What's new

China Looks to New Fighters, Sparking Regional Arms Race: Report

Sigatoka,sorry if I let you down. I would rather say that by now the Chinese has not yet the capability to challenge the US, unless you actually mean that the Chinese army is brave enough to. I never buy those exaggerations that China is on way to hegemonism,coz China is totally not of the kind. Unlike the meet at Olympic Games, China-USA relation is such an intricacy that each one confronts yet equally needs the other.

China's military force has been defensive in the strict sense,despite a fast growth in recent years. but right at this extent China is withal one of the hardest countries to be invaded or occupied,with her massive war industry,capability of independent research,tight commercial links to the whole world,and especially the huge domestic demand against economic block coming along with war.

So,I do agree with you that China is not Iraq,absolutely not even Iran. more than considering Chinese military force,a thorough sino-USA war could probably have the world structure changed,and no one but only fool wants that war.

I dont think he was talking about US Invading CHina.

Back
Top Bottom