I guess it's true.

I was at Shanghai for a month and a half. Just returned back to Canada yesterday. Almost everyone around us at work had COVID, none of us who had gone from overseas caught COVID, our routine tests were constantly negative in the Health Code miniapp on Alipay. I think, this was going to happen either way, with probably the weather conditions being one of the reasons AND most of China probably has had their immunity reduced with being indoors for a while. Not saying these are concrete with rising numbers, but it could be one of the factors. And there was constant praise for the vaccines by MODERNA and Pfizer, not so much for the UK one. Most of my Chinese colleagues are not very happy with the Chinese vaccines that they had taken some time back.
Bro, Pfizer does not work against Omicron infection. It only works against severe complications. Stay abit longer, my 'overseas' colleague just caught it and had the same fever. Lolol. Btw Pfizer has 86% vs Sinopharm 80% severe prevention. One is 130$ and the other was 3$.

It's less deadly but much more infectious. Which means hospitals are in greater risk of getting overrun in a short period of time.

Case in point, HK's peak Omicron deaths is >3x of the US's peak deaths during Delta even though Omicron is supposedly to be much milder.

View attachment 907858

For gods sake, MRNA vaccine DOES NOT PREVENT INFECTION. WAKE UP. The reason it's not spreading as much in Us is because almost everybody has it.

Emergency ward overwhelmed bodies everywhere.

I saw the same video posted 4 times already, if not more. Also, I would advise you to take video in landscape mode. Unless you shoot a person, you should not use the portrait mode for videos.

Did I say that?
So are you saying it prevents infection? Lol

I saw the same video posted 4 times already, if not more. Also, I would advise you to take video in landscape mode. Unless you shoot a person, you should not use the portrait mode for videos.
It's called reverse propaganda. Whenever some dumbass don't know the real situation, an amateur like me needs to get accross the road and film the emergency ward to tell the truth. My video had been view 100x,CHINA BASHING SELLS. LOL

View attachment 900113

Here is a dose of reality, 12'000 Americans died on 11 Nov and 90'000 Americans have died from Covid since the much ridiculed Shanghai lockdown and 1'090'000 Americans have died since the also much ridiculed Wuhan lockdown in 2020. These are tested and reported cases, do you know how many were not reported? Btw, Chinese economy grew 3% on average every quarter in 2022. At the peak of the Shanghai lockdown which was draconian compared to the milder isolations now, less than 1% of China was under lockdown while 99% were open. The Chinese government is not stupid, we are adapting.

That is fake news

Anyone who believes Chinese government is stupid on the covid policy himself is either stupid or with vicious purpose to China. I do trust Chinese government makes its policies on scientific basis.

Is the Sino Vac not created on an MRNA protocol? If that is the case, it makes sense why such a high number is getting effected. Otherwise just a booster shot would've helped the masses.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom